It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF Aliens Were Involved In Our Past

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Aliens being involved in our past is a hot topic right now and it has to be taken more seriously, science has been proven wrong in the past, the earth wasn't flat, the universe didn't revolve around the earth, we don't know everything right now. First I would like to address the 'Ancient Aliens of The Gaps' defense, some use it correctly as in the idea that we believe we couldn't have built the pyramids so it must have been aliens but to those who believe everything is subject to the 'aliens of the gaps theory' please tell me if you walk into every house in a neighborhood and most houses contain pictures of a certain person around it you are going to think that person is pretty important why else would they put pictures of them in THEIR house. Sense we see many pictures of disks and objects in the sky in various places around the world so what gives. Think about today a picture of something that is seen across the world today(And No One Bring Up Scarlett Johansson's Naked Pictures) there really isn't much I can think of. Perhaps the cross or other religious symbols, regardless It must be something important, why would it be across the world if it was not, and why document it if it wasn't important, furthermore how can the same thing be hallucinated, or at least the idea of the same thing be hallucinated across the world?
I realize you are probably not reading this any longer and have went to google 'Scarlett Johannson Naked Pictures' for this I cannot blame you. However for the people who have already seen the pictures I will continue

Gods do not all come from the sky so why depict them as coming from the sky, Gods can be land borne so why depict them as coming from the sky, angels have wings why? Now that is a reach because one might say angels were depicted that way artistically but not all angels have perfect behavior. Furthermore a good amount of angels are depicted with circles, now I understand this might be used to illustrate importance but it might not be farfetched to consider that they were drawing what they saw and the angels did appear to have circle shaped clear headwear. And for those people who say aliens couldn't have been involved in our past because we have no evidence of them existing now consider this, eyewitness accounts can get people executed in some cases, it takes a few people to say they saw someone murder another and the person gets executed. We have millions of people across the world claiming they've been abducted and billions claiming they've seen UFOs. Not every person who is abducted is out of their mind or wants money. Also for people saying why don't we have evidence of Alien equipment or vehicles, for one every piece of alien technology is probably going to be covered up by the government, now for the cases that are prior to established government or in rural areas think about how many times an airplane has crashed in the amazon, probably not that many so the likelihood of some apes seeking the crashed plane is pretty low.

Here are some pictures

Angel Gabriel

guanaco17.blogspot.com...

Various Disk Gods

www.grahamphillips.net...

The Egyptian Sun God Aton

www.love-egypt.com...

I would like to point specifically to the paragraph at the bottom of the Graham Phillips site

All these images include a disk, and some incorporate a star, and all have tails or an array of lines that seem to represent some kind of luminous appendage.  What kind of heavenly body can appear as a bright star or shining disk and has a tail?    Fortunately, ancient Chinese records survive to tell us precisely what inspired their new deity Lao-Tien-Yeh, The Great God.  It was the name given to a comet that appeared in the skies in 1486 BC.

Look at what the Arabians considered a comet in 1479

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

UFOs over Hamburg

www.nephilimskulls.com...

More Pictures

www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

edit on 23-9-2011 by KingJames1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I agree with the post. Some aspects of history are too coincidental to be ignored as fiction, but until fact (visitation or disclosure) I think one might be preaching to the choir on this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJames1337

I'm gonna point out the obvious here but what you've written doesn't in any way constitute 'proof' in any way shape or form. You've just stated your opinion.

I agree that not everyone that's been abducted is crazy but still we don't have proof, varying grades of evidence but proof, no.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
what you've stated isn't proof. It's evidence... and circumstantial evidence at that.
I personally don't subscribe to the ancient astronaut/ancient alien hypothesis... and for many reasons... though I do believe that the evidence for intervention in mankind's history is powerful and compelling. I simply differ in the interpretation as to who those ancient beings were.

...still, what you've offered barely qualifies as evidence. You'll have to do better if you want to convince anyone of anything.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

so, where's the PROOF? as you put it.
proof is a lot more than you just saying so
as for the ancient aliens hypothisis, lately im leaning towards the ancient human theory

edit on 23/9/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

My opinion is not that every picture is evidence of aliens visiting but rather every picture representing the same basic images across the world has to explain something. Also Roswell could be solid evidence a saucer was witnessed crashing into the ground by many people.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Who did you believe those ancient beings were?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I'am not just saying that aliens visited us in the past I'm saying the consistent amount of pictures across the world that depict disk shaped objects and flying objects must be drawn for something, how is that just saying so?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337
Gods do not all come from the sky so why depict them as coming from the sky, Gods can be land borne so why depict them as coming from the sky, angels have wings why? Now that is a reach because one might say angels were depicted that way artistically but not all angels have perfect behavior. Furthermore a good amount of angels are depicted with circles, now I understand this might be used to illustrate importance but it might not be farfetched to consider that they were drawing what they saw and the angels did appear to have circle shaped clear headwear.

I think the movie 'Knowing' did a great job of illustrating how our ancestors could have interpreted 'angels', which were obviously ET's, as having 'wings' and 'halos' (best at the 2:26 mark).

edit on 23-9-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

here take a look at this. this is PROOF

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

The first definition is sufficient evidence to produce belief in it's truth. The OP is enough for me to believe the idea aliens were present in our past is true.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
oh dammit don't make me make a one-liner again...

proof/evidence ancient != proof/evidence alien

it might just be that historical consensus is wrong

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by calman2278
I agree with the post. Some aspects of history are too coincidental to be ignored as fiction, but until fact (visitation or disclosure) I think one might be preaching to the choir on this one.

i volunteer for many organizations, when i'm told i'm preaching to the choir, i'll answer, but they are the ones who show up and get something done.

i go with the many dimension theory, to me angels and other visitors seen by humans are and have always been here.

to deny their existence, is to not believe anything ancient civilizations everywhere wrote about their experiences.

you may disagree with their interpretations, but they were trying,within their culture, to describe real events.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I was with ya right up to the apes in the Amazon statement. There are no apes in the Americas just monkeys . Do you know the difference between new and old world primates? There is a major difference ,check it out you may find it interesting.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
i dig the alien angle,i really do. but people really have to research the english words they use,and their original meaning! the word angel is a mix of old english and old french,and is in reference to the hebrew word mal'akh,which simply means messenger! depictions of angels having wings only really got started in the renicance.explorers where bringing back stuff from egypt,and their artwork is full of winged gods.wings were 'trendy' with aristocracy,so artists of the period added wings to their angels! read the bible,there is absolutlely no mention of angels having wings.fire,smoke,and bright lights,ya,but no wings!

hope this helps!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337
I realize you are probably not reading this any longer and have went to google 'Scarlett Johannson Naked Pictures' for this I cannot blame you. However for the people who have already seen the pictures I will continue

HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

i urge the folks at ATS to download an online etymology dictionary! it fascinating to me the origin of english words,and how they are used so much out of context from their original meaning!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

But that is not proof

Proof and evidence are definitely two different things. Also evidence can be sorted into different levels of reliability.

It seems that again you are expressing your opinion in that you think the evidence you've seen is utterly compelling, others will disagree with you as this is always a matter of opinion. Real proof would not not rely on opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
As a "modern" civilization, we have been convinced by our sciences, and by those who run this world, we've got it all figured out. We're the most advanced peoples to ever populate the earth. Hogwash!!!

Technological toys do not an advanced civilization make. Even the miniscule amount of old knowledge that gets released to the public says to me, we don't know or understand it all. We are standing on the shoulders of giants. Much of our understanding about many things comes from the ancients. All we've done is apply it to our society.

So when I see drawings, paintings, and manuscripts from those ancients, I'm not so quick to call them religious nuts. Nor am I so quick to dismiss what doesn't seem to belong just because it doesn't fit my understanding of who they were, and what they might have known.

IMO. There are too many things about history hidden from the "commoners" of our present civilization for me to make a rational and knowledgeable judgement about our ancestors, and who they really were. And indeed, what they really saw.

Until the veil of history is lifted, we have what we think we know about the past, and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Necessary characterstics of an advanced civilization:

a. No poverty
b. No disease
c. Uniform application of law to all citizens, quick and efficient justice
d. Simple laws and justice system
e. Low taxes (or absence of taxes altogether, if it is a system based on State owned business)
f. Strong family values
g. Stong social bonds
h. Strong morality and fear of God
i. Absence of crime (or very low crime)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join