It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

worldwide mind control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There's something that makes me Pissed off: it pumped into everyone's Skull with technologies like Sound of Silence and this is what exactly shoved down to everyone's stomach by Worldwide Mind Control through Mass Media, anything that beams into people's skull, and so on:

Real:

1. Anthropogenic Global Warming
  2. Islamic Terrorism
  3. Humans are the only Sapient Species that exists in the universe and exists only to kill each other and/or causing Global Warming(without system that conspiracy theorists and the like call it 'the Matrix', but believes itself to be Democracy)
  4. things like Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets as well current establishment technologies are the most high-tech things that mankind has ever developed
  5. Various Politically Correct issues like: Abortion, Guns, Drugs, Extreme Animal Rights, Gay Rights, Death Penalty, and so on

Fictional:

1. Intelligent Life other than our own
  2. Secret Societies other than Mafia
  3. supernatural/superhuman/extraordinary powers and abilities of human beings that isn't powered Exoskeleton
  4. all things outside those accepted by Mainstream Scientific establishments
  5. functional technologies that more advanced than Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets like Anti-gravity devices
  6. creatures like Cryptids and many Mythical Creatures
  7. most Conspiracy theories

I'm really fed up with this and they don't just use Mass Media to shoves down these into everyone's stomach, they are also uses this technology: ______beforeitsnews/story/805/875/Secret_Weapons_Now_Beaming_Into_Your_Skull.html

note: you can also refers the Extraordinary powers that each human beings comes with as latent ones Magic, Ki Augmentations, or whatever you want to call them instead using term superpowers likely because anyone can do it!
edit on 2/10/2011 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sorry as soon as the link mentioned HARP as a method of mind control i stopped reading, do you have any concrete evidence or just the rhetorical bull-stuff....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Sorry as soon as the link mentioned HARP as a method of mind control i stopped reading, do you have any concrete evidence or just the rhetorical bull-stuff....

The Evidence is: everything is increasingly predictable and most Human Race are now only believe what they told(even when they isn't watch TV) as well Anomalous Natural Disasters

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

The Evidence is: everything is increasingly predictable and most Human Race are now only believe what they told(even when they isn't watch TV) as well Anomalous Natural Disasters

And..this thread is a dead end.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You have mason in your name, not blind over here buddy!

No Souls for sale here m8

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

So... you don't have any evidence that HAARP is a mind control device.

Say it in as many words, no need to fluff it up and make it convoluted.

No.

edit on 2/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Of course there is always the technique used via digital TV broad casts (or is it?) It is a silent system used to alter the listeners brainwaves and implants emotions.

The (S-squad) SSSS.... "Whatever you call it the SSSS is a technology that uses subliminal programming that is carried over Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) broadcast waves, planting inaudible messages directly into the subconscious human mind."

Link...ppjg.wordpress.com...

edit on 2-10-2011 by caladonea because: a

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

This thread could turn out to be highly interesting if you manage to get the wrinkles (source) ironed out...looking forward to the discussions

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

No.

Yeah! and HAARP is also serves to makes the Earth giant Slaughterhouse for Sheeple

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Of course there is always the technique used via digital TV broad casts (or is it?) It is a silent system used to alter the listeners brainwaves and implants emotions.

The (S-squad) SSSS.... "Whatever you call it the SSSS is a technology that uses subliminal programming that is carried over Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) broadcast waves, planting inaudible messages directly into the subconscious human mind."

Link...ppjg.wordpress.com...

edit on 2-10-2011 by caladonea because: a

and that message looks roughly like this:

Real:

1 Anthropogenic Global Warming
2 Islamic Terrorism
3 Humans are the only Sapient Species that exists in the universe and exists only to kill each other and/or causing Global Warming(without system that conspiracy theorists and the like call it 'the Matrix', but believes itself to be Democracy)
4 things like Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets as well current establishment technologies are the most high-tech things that mankind has ever developed
5 Various Politically Correct issues like: Abortion, Guns, Drugs, Extreme Animal Rights, Gay Rights, Death Penalty, and so on

Fictional:

