It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Insiders* Here's your chance to "come out"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
We know you're out there.... Anything you'd like to get off your chest? If you know something, for humanity's sake, tell us. Even if you know someone who said something or someone who knows someone that mentioned something mentionable, list it here. If you have any favorite insider threads or other stories, give us some links. Please no bs.... Yeah. I will link one of my favorites here in a minute...

www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 24-9-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

this is isnt gonna end well colby...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Please no bs?

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Neonitus is right - the end result of this thread may end up as a bust.

Lets say an "insider" does decide to "come out". Is this the best forum or site to do so? What does "come out" mean? If I came out to a public forum like this one, (lets say), I would quickly lose my source of income, freedom, or even my exisistance depending what I chose to reveal.

It seems like the insiders we DO see surface fall into two categories: those who actually play or played a role in some of the fringe sciences and/or unusual /extreme planes of thought and then decide to "talk" (usually after a so-called "retirement") so they want to find a relevant place to get their info out there. These folks rarely (it seems to me) tell ALL - limiting the information they reveal helps to keep their comfort level at a place they can live with. I personally am in tune with this idea; by only exposing certain pieces of the puzzle, I stay pretty "safe", but at the same time a few of the more enlightened ATS members can actually make some good assumptions. I get a sense of - I don't know - satisfaction? - when I see someone make a connection or state a reality.

Then there the other "insiders" - way over the line in their mindset and way short of the line in intelligence or ability. These people seem to have several unfortunate qualities: paranoia - to the point of demanding that everyone that disagrees with thier loony ideas are part of a huge conspiracy; the need for ego-feeding by "giving" themselves training, education, or (worst of all) experience that they do not have - and then using same to bolster their argument. These folks are scary, as they do a little shallow reseach, and then bluff their way into having an actual a following who hasn't bothered to confirm anything the "insider" states.

The bottom line is; a true "insider" may have several reasons for wanting to "share" - and it is almost impossible to do so, due to the overwhelming majority of just plain psyhcopaths that live on the web. In the end, why would you even try? Why say much of anything knowing that all you say will be lumped in with the crazy folks?

Unless, of course, the overal goal IS to make sure your revelations (and those of your peer group that try to spread some or the info around) WILL be absolutely considered in the same pile of steamers as the others...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sokpuppet

Eh, worth a try. Was hoping to at least get a compilation put together. If even one person comes forward with new info about anything, I'd be satisfied.

join