It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad Prediction - Perry to Win Election.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
ok obviously i don’t like perry, he reminds me of american dad..great cartoon character, not so great puppet leader.

anyway this is based on the media vibe ive been getting and the way i have seen things play out

but perry will win

i live in Australia, and the only person i have seen on the news regarding the election is perry. no joke.
ive seen him in short snippets of ads etc..places where they want to build him into your memory.

theres obviously no evidence because how could you know.
but ive become very good at reading the media, and this is what im reading

hold me credit to it

as to the implications, if the economy is still going and governments still have power..it will be a dark time for the world

edit on 24-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sad but I think he was "selected" at the builderburg group meeting in 2010..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
Sad but I think he was "selected" at the builderburg group meeting in 2010..

i cant see them just giving up after all their work to let someone like ron paul win
they control the elections

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well i will second that,but for other reasons.Iam in oz too, would like to see Ron Paul win but from what i have seen Perry is the man.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I was talking the other day with a man who has been around Texas politics, and he seemed quite knowledgeable. He said Perry has not lost an election since he ran for seventh grade class president. Looks like a selection to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Gov. Scott of Florida is hated. He supports Perry. FL will vote for anyone but, Perry. FL is the key to election. If Perry wins the Rep nominaion Obama is back in.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Gov. Scott of Florida is hated. He supports Perry. FL will vote for anyone but, Perry. FL is the key to election. If Perry wins the Rep nominaion Obama is back in.

You are very right, it will be an easy win for Obama if Perry wins the Rep nomination. It is very sad that the Republicans have no good choices. Perry is a in your face joke, a paid off corporate puppet. It's kind of sick and entertaining to watch the MSM flaunt this piece of crap around.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This isn't a sad prediction, but more like a bad prediction...Hopefully it doesn't come true. I can see the type of person Perry is, and I guarantee it will be another George W. Bush....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

I WILL CALL YOUR PREDICTION AND RAISE YOU ALL IN. NO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION NEXT YEAR. PROBLEMS WITH DEEP SKY OBJECTS. ----------------------

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i dont' see him winning vs obama, far too many of us still have anger towards the last texas governor to become president.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
This isn't a sad prediction, but more like a bad prediction...Hopefully it doesn't come true. I can see the type of person Perry is, and I guarantee it will be another George W. Bush....

like i said im just going by the media
we all know the media has an agenda, and i think most of us know that we dont really have a choice in elections or the way things work
but time will tell

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I don't think he will win. The media loves him, but do REAL people? Nobody I know likes Rick Perry...

My fear is that it will be Romney. I'm not a huge Romney fan, either.

I hope Herman Cain can keep up the momentum from today.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

More intelligent than people give him credit for, funny, likable, down to earth and a better leader than the Democrat that was in office before him?

We shall see.

I'd rather see Bachmann but then I don't follow US politics and I'll be damned if I make my decision based on ATS member opinions.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

After that debate who could vote for someone like Rick Perry? It looked like he had strings attached on him from the beginning...If he does win I have no faith in our future outcome... It is blatantly obvious this guy is a tool....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Everything that bum does is towards helping the wealthy and screwing the average citizen. He hates education, hates the middle class, wants to take everything away from the average citizen to give to the wealthy and NOW also wants to cater towards ILLEGAL ALIENS with our TAX MONEY.

The guy thinks that 'god' talks to him. He is a superstitious religious wacko who would be DANGEROUS to the planet if elected.

WACK-JOB NUTTER who thinks some 'god' is telepathically communicating with him. THATS DANGEROUS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
guys i understand what you are saying
but the fact of the matter is you dont have a choice who wins
it is a simple process to rig an election, all they have to do is make numbers come up on your tv.
im saying that he has already been picked
and the medias job is to get him into your memory and get you familiar with him.

do you really think tptb would let someone like ron paul win?

it goes against what they have been doing for hundreds of years

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

thats bad.florida delegates had to be members of repub party before feb 2011.im pretty sure i read that in there rules on the fox pole.can you say riots.the usa will burn if paul doesnt win.this will be the straw that broke the camels back.riots november 3 ,2011.the end of the united states.the date has been set is now carved in stone.i really did love my country.this brings tears to my eyes.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

I agree with you that he has already been picked by the puppet masters..It is so sad that most don't care or can't believe this.Thank you for being awake

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yep, I agree he has been picked to win.
It's pretty obvious.

new topics

top topics

join