It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is "Ahead Of The Curve" for the next 7 days.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So, as I am scouring the internet for anything I can find related to the OWS protests I check in from time to time to see if one of the largest MSM outlets in the world has anything to say about it and......

Thank GOD they are "ahead of the curve".
For the next seven days these are the top news stories that they are just sure you'll not want to miss.

1. Big cases await Supreme Court as new term kicks off

2. Ruling in Amanda Knox / Raffaele Sollecito appeal expected Monday

3. U.S. House faces Tuesday deadline to keep government funded

4. 'Sweat lodge' guru could be sentenced Thursday

5. Apple expected to unveil iPhone 5

6. Economic insights on the way

Good to see CNN is in touch with what's going on in the world much less OUR OWN COUNTRY!!!!!
And let's all drop to our knees and thank our creator that the new I-phone is finally being released!!

Protests?
What protests? Ahead of the curve? REALLY?!?!?!?!
edit on 2-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

CNN,MSNBC.ABC,FOX News all are doing what they know best brainwashing the public, with there fake happy smiles surely you should have guessed that they are brainwashing the public these non news stories right?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yes, CNN's "ahead of the curve" is a joke. I feel really sorry for the people who read it and say "Wow, how did CNN know all that stuff is happening in the next 7 days? They must be very good news people."

3. U.S. House faces Tuesday deadline to keep government funded

That one could be a big one....haha, nevermind. They've been saying that for a year now. Just more fear mongering by the media...except no one is going to pay attention this time.

Let's assume this issue isn't just a show...why the F didn't the government take care of this a month ago? Why do they keep kicking the can down the road?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Ha don't fell bad as far as CBC and CTV in canada it never happen also

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
reply to post by Screwed

Ha don't fell bad as far as CBC and CTV in canada it never happen also

Well got to eat me own word

CTV just had a 5 min info on it and showing the nazi cop beating a few protestor

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ahead of the curve?

They better hope they are ahead of the pitchforks.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
CNN had a snippet on it. Female Anchor says sarcastically, "Well I guess everyone would like 4 day work weeks if they could get them. --"pretty reporter's name"--, is this serious or will this kind of peter out?"
Of course the female reporter answered that experts agree it will peter out (or something to that effect.)

I'll try and find the clip on youtube or cnn.com

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just more fuel to the fire that the MSM controls what we see....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

More whining?

They aren't covering it. Get over it. It's pretty much in line with what you figured they would do right? So, quit acting so surprised!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hehe, and they also made all comments require approval from moderator. How about that ;]

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by Screwed

More whining?

They aren't covering it. Get over it. It's pretty much in line with what you figured they would do right? So, quit acting so surprised!

HEY "RICHARD"
it's called raising awareness.
Tell me, why in the hell did you click on my thread?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by Screwed

More whining?

HEY "RICHARD"
it's called raising awareness.
Tell me, why in the hell did you click on my thread?

Firstly, in case you haven't noticed (I bet you have, though), there is always someone (usually in the first page) who is announcing "Of course this is getting no attention from the MSM!" in the occupy threads. Not just the occupy threads, but for a lot of other topics too.

Other ways of saying it go like this: " happens, but nobody notices", where can be:

cure for something (cancer is a favorite)

So, yes, anyone who has paid any attention to the popular threads has heard it many times. We all get it: topics we feel are important are not being covered by the MSM.

To your second question, I didn't know what "ahead of the curve" meant, so I sought to see what was up. After reading your OP, I still didn't know what that meant. Apparently, it is CNN's way of describing news they will be following, maybe making those priorities.

Had the thread been titled "MSM not covering NY protest," I would have surely skipped out on it...tell us something we don't know.

Just my opinion that the horse is dead! Feel free to make as many redundant flaming statements! Here's some fire for you!

top topics

join