It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adult Swim, Blatant.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
reply to post by Ecidemon

I garnered no profit from posting this thread. And i'm sorry if I was able to get a decent job out of high-school, that isn't a problem for me. I only keep the job because I believe that the woman I work for is a good person, and she doesn't suck the life out of her clients, she hardly ever recieves full payment and never bitches, my checks are usually days late. Again, besides the point. You guys are acting like children. Get off of this thread if you have nothing sensible to contribute.
Just as I garnered no profit from posting a reply to this thread. I'm sorry I was able to get a decent job (better than yours) and actually support some 250 lawyers, and the board members of my privately owned company are fair and just. My checks are never late, as they understand paying help before themselves. Get off this thread if you really don't know what you're talking about.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Ecidemon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon

I garnered no profit from posting this thread. And i'm sorry if I was able to get a decent job out of high-school, that isn't a problem for me. I only keep the job because I believe that the woman I work for is a good person, and she doesn't suck the life out of her clients, she hardly ever recieves full payment and never bitches, my checks are usually days late. Again, besides the point. You guys are acting like children. Get off of this thread if you have nothing sensible to contribute.
Just as I garnered no profit from posting a reply to this thread. I'm sorry I was able to get a decent job (better than yours) and actually support some 250 lawyers, and the board members of my privately owned company are fair and just. My checks are never late, as they understand paying help before themselves. Get off this thread if you really don't know what you're talking about.

Why are you so hostile towards the OP?

It makes me think you have more invested in this than meets the EYE.

If you don't like whats in this thread then why don't you get lost instead of insulting the OP?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory
Let's remember the word "Theory" here, people. Let's also remember that we're all humans and there's no need to talk to each other like we do and get offended. You're no better than me, and I am no better than you in the grand scheme. The OP was just trying to contribute and was clearly nervous about offending when touching base on the topic of homosexuals. It's how we HAVE to be in today's PC world, unfortunately. Either way, you're still going to get defamed and your words are going to be misconstrued and used against you. Honestly, I don't know why we even try.
edit on 30-9-2011 by ThePawnsTheory because: (no reason given)
I agree with you, on all accounts. It's my belief I shouldn't have to qualify all the groups I may or may not offend with my statement before I make it. "I'm not a homophobic-democratic-Pentecostal-creationist-scientologist-christian-catholic-jew", just to be clear.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Understood. I tend to think Seth MacFarlane might be a little more brilliant than even he is given credit for, but this is just me and my feelings. Who knows though. Adult Swim loves to be "hip" with the alternative crowd as someone mentioned earlier. I know I get giddy when I see pyramids, eyes, and other symbolism just for the fact that your brain thinks you are really "digging in deeper," when in fact, they know this. Not saying the government doesn't use such tactics in the mainstream, because I'm positive they do, but I tend to not believe so in these instances. But then again, who am I to say anything?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Get off OF* this thread.

This is a thread that I created. My apologies if I don't know what I am talking about. Your ego is in full effect as of right now, attempting to justify itself by using your "better job" as an apparatus to discredit me.

First off, if you want to claim to look over and manage some 250 attorneys, get your grammar on track.

This has turned out to be an utter mistake, I expected alot more from the members of this forum, I know many of you are sane, but this is a conversation that I cannot believe I am having.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by Ecidemon

Why are you so hostile towards the OP?

It makes me think you have more invested in this than meets the EYE.

If you don't like whats in this thread then why don't you get lost instead of insulting the OP?

Why are you so suspicious of me? Makes me believe you have something to HIDE. Just because you disagree with something doesn't make you hostile, just FYI. I don't in what tone of voice you read what I wrote, but it's certainly not in the tone of voice that I wrote it. Funny how words read with the readers own inflections.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Exactly, because no matter what, someone's cute little precious ego will be hurt and they will get offended. You can always bet money on it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Get off OF* this thread.

This is a thread that I created. My apologies if I don't know what I am talking about. Your ego is in full effect as of right now, attempting to justify itself by using your "better job" as an apparatus to discredit me.

First off, if you want to claim to look over and manage some 250 attorneys, get your grammar on track.

This has turned out to be an utter mistake, I expected alot more from the members of this forum, I know many of you are sane, but this is a conversation that I cannot believe I am having.
I made no such claims, I said I SUPPORT 250 attorneys. Very, VERY different than "manage". I am not a manager, please check your reading comprehension. I was simply posting a rebuttle to your "I'm sorry I got a good job" post. If you don't like your own words back at your then don't type them.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

i'm sorry if I was able to get a decent job out of high-school, that isn't a problem for me. I only keep the job because I believe that the woman I work for is a good person, and she doesn't suck the life out of her clients, she hardly ever recieves full payment and never bitches, my checks are usually days late.

Just quoting this for relevancy for the above.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

This is pretty much how I read it in my head; take two guess at who's who.

Paul Smecker: Why don't you get me a cup of coffee?
Detective Ecidemon: Who the hell is this...?
Paul Smecker: Cafe latte.
Detective Ecidemon: What the #...?
Paul Smecker: Twist of lemon.
Detective Ecidemon: Chief, what the # is this?
Paul Smecker: Sweet'N Low.

LoL I bet you do support over 250 lawyers

edit on 30-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

You made an assumption as to my employers service fees, I attempted to clarify the situation. You also attempted to make me look like a jerk that makes more money than deserved, yet after that you made an attempt to look better than me, again, using money as an apparatus.

You are very insecure, arguing with confident, peaceful people doesn't work when you are insecure. I say my next statement with all due respect (which is not a whole lot), I do not believe your former claim concerning your position in the field of law, as you seem to lack maturity, reasoning capabilities, and above all, a cool head. You never would have succeeded in such a field with your temper. I am sorry, you have lost this argument.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I never called anyone on this thread a "pothead". All I said is that the MAJORITY of the people that watch [as] are. Even [as]'s bumps acknowledge this. Sure, I USED to be like that, I fully admit that. Then something happened...I grew up.

I still watch [as] when I can. Love Family Guy, ATHF, Squidbillies and many other shows on that block of programming. I was simply asking why The Illuminati would try to control minimum wage earning slackers, who have nothing better to do than get baked and watch cartoons until 5am. Not exactly who I would want to control in respects to contributing to the economy...AKA the debt slave machine.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

You may be more than correct! Which would be awesome, to say the least.

The near future will tell. I also agree with you that a clever writer would employ the tactics used by the most powerful forces on earth to get the viewer interested. It just bares logic.
edit on 30-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

on the contrary, I know you're far underpaid for the work you actually put in. I was referring to lawyers only, unless you're saying you're a lawyer.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
ENOUGH!!!!

This thread is NOT about each other

Any further snide insults will be removed and the poster warned

Either discuss the topic or do not post

Last chance

Semper

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
I never called anyone on this thread a "pothead". All I said is that the MAJORITY of the people that watch [as] are. Even [as]'s bumps acknowledge this. Sure, I USED to be like that, I fully admit that. Then something happened...I grew up.

I still watch [as] when I can. Love Family Guy, ATHF, Squidbillies and many other shows on that block of programming. I was simply asking why The Illuminati would try to control minimum wage earning slackers, who have nothing better to do than get baked and watch cartoons until 5am. Not exactly who I would want to control in respects to contributing to the economy...AKA the debt slave machine.

My first thought, is that the reason to control that crowd, would be to keep them there, on the couch, working that job.. Then again, that was my first answer, so I may easily be incorrect.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
On topic, do you have any sources where Maino is talking about the song he wrote? Also, how do you believe this compares to the 80's where they, quite blatantly and proudly, dressed in womens clothing, wore make-up, and styled their hare in the same manner - do you believe what's going on today is "more gay" than what was going on then? If so, do you have some examples?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I forgot to mention earlier that we need not forget the subject matter of American Dad when discussing it. Of course that show will make hints. Perhaps the "homosexualizing" (new word; patent pending) of the two men in pink with the eye graphic on the shirt was meant as a subtle joke, to the people in the know, at the Illuminati's expense?
After all, we do know that...(cue the video)

edit on 30-9-2011 by ThePawnsTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

That's an interesting audio bit. While I've read and watched what allegedly goes on at bohemian grove, I've never heard Nixon say it in that manner.

ETA: Was this taken at a speech or was it a 'behind the scenes' type of thing? It's really horrible audio quality is why I'm asking.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join