It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
youtu.be...

More proof that the towers fell to a terrorist attack
Love the video figured I would share it, plus they did a great job analyzing and interviewing experts and people that were there.

THey even explain why the heat from the fire was so hot.

Anyhow, I ask any truther to bring any evidence to the table, I would love to see evidence and not arguing or nonsense theories please.

Penn and teller did a great job here! Enjoy, the conspiracy does not exist.
edit on 25-9-2011 by alien because: ...editted Title spelling...

edit on Sun Sep 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed video

+100 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Thanks Penn & Teller.

I can trust a couple of illusionists completeley.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
stop trolling

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Hmm, did you watch the video? If not do, and don't write silly comments...

=)

So anyhow, so you are basically saying that you will not accept any proof that does not contribute to your theories? I think there is a guy in that video that shares your logic, check out video they interview people that were there... so how about trusting that your comment is silly, uninformed, and very rude. Watch video before making silly comments that spit on the face of the people in the video.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

It's a conspiracy site, i'm giving a video how is that trolling? sunday mornings must be rude people time huh. How about you watch the video and conversate instead of not bringing anything to conversation....

I mean, I assume you are one of those people with imaginations that thinks the gov did it?

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Mate, settle down.
I did watch the video.
I just don't believe everything the TV tells me.

Never trust a magician.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

this video doesnt prove anything

+42 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Shortly after the 1 minute mark, your comedian makes a remark about 9/11 conspiracy theories taking root in the American consciousness, then says Oliver Stone will make a "crappy" movie about it.

That is an interesting remark because it insinuates that Oliver Stone's JFK movie is based on nonsense...... however the Senate Committee on Assassinations admitted that there was a conspiracy regarding the JFK assassination .. so was it really a "crappy movie"?

Hate to tell you, but your video debunks itself.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Right...

so.. what do you trust? Do you have any evidence or videos to share back or just silly comments that don't apply to conversation.

If you bothered to do research you would know that Penn is a fellow at a think thank, and the show has a history of being way unbiased, they even diasgree with what they present sometimes... but acknowledge truth when presented...

Anyhow, so can you give me the location of the truth? Cause if i presented a book, or a website I am pretty sure you would have same thing to say. So does your brain get the truth from truth rays?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Umm, you make no sense this is a 911 threadt not a kennedy thread... focus on the information from the experts not a oke, and a joke doesn't debunk anything, it's an oliver stone jfk joke, anyone with a sense of humor understands it was an opening...

so anyhow do you have any evidence that contradicts the experts in the video? Or are you going to focus on a joke.. cause you my friend debunked yourself, obv 911 conspiracy people seem to lack evidence.

I am genuinely asking you to present your case so we may all learn, instead the ignorant come with useless comments that do not apply to this threa. Please stay on topic or do not comment at all. Thank you! Some of us what a knowledgeble debate, and information presented.. not silly comments. Common now grow up. Tin foil hats do not make your comments useful here.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Umm, you make no sense this is a 911 threadt not a kennedy thread... focus on the information from the experts not a oke, and a joke doesn't debunk anything, it's an oliver stone jfk joke, anyone with a sense of humor understands it was an opening...

so anyhow do you have any evidence that contradicts the experts in the video? Or are you going to focus on a joke.. cause you my friend debunked yourself, obv 911 conspiracy people seem to lack evidence.

I am genuinely asking you to present your case so we may all learn, instead the ignorant come with useless comments that do not apply to this threa. Please stay on topic or do not comment at all. Thank you! Some of us what a knowledgeble debate, and information presented.. not silly comments. Common now grow up. Tin foil hats do not make your comments useful here.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Umm so the experts presenting the case with evidence and the first hand accounts doesn't prove or start a debate?

Hmm interesting.. wonder why they are called truthers... they seem to lack it. Truth that is in the form of evidence.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
"so.. what do you trust? "
- my instincts

"Do you have any evidence or videos to share back or just silly comments that don't apply to conversation."
- just silly comments im afraid.

"If you bothered to do research you would know that Penn is a fellow at a think thank, and the show has a history of being way unbiased, they even diasgree with what they present sometimes... but acknowledge truth when presented... "
- So I should believe everything they tell me?
- Also, what is a think thank?

"Anyhow, so can you give me the location of the truth? "
- nope sorry, but according to you this is the truth is it not?

"Cause if i presented a book, or a website I am pretty sure you would have same thing to say. So does your brain get the truth from truth rays?"
- no, just bs rays

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Lil video disproving all 911 cosnpiracies by PENN and TELLER

On stage, these guys can be funny and entertaining. But when it comes to dealing with reality and showing respect for the opinions of others, they might as well be career politicians.

This is who we are now; a species that simply cannot accept that everyone else doesn't agree with our views. From there, we insult, ridicule and malign... which makes us feel more important.

Penn Jillette needs to be important.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
unless i see the 80+ tapes of footage from the pentagon the fbi withholds from the public
and someone comes up with a plausible theory why WTC7 collapsed i can not believe that the u.s gouvernment didnt at least know something.

edit: Debris my a$$
edit on 25-9-2011 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Well enlighten us, share with us your truth about what happened...

I feel sorry for ya buddy you are on a conspiracy site just to make silly comments... so why even bother being here if you refuse to join the debate? Debate like an American... not one of those Brits in Parliament who just hurl insults and accomplish nothing.

Maybe that's why nobody ever finds truth because people like you seem to guide debates into some silly lil kid non sense.

Debate, present truth or leave. SImple. Don't waste your time and ours with childish bs.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Is this some sort of a bad attempt at a joke? Are they trying to perform a magic trick to make it "appear" that the official story is true?

If so, they did a poor job. If you look at this as a good investigation then
for you sir.

They could not have cherry picked more illogical nutcases to play the part of their "conspiracy theorists" to portray truthers as some kind of whacked out idiot.

Sorry, but this is devoid of any real evidence or investigation.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by UniverSoul

Umm so the experts presenting the case with evidence and the first hand accounts doesn't prove or start a debate?

Hmm interesting.. wonder why they are called truthers... they seem to lack it. Truth that is in the form of evidence.

no not at all.
first of all the first lady blamed thoughts of conspircay on distrust, well know joke her whole point was pointless.
if we dont get told the truth, we will make the truth with the evidence we have. and the evidence we have points to conspiracy.
and the first hand account is opinion, how would he know anything?
once again we base what we say on the evidence given to us..we obviously are the 'truthers' because i dont see you exploring the posibiltys
edit on 25-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This video suits the shows name. Bull****!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

Intereting, that is a good point the secrecy behind those tapes is strange.

But then again it was a black eye to America that day, I would assume law enforcement being the petty people they are would not want to release more evidence to public that basically goes to remind us how much the gov failed that day.

Anyhow, do you have any evidence that they knew? And why would the FBI be in on a conspiracy with local pd, firefighters, cia, Arabs, Bush, Cheney, military ... list goes on forever..

Anyhow a conspiracy of that size fails by nature, so therfor logic points to no conspiracy just because the magnitude of people needed to play out a conspiracy like that would be impossible to control, think watergate. No conspiracy with more than 1 person has more than a 25% chance of success and the percentage drops fast the more people you add... we would be in the super nagatives with the amount of people it would take. Remember not everyone that works for the gov agrees with them, not everyone is a crazy brainwashed zombie.. cause if they could control all those people, you know they could control the citizens...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join