It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan donates 4.6 million to NYPD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

JP Morgan donates 4.6 million to NYPD

www.jpmorganchase.com

JPMorgan Chase recently donated an unprecedented $4.6 million to the New York City Police Foundation. The gift was the largest in the history of the foundation and will enable the New York City Police Department to strengthen security in the Big Apple. The money will pay for 1,000 new patrol car laptops, as well as security monitoring software in the NYPD's main data center.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
stopforeclosurefraud. com

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm trying to find when this donation was made. The occupy wallstreet page posts it with an implication that it is breaking news. Either way it is a little strange as even if it was prior to O.W.S. it could have been in anticipation of even.

I think it's a little evidence for those that say J.P. and the likes just scoff at these protests and have no fears of such matters.

(also note, in the OWS live feed a few people were just discussing the supposed marines on their way to the protests)

www.jpmorganchase.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This smacks of desperation on the part of the banksters.

They're starting to finally wake up to the fact that people are actually angry. So they are taking whatever measures they can to maintain status quo.

Sorry gang. Too little too late.

The genie is definitely out of the bottle and it ain't going back in.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
HAHA, so we can now consider the NYPD to be bought off by the Wall Street.

It so makes sense because the of the protests that are going on against wall street.

It is like wall street is buying their survival here.

NYPD, do not let those hippies stop you. You have a donator to please now. Don't let them down.

NYPD, if you are not arresting protestors, then you are against your money donators.

Don't screw it up.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The oldest link I can find on google is..

cityarts.info...

6/14/11

EDIT

Click

This one is 6/3/11..

So no this was done prior to Occupy Wallstreet apparently.
edit on 10/1/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They have advertised Days of rage for 3 months that I know of.

Could have been much longer but it all fits on the timeline. 4 million in extra hours and tear gas.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hmm . who is supplying the software and laptops?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well, well, well, the fat rats are buying now the police department in NY, interesting, I guess the whores in congress campaign money will be short this coming elections

I am surprised that Mercenaries has not been hired to protect Wall street
edit on 1-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

"These officers put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe," Dimon said. "We're incredibly proud to help them build this program and let them know how much we value their hard work."

I found this part really interesting. "Keep us safe," it sounds to me like this is coded message for get over here and protect us. The timing is all too suspect, and smacks of the very reasons people are pissed at Walls Street. The people know they have used money to influence OUR government to do their will. And our government workers do not think twice as it keeps their paychecks coming in.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yeah I'm sure this "gift" of millions is out of unconditional love and support and has no strings attached.
These actions explains why the police have become corporate security for the most part.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So they pay the po-lice 4+ million to protect them from the very people they stole the money off! wtf?

And some people still actually believe the po-lice are here to protect the people!

Remind we why the po-lice haven't already arrested bankers around the world and started investigations again?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They'd have been far better off spending the millions on hiring their own security force. Oh wait...they've probably already spent 10 times more doing that too. This is just insurance. The good news, I believe, is that the vast majority of police in the streets will see through this too. Too bad their corrupt bosses won't though. That's a problem.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Totally NOT a bribe! I mean, bribes are illegal in America didn't you hear?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Yeah this smells of desperation by the protesters. Bringing up old news and trying to make it look like it's somehow related to this protest.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
thatll probably, almost cover all the settlements from all the wrongful death and police brutality lawsuits filed against them every year..

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

trying to buy their protection.

But they have dumbed down a high % of society so not many notice.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

How do you figure that? You have to consider how far back these protests were being discussed online. Anon/days of rage/etc had been talking about this stuff for at least three months prior. Wall street and JP Morgan are in the business of anticipation. That's how the stock market works.

This could be called a preemptive measure with no spin necessary.

Answer this for me please.
Why do you think a banking corporation would give the NYPD 4.6 million dollars this year?

Next if you feel like it, find me an instance where an amount like this was ever given in the past.
Also.. what desperation? Why on earth would they be desperate, they don't need any boost. They have all the reason in the world to be out there doing what they are doing.
edit on 1-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Don't forget they bought off Twitter to. Protesters love using Twitter.

www.businessweek.com...

March 1 (Bloomberg) -- JPMorgan Chase & Co. has invested in a fund that has bought about $400 million in Twitter Inc. shares, valuing the blogging service at as much as $4.5 billion, three people with knowledge of the matter said.

The fund, which has more than $1 billion, is being run by Twitter investor Chris Sacca, said two of the people, who declined to be identified because the arrangement isn’t public. JPMorgan is committing the bulk of the financing for the fund, the people said.

And another part of this story would be TechCrunch. TechCrunch is connected to Mossad. And if you don't believe me take a look at the Mossad hit in Dubai.

The investment in closely held Twitter was reported earlier by the Financial Times and technology blog TechCrunch.

Roi Carthy of Techcrunch.

Hit man from Dubai.

And heres a post from his twitter page.

So now I can't fly to Dubai, where assasinstion squads roam freely and bottled water is $20 a pop? Ya, that's a real bummer.

Ok so it's down to this... Raise your hand if you **weren't** involved in the Mabhouh assasinstion... (Beuller?)

Hammas says Mabhouh risked self by ordering hotel online. Mossad clear, this was an Expedia job. Go figure. cc @parislemon

twitter.com...

So is he being cocky about what he did?
edit on 1-10-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I am surprised that Mercenaries has not been hired to protect Wall street

I'd be surprised if they haven't been hired.

...I pretty much assume there's an entire army of mercs on the streets.

Great catch btw - S&F&

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well, at least they didn't pay them all individually, so the effect will be slim to none Im thinking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join