1 Intelligent Life other than our own
2 Secret Societies other than Mafia
3 supernatural/superhuman/extraordinary powers and abilities of human beings that isn't powered Exoskeleton
4 all things outside those accepted by Mainstream Scientific establishments
5 functional technologies that more advanced than Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets like Anti-gravity devices
6 creatures like Cryptids and many Mythical Creatures
7 most Conspiracy theories

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
here is a suggestion when someone asks for proof or justification of original content.. re-posting the content that is in dispute often does not negate the dispute.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Ahhh yes... The sound of silence. I wish more people knew about this one. Also the switch from analog to digital T.V. had a lot to do with this. Good link, man.
Here is another one with a wealth of info. Some fact, some speculation. Use your better judgement, as with everything, and cross reference before you come to any conclusions. But I'm sure we all knew that already.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is a contentious issue - there may not be any rock solid evidence because TPTB would not want the sheeple to know what is really going on.

Denying something or demanding evidence does not mean something does not exist. Even scientists start with a theory or hypothesis and then set out to prove it.

Ever wonder why people decide to pick up a gun and go on a rampage? Have you ever - even once - thought what am I doing when you were not really sure about it?

The more I learn about our society and the secretive way in which ALL knowledge and information has been carefully syphoned off to us - the more I believe that we - the regular people - are being manipulated. It takes courage to step up and talk about it and even more courage to defend yourself from it.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
This is a contentious issue - there may not be any rock solid evidence because TPTB would not want the sheeple to know what is really going on.

Denying something or demanding evidence does not mean something does not exist. Even scientists start with a theory or hypothesis and then set out to prove it.

Ever wonder why people decide to pick up a gun and go on a rampage? Have you ever - even once - thought what am I doing when you were not really sure about it?

The more I learn about our society and the secretive way in which ALL knowledge and information has been carefully syphoned off to us - the more I believe that we - the regular people - are being manipulated. It takes courage to step up and talk about it and even more courage to defend yourself from it.

Much Peace...

and do you know most skeptics that loves to debunks anything In Real Life that even slightly out of Ordinary like Paranormal Subjects is actually Zionist-Capitalist equivalent of Religious Fanatics

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

No.

Yeah! and HAARP is also serves to makes the Earth giant Slaughterhouse for Sheeple

Stupidity does a good enough job of that.

See this thread for evidence.. Oh wait..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

You're operating under confirmation bias. This isn't evidence, at all, for any of your claims.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion
You have mason in your name, not blind over here buddy!

No Souls for sale here m8

Are you a free mason? It would be interesting to know if that is the perspective you are speaking from.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainDog

Ahhh yes... The sound of silence. I wish more people knew about this one. Also the switch from analog to digital T.V. had a lot to do with this. Good link, man.
Here is another one with a wealth of info. Some fact, some speculation. Use your better judgement, as with everything, and cross reference before you come to any conclusions. But I'm sure we all knew that already.

educate-yourself.org...

It's great that you mentioned the switch from analog to digital. My bro and I were highly concerned about the switch. My bro says that the digital switch is for mind control and viewing different dimensions. I moved the tv and cable box out of my kids room because I dont know what weird signals could be emitted as my little ones sleep

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

Originally posted by RainDog

educate-yourself.org...

It's great that you mentioned the switch from analog to digital. My bro and I were highly concerned about the switch. My bro says that the digital switch is for mind control and viewing different dimensions. I moved the tv and cable box out of my kids room because I dont know what weird signals could be emitted as my little ones sleep

and do you know those Politically Correct things is what they shoved down subliminally through that signal

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well all the real thing you said (1st paragragh), i do not believe in them at all. All the fictional, i believe in that ... I believe so much in the light my friend, so much in our creator which are aliens, so much that will make first contact within 2 years from here.

I believe so much that I am awakening, i believe so much that I opened my heart to the light ... I believe so much that all of this is an experience of my own reality that i choosen to accept or not.

Everything you see, hear, smell, taste or touch is real when you accept it. But discarded when you don't believe. The key is to believe in a god which is you, which is light, which is your reality.

The sound frequencies they probably use like you said are probably real for you and you probably will get mind controlled as you believe they exist. I believe they exist too! But i don't accept them in my reality.

If you can understand the truth which is you, which gives you supernatural powers, you will be king, you will be key.... You will be light!

Namaste

top topics

<<   2 >>

join