It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is a "Dream" that last a lifetime.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Dreams create "Reality". That's right, you are dreaming right now. You probably do not realize it. In fact, you would impress me if you did actual realize this fact. However, based on what I have observed within the human experience is that very few people actually get to a state of awareness where they see this dream that is reality.

If you do realize it, then welcome to the "Dream". The dream that lasts a lifetime. A dream that you are having within the scope of a Universal dream. An idea that has been evolving since we first set out to create reality as a primordial self-aware consciousness.

Without ego, I have existed before my current incarnation. I do remember existing before becoming Human. That is something that you might consider with skepticism, but of course, you do not know what I know from my own subjective perspective. Which is ok, I am used to people not being in this particular focus state, this knowing relative to the dream which creates reality.

That said, in posting this thread I am simply sharing my knowledge regarding dreams that create reality, this reality. For that to happen, I must share with you what I know as a dreaming self-aware part of you. That's right, a part of you. Why I say this, is because at the primordial level, we are all one.

We are one dreamer. One Unified field of self-awareness which creates reality by organizing thoughts in the form of dreams that later become physical events relative to reality and our relationship with reality.

If this is true, then there must be some level of self-evident expeirences that you have had which bridges the knowledge that I am sharing. Let me walk you through the introduction experience that presents itself in a way to show you a relationship between dreams and reality.

Have you ever had "Déjà Vu"?

Sure you have. We all have. The bigger question is have you ever had Déjà Vu where you linked the source of the familiarity to something you dreamed about days, weeks, months even years before it actualized as Déjà Vu?

If you can honestly say yes, that you have dreamed of future events before they happen then this is just a taste of what my thread is about. You are seeing first hand a relationship between what is dreamed of, and what actualizes as reality.

If a dreamed of event precedes a future event, then the dream is the future event. And the future event is the dream you had. If you have not had this experience, that is understandable, because not every human is made aware of this fact until a certain evolutionary quality is met.

You needed to gain some experience with this system first, and that experience takes time. Regardless, when this opportunity presents itself, a dream that one-day later comes true. It is up to you to come to certain realizations relative to such expeirences. To grow, to learn and expand into a bigger system of reality which comes from the dreamstate.

Examine your own life, your own dreams and see first-hand how this relationship exists. You will know, that what I post is not some belief, but some very real valid experience that you can have. I speak from first-hand experience. And what I know about it is probably far more then most would realize. Enough at least, to present this thread to those of you who have had such experiences and are ready to step deeper into this relationship.

To really get to know who you are as a dreamer.

You are after all... a dreamer. Discuss.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
We create our own reality.

Dreams just help us "push thru" the madness of it all.

Nice thread, I have a question tho.

Are you alien?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
We create our own reality.

Dreams just help us "push thru" the madness of it all.

Nice thread, I have a question tho.

Are you alien?

I am not alien, what I am is simply the "self". Just as you are the "self".

In some other world perhaps, I would be an alien. In this world, I am a human just like you.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

You put "self" in quotes, are you sure you're not alien?
edit on 1-10-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

You put "self" in quotes, are you sure you're not alien?
edit on 1-10-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

I put self in quotes because the "self" is something you posses, as do I. In fact, aliens would also possess the self.

The question then is, what do Aliens know about the self?

The self is who we all are.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Your lack of response makes me believe you have no idea what this life has to offer. Call me crazy, literally everyone call me crazy. We are extraordinary beings, this is our testing ground.

Karma is real, be nice to people. Next time you're at McDonalds pay for the person behind you. Or Starbucks.

Start the movement of generosity with me =)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Your lack of response makes me believe you have no idea what this life has to offer. Call me crazy, literally everyone call me crazy. We are extraordinary beings, this is our testing ground.

Sometimes, the most simple of responses are the best response. I agree, we are extraordinary beings. My view stems from lifetimes of being human, so I have been others who have lived and died on this planet. As have you.

We all have. We have existed before this lifetime, and will exist after it. That said, it does not mean you understand the scope of what I am saying, or what has been said. The paradoxical nature of human experience does make such knowledge a taboo in any cultural time-zone. Which is ok, you have to have memory other then this life to even begin to understand the idea of an incarnating self-awareness.

The good news is, you are this self-awareness that has incarnated as a human and now you are experience what being human means.

Karma is real, be nice to people. Next time you're at McDonalds pay for the person behind you. Or Starbucks.

Start the movement of generosity with me =)

There is no Karma, there is only the self. Those people you buy McDonalds meals for are you, me... us.

We are one.
edit on 1-10-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

I put self in quotes because the "self" is something you posses, as do I.

Excuse me? Who is possessing one's self? An entity which is separate from the self is in possession of self? Who or what is that entity then?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golden Rule

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

I put self in quotes because the "self" is something you posses, as do I.

Excuse me? Who is possessing one's self? An entity which is separate from the self is in possession of self? Who or what is that entity then?

You are that entity.

You are the self.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Okay. Clear. :]

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I want some of what you are smoking....

Remember: Puff,Puff..Pass

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
they just don't get it,
we are all one

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Keen observation. The reality in which you seek can only be held by people that are "puffing". In reality you can achieve this reality without "puffing".

My advice to you is, give it some time.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
I want some of what you are smoking....

Remember: Puff,Puff..Pass

Sorry, not smoking anything. I don't even smoke cigarettes. That said, I am sharing what I know. I also realize that this is something that becomes apparent when one is stripped from the stage of life; is not something so apparent when someone is on the stage.

