It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Pete Beach, Getting Bombarded W/ Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I live on St. Pete Beach, FL. It is 5:15 in the afternoon. I went outside onto my dock to smock a cigarette, and to the east, torwards the Gulf of Mexico (I live on the intra-coastal, just a few blocks from the shoreline) I am seeing an X, a plane currently trailing an extremely thick, long white trail, and what seems to be a square.

Anybody in the area please look for this.

5:23;
I have counted seven planes since OP. All trailing.

edit on 29-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

5:30:
two more planes, totaling nine planes within fifteen minutes, one just seemed to dissapear. I am scared right now, this is not normal air traffic for my area.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I have a prediction.

I predict that few people are about to roll in and tell you that you have a high pressure system forming and that it is normal air traffic.

They will provide useless sites that link to pages full of pseudo-science and useless flight navigation tracking sites.

On topic. I have noticed an increase all over Europe and North America of people reporting a drastic increase in these chemtrails. I even recall Florida being mentioned last week if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
But what IF these planes were leaving persistent contrails, and not spraying chemicals.
I'm only asking you to consider the IF part, for the moment.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I also predict that there will be comments made that are meant to intimidate you and make you feel stupid. People can post about anything on here except something about chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by EvanJP

I have a prediction.

I predict that few people are about to roll in and tell you that you have a high pressure system forming and that it is normal air traffic.

Yes, that is likely to happen.

Originally posted by Corruption ExposedThey will provide useless sites that link to pages full of pseudo-science and useless flight navigation tracking sites.

Flight data and other science resources were created for a purpose, and must rely on accuracy, otherwise their creation is pointless.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I live in Vancouver BC, quite a distance from you, but I have noticed a drastic increase in air traffic and contrails in the past week. Something strange is taking place...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have considered the if for years. What if doesn't work for me simply because I have traveled the world and seen hundreds if not thousands of real contrails.

You don't get that many planes in fifteen minutes, forming geometric shapes in the sky.

The trails started in the north, and steadily progressed south, now the trails are appearing to make a full circle, I just watched a coast-guard plane fly by, and the trails persist (not out of the coast-guard craft).

If I really witness a full circle of contrails, in an organized pattern... I will be back shortly. Going outside again to observe.

5:59;
Seems to have ceased, stopping at a half circle.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
PICTURES PLEASE???

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by EvanJP

I have a prediction.

They will provide useless sites that link to pages full of pseudo-science and useless flight navigation tracking sites.

Why are these sites "useless"? Why would you not want weatehr and flight information??

Here's the Flight aware picture over St Petes Beach just a few minutes ago - there are, I think, 16 flights visible - many of them to and from places other than SPB - if the OP would like to check what a/c he is seeing he can use this site to do so - that is, I think, more helpful than ranting on about how verifiable info is "useless"

He can go straight to it at flightaware.com...

If he is interested in seeing what atmospheric conditions are at altitude around ther he can check those out with some atmsopheric soundings here - weather.unisys.com...

Who knows - if you check these, and weather sites, etc., you migth actually find that there's no reason for these a/c to be making contrails - you might get some verifiable evidence that something is, actually, wrong!!

And if he's not interested in checking facts then I don't see how you or he can complain about others pointing out that he's posting supposition and unsupported assertion.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yes! Your are correct.

My apologies for offending you and posting this in the forum that was created to house such topics.

As I have said many times, I don't have any reason not to question the matter, as I have seen evidence from both sides making an attempt to prove a point.

I will make my own judgements, I checked these flights, yes, I have planes coming and going today, as always, however, they are not correlating with what I saw (based upon a straight flight path, so I could be wrong).

Thank you for the attempted descredit, but I have no reason to trust anything that I hear. Not just about government, for I am a very skeptical person, I don't have affirmation as to the existence of these chemical trails, that is not to say that they are a figment of the imagination. Thanks for the replies guys!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes, that is why I asked the OP to consider the "if" portion of what he was saying.
Doing a bit of self-research about the science is not harmful.

Scientific data should be considered as an explanation, as it is relied upon by many agencies to forecast and plot weather forecasts, and flight safety.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
I have considered the if for years. What if doesn't work for me simply because I have traveled the world and seen hundreds if not thousands of real contrails.

You don't get that many planes in fifteen minutes, forming geometric shapes in the sky.

You would get all sorts of geometric shapes if the flights at that altitude left persistent contrails......( in an air region that was ideal for such trails.)....and these planes were on typical flight paths.

X shaped trail patterns
H shaped trail pattens
y shaped trail patterns
....and so on.

...it's not about the geometric shapes they leave, it's about the destinations the aircraft....the paths they leave are just artifacts.

edit on 29-9-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: scones are hot and ready.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Just remember you also have military flights from MacDill AFB in Tampa,but you also have overflights going to the bombing range in Avon Park. Just something to think about. They don't spray chemtrails from there.

Here is a list of international airports in the area.

Tampa International Airport (TPA) (IATA: TPA, ICAO: KTPA): Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) (IATA: SRQ, ICAO: KSRQ): Located between Bradenton and Sarasota. St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) (IATA: PIE, ICAO: KPIE); Located in Feather Sound between St. Petersburg and Clearwater.

Just something to think about.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

You would get all sorts of geometric shapes if the flights at that altitude left persistent contrails......( in an air region that was ideal for such trails.)....and these planes were on typical flight paths.

Here is a little to help your post.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8dd908a097e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc45b3aa2577.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/632d04d81bdd.jpg[/atsimg]

Just for a few pics.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I predict we are going to get a lot more threads like this.

Why? Because it's the end of summer. You get far fewer persistent contrails in the summer (in most locations). And all summer long we've had people saying "why so few chemtrails", now to be replaced with "why so many chemtrails".

This is especially true in Southern California, where I live. The "no contrails" season coincides with the "no rain" season. So get ready for a whole bunch of people from Los Angeles announcing that chemtrails are back.

It's the weather.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
I live on St. Pete Beach, FL. It is 5:15 in the afternoon. I went outside onto my dock to smock a cigarette, and to the east, torwards the Gulf of Mexico (I live on the intra-coastal, just a few blocks from the shoreline) I am seeing an X, a plane currently trailing an extremely thick, long white trail, and what seems to be a square.

You might find this interesting, as it's about a famous photo of contrails over your area, taken in winter:

contrailscience.com...

January contrails:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d6eb5ce8c3a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I predict we are going to get a lot more threads like this.

Yes here in Atlanta the high is supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. God I can't wait,and I do enjoy your site.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks for the info, I have yet to make up my mind on the subject, but that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yes, heavy spray operations have been noted in Canada aswell today!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I don't live in Florida, but I'm confused by your geographical description. You stated:

" I live on St. Pete Beach, FL. It is 5:15 in the afternoon. I went outside onto my dock to smock a cigarette, and to the east, torwards the Gulf of Mexico (I live on the intra-coastal, just a few blocks from the shoreline) I am seeing an X, a plane currently trailing an extremely thick, long white trail, and what seems to be a square."

According to the map, St. pete beach is on the west coast of Florida, and if that is where you live you could not look east and see the gulf of Mexico, it would be west of your position. Additionally, isn't the Intracoastal waterway on the east coast of florida? This would be all the way across the state from St. pete beach and if you were looking east from the ICW, you would be looking toward the Atlantic.

I point this out only because a story broke today about millions of bees that died within 24 hours on the 29th in Micco Florida, which appears to be a straight shot east across the state from St. pete beach. The problem is I can't make heads or tails of where you were or the direction you saw these "chemtrails", to determine if there is any correlation between these two events. Clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join