It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about people arrested on 9/11 at the WTC.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is a question I have asked randomly on other threads over the years. Either the question was overlooked or ignored. I was reading today and ran across one of the quotes that has always stuck with me and been a source of curiousity for me. According to eyewitness accounts from first responders there were people arrested while trying to flee the damaged buildings. There were a few arrests if I can remember correctly, but there was definitely at least 1.

I was curious as to whether anyone else had heard of these accounts, or heard anything about what became of those arrested, or why they were arrested. I thought it odd that with thousands of people paniced and fleeing the towers that these people fleeing seemed odd to the authorities and warranted a chase and arrest.

Here is one of the accounts that I can remember, I'll see if I can find the others.

Lieutenant Robert Larocco

...Anyway, at this point three guys started running towards me. One guy believe it or not -- it may sound weird, but to me an Arabic-looking guy, American though. And the twho guys that were chasing were yelling, "Stop, stop, FBI, FBI." One guy was a tall white guy. He had a long-sleeved white shirt and tie on. Anyway, I watched them chase this fellow toward me. Just as the guy was passing to my right maybe about 12 feet away, the so-called FBI guys, they get a hold of the guy, threw him on the floor and put cuffs on him. The next second I heard that loudest noise in the world that I was describing before getting louder and louder...[/

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
No idea, sorry. Wish I could help more.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
While reading some other threads I found some other accounts I had posted.

I will have to hook up my hdd with my archives on it to find who the quotes are attributed to, but here are the quotes...

...Something I noticed from when I was standing in front of the Embassy Suites at the time, I saw that the US Secret Service were bringing somebody, and Arab man in a suit, covered in soot, walking away in handcuffs. I remember that distinctly, because the guy looked right in my eyes...

...We got to the lobby, and we saw things. We saw an arrest being made of some Arab-looking