It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reno Air Show Crash Proves Shanksville and Pentagon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

But if the wings got ripped back on impact? Youd think there would be some LARGE wing sections on the lawn.
Nvm, Im making too much sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello
reply to post by samkent

But if the wings got ripped back on impact? Youd think there would be some LARGE wing sections on the lawn.
Nvm, Im making too much sense.
The wings have inertia, just like the fuselage. They have the ability to burrow into the ground(or a building) just as well as the rest of the plane. In fact, they are kind of knife-like in their shape and full of fuel, too.
edit on 26-9-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

That's the point I'm making. The Reno plane hit blacktop at high speed and the entire plane shredded itself. Including the wings. Did you see the size of the debris pieces? If they had landed on grass, most would have been hidden by the blades.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Truthers make the claim that the tail always survive a crash.

Link?

But do you see and hint of a tail? No it shreds too.

So what did Flight 93's tail shred off of and where are the shredded pieces? 95% of the 757 was supposedly recovered, says the FBI.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
ATS

The tail section on a plane is 44 ft tall?Its practically a big 3-4 story house made of metal.And it always survives a crash.

ATS

In most crashes the tail survives, thats why they put the black boxes and emergency beacons in the tail.

I could go on but you get the idea.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
ATS

The tail section on a plane is 44 ft tall?Its practically a big 3-4 story house made of metal.And it always survives a crash.

Oh, I thought you meant multiple well-known truthers with established websites, not ONE unknown truther on ATS.

In most crashes the tail survives

Um, this guy doesn't support that tails survive in all crashes.

I could go on but you get the idea.

I was hoping you'd go on to answer my last question:

So what did Flight 93's tail shred off of and where are the shredded pieces? 95% of the 757 was supposedly recovered, says the FBI.
edit on 26-9-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok a little off topic, but in the close up picture taken from the left side of plane......where is the pilot?

He must be slumped forward indicating black out?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

I guess when you're about to crash into the ground, there are a multitude of things the pilot may have been doing, but it's a damn good question. Kind of odd not to see at least some part of the pilot's head.

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

So what did Flight 93's tail shred off of....

U, it "shred" off of the plane. Don't forget the plane went in upside down.

...and where are the shredded pieces? 95% of the 757 was supposedly recovered, says the FBI.

They are in storage. I believe you've been given contacts at United Airlines. Ask to see them. Or do you want someone else to go there, photograph every piece, post the photos on the internet so you can download them and declare them phony?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join