Much like when you are dreaming, and do not realize it's a dream until you wake up. It is a complicated system of self-realization that one must go through to break through.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yes and the more we believe in this 'dream' the more we create it. What people need to
realise is that to 'disconnect' from it by being the Observer rather than the Creator of it,
it will continue in their field of illusion as being more real. It's like an onion with layers
upon layers. Each layer is all happening at Once. And dejavu happens because we
already forsaw it and it will keep on recreating and producing what we call physical matter
until we see it for what it is, then it will fade away and have no more any power. I believe
the illlusion is about to crumble.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'd like to add that Time in itself is also an illusion, creating buffers between events
creating the illusion that everything is happening moment by moment when in reality
it is happening only in one Moment. The moment is about to pass away.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValisInUnderland
they just don't get it,
we are all one

It's a hard concept to grasp when we are individualized; this individualism creates a sense of separation. Many people think life is an illusion; the real illusion is that we think we are separate from the reality we inhabit. There is no separation; only interconnectedness and oneness.

One way to approach the idea with modern-day metaphors is to look at origins of the Universe and ideas like the Big Bang Theory where a "singularity" expanded into this Universe. The singularity represents the oneness that we came from. In quantum theory, everything that came from this singularity must be at some relative level, entangled.

In geometric terms, it is like the zero-dimension and the point which must propagate into the first, second and third dimension. Remove the single-point and every dimension is props up collapses.

Or, look at how the human body is composed of water, carbon, proteins and solar-energy. We are part of the Earth, the Sun and the Universe. The Earth, Sun and Universe are a part of us. We all share in interconnectedness. We are not separate from the reality we are a part of. We are clearly a part of it.

Understanding this entanglement with the singularity, this interconnectedness with matter... it all stems from the fact we are parts of a unified whole.

Bill Hicks said it best, "We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively".

How many really realize that as a truth? If not... why not?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
I'd like to add that Time in itself is also an illusion, creating buffers between events
creating the illusion that everything is happening moment by moment when in reality
it is happening only in one Moment. The moment is about to pass away.

This is another challenge with being human is the concept of time and the chronological order of events. As you have said, we are talking about an event driven system. Precognitive dreams are also events; just events that are taking place in a dream prior to the time they occur when they actualize as physical events.

This is also a fourth-dimensional quality where by we as beings existing within the third-dimension are limited by the dimensional boundaries which prevent information to become realized. For example, we know that in the 2nd dimension, any 3rd dimensional object that passes through truncates into a 2 dimensional slice.

In the second dimension, all third-dimensional information can only appear as 2 dimensional forms. The same holds true for fourth-dimensional information which can only be seen as the "present" or "now" moment to the third-dimensional observer.

In String-theory and M-theory there could be as many as 11 dimensions which exist to make up this multidimensional Universe. If these theories hold any truth, then it's the single-point, the singularity that propagates itself into all other dimensions.

In physical theories John Wheeler presents his, "One Electron Universe" hypothesis where he observes the electron as being the same electron existing in an entangled state as every electron. It's like saying we observe the single zero-dimensional point in every dimension it props up. This is what entanglement is, what oneness is, in a multidimensional universe. Just to add, it is this singularity, or one-point that is the primordial self.

It is how we are all interconnected and one.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I agree with you that life is a dream. A part of our 'real' selves is experiencing physical life as a learning tool whilst our Higher Self oversees the experience, gives advice in the form of dreams while asleep, intuition and premonitions if we are aware and paying attention. This higher self brings about our physical reality by creating the acts, objects or events that 'we' in our human life have desired to come into our life by our thoughts. Our thinking creates our physical destiny.

I don't agree with your statement about Karma. Karma is another term for destiny. We will continue to incarnate into the human physical world to work out our destiny. As long as man continues to use 'active' thinking to create physical objects, acts or events such as desiring that job, or that person, or a particular outcome, he creates destiny which must be lived and experienced in a human body.

This is the reason wise men have always councelled to avoid becoming 'attached' to outcomes. To be free of desire is to be free of the wheel of karma or destiny, the very thing which keeps us coming back to this human experience again and again and again.

Eventually, we will learn that physical objects and desires do not bring the peace, happiness or fullfilment that all humans crave. This can take many many incarnations. We then stop creating them and using only 'passive' thinking which does not create thoughts, start to turn inward to find the way towards enlightenment and ultimate reunion with our higher self that has been guiding us towards that joyous moment from the very moment we departed from it.
It is now in our moment of reunion that we realise that we had in fact never left at all. We were never in danger of losing our life, never in danger of being abandoned. The body was never 'us'. It was only a vehicle, a tool used to experience the lessons of thinking. What to create and what not to create. We realise we had dreamed all our human experiences.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I agree that we are actually all one! But the question is which one! As far as I remember, there was this guy called Lucifer, who wanted to be God. I think he created one big dream (look around you) more or less like a direct opponent for the original "god's" dream. (Maybe Atlantis....)
So we can choose between dreaming in Lucifers dream, where it is seemingly all about money and power, or we can choose to dream of love... Which in my opinion is the other dream.

I remeber learning or remembering all this stuff about living in a dream, and one sentence, that was put into my mind was "Stay with the dream! It's the same!" This sentence meant to me, that even if your friends may have other dreams than you, and you may think they are somehow misleaded, maybe they aren't, maybe they have just another way of learning these things or maybe they have another quest to accomplish than you.

No matter if you are aware or unaware of it, you get caught in dreams of other people, who may not have your best interest in mind, in the times you are dreaming here. To get out you have to apologize to those dreams. If you get out of everyone elses dream and start to go for your own part of it, you will se that there is something you could call Karma, you just don't realize it over ther in Lucifer's dream, because you don't suffer for your sins personally, but you suffer for the dream you are a part of. I refuse to release Lucifer's Karma. I refuse to release tha Karma of his dream, where everyone screws everyone else, blaming someone else. Where everyone decides to do things, although he feels that it can't be right what he's doing! I'm done with this! Carried the cross long enough now!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join