It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET -- Your time has come. You do not have to wait any longer...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Open letter to ET:

We know you're here. We've seen you, encountered you, heard you even though there are a few die-hards who deny you exist. Most of us know better. In fact, overwhelming numbers of humans know that you exist and are here. We just don't know why. And we don't know why you won't present yourselves to the world openly. So, with that in mind, you don't have to hide any longer. We don't need to play games anymore. You don't have to play hide-and-seek. It's not like you're keeping a secret from us because the secret is out. The hiding game is really silly. Bottom line of what I'm saying is "let's get this show on the road." You're going to do it eventually anyway. Show yourselves, make your presence unequivocally known, impact our world and DO SOMETHING (for us, not against us) other than flit around the skies. This world sucks as it is right now: we have nuclear plants all over the place ready and waiting for the right conditions for meltdown, biological and chemical technology that is more than frightening, wars breaking out everywhere and all the time, diseases are rampant (we really have no cures for ANYTHING of significance, except maybe infections) and to top it off, we just learned this week that the science we placed on a pedestal for decades is simply wrong.

The fact is, we are an oppressed planet. We, the average person here, cannot affect real, positive change. We are powerless to make anything good happen for very long. I know, the cliches are that everyone has the power within themselves, one person can make a difference, and so on. You know that is not true. We all do. With all the allegedly powerful individuals in this world, the world has only degenerated in every area. We are sicker, more violent, mistrustful of each other...need I go on?

Many of us are at the point where we're willing to take a chance on what you bring. Heck, you may even try to force it on us. But we know one thing: the method of thinking and doing things on this planet have not worked and we are on a fast downward spiral. Something needs to happen to straighten out our priorities. Another politician, no matter how popular and cult-like, will be able to do that. We don't need more politicians. We need new, out-of-this-world options that are at present inconceivable. Whether it's technology, philosophy, cultural -- we don't really know where the answer lies. We just know we don't have ANY answers that work and have exhausted the possibilities because we are, again, oppressed by the powers that be and always were. Opposition is not practical, possible or winnable. Everyone knows this and to think otherwise is simply stupid.

Essentially, we are prisoners and are simply asking you to slip us a key so that we can more effectively plan our escape. Game?
edit on 28-9-2011 by Visiting ESB because: change word

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Only chance you have of ever encountering a real ET is if you join the Air force or become an astronaut.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

they do not exist!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeguyman

Leave.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Take me to your Reese's Pieces!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
My Open Letter to ET,

If your intentions are nefarious, please be sure to aim directly at Washington. Most of us will not mind dying if we can see you blow up congress first.

If you're here to make things better for specific people, please contact me. I am not a worthy candidate, I do not deserve better, but I can point you in the right direction. Stay away from most organized religion. Not only will they judge you, but they're likely to burn you at the stake for trying to help.

If you're here to study or experiment on us, then you're no better than we are. Feel free to fly directly into the sun.

Regards.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think this letter is a re-post, seems we've seen it before. So maybe do it again in another 3 months and see if third times a charm....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If yer out there and yer waiting.....comon in.
Feel free to contact anyone but the powers that be......
We are waiting too......................................

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
I think this letter is a re-post, seems we've seen it before. So maybe do it again in another 3 months and see if third times a charm....

No, it isn't a repost.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I never saw it before, tons of things get reposted though, there's no such thing as an original idea

I enjoyed it
S&F

As you saw, I included my own open letter. More people should do that. It would make the thread funner

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I fully agree with you. How long is this crap going to go on for? Until we cease to exist? I really just don't get it anymore...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Another politician, no matter how popular and cult-like, will be able to do that.

Ron Paul 2012 or bust!

Anyhoo, I'd imagine if there are aliens out there watching over us then I'm sure the day will come when their presence will known to all, god bless the internet. I wonder though, if they are out there and watching, how long have they been watching? Imagine, they could possibly know our entire history and the history of the earth for that matter. That would be pretty sweet to get a history lesson aired on our TV and computer screens, pretty damn sweet.

And if they are revealing themselves to us one day I would suspect they would be for us and not against us, like some people are hell bent on believing. My thought process is if they were not looking out for our best interests then not revealing themselves would be in their best interest. But then, why have they waited so long to reveal themselves to the world? My guess is because they didn't or couldn't interfere with our development. Think Star Trek (I've only watched Next Gen) and their rules for engagement with other worlds and populations. If so, then maybe we're finally ready for the big news and if so, then I hope it's soon.

Or we can say aliens and such don't exist, and it's just us, angels, demons, and god. And if you don't believe in angels, demons or god, well, ah, well, what do you believe in? Either way, what a lame world that would be to live in
edit on 28-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
For those saying it is a repost.

www.plagiarismchecker.com...

This shows that it has only been posted once.... Right here in this thread.

Just copy and paste the OP and hit search.

Not a repost.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Extra terrestrials do exist but you will not see them just come up to you and try to communicate with you. You may see strange lights in the sky or strange crafts but if they do exist i am sure the government has made laws for them entering our air space and made laws where they can not visit civilians.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MobSaget

They can't leave. This is their prison planet, not in till they all judge by the most high and even like that, they will be distroyd.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Well let me give you the bad news brother, they do whatever they whant, they have taken over our government around the world, very few countries left that are still in human command, those who opposed the New World Order will be killed. Like ex Bush said, " Either your with us, or against us".

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by demonologist842012

Well let me give you the bad news brother, they do whatever they whant, they have taken over our government around the world, very few countries left that are still in human command, those who opposed the New World Order will be killed. Like ex Bush said, " Either your with us, or against us".

Can you provide any evidence of this? I mean, even a shred would help. Christians such as yourself always derail threads. Why does your religion say it's ok to be so rude?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I don't have a religion, I dont believe in religion, I am a truther, I believe in the real God of creation, my evidence is all over history and the bible is part of our human history, just look all around you all the things that are taking place as we speak. Is your responsability to look, but I bet you don't believe is the inspired word of God, and thats why you cant see what is going on.

What difference would it make if I show you a video of people with sharp teath and slit eyes? I bet none cause you will not see it and if you do see it, you will not admit it cause it will correlate with the bible. I dare to say, you don't believe in the real God Yahweh.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Reply received from ET

Thank you OP, we had though that you earthlings were not ready yet. Your message has been sent to what can only be translated as "the federation of galaxies".

Do note that the planet you call Earth and all planets in the system Sol is in an area classed for production of helpers (what some of you may call slaves ).

Ships will be dispatched to process all of you earthlings into helpers (slaves).

Thank you.

P.S. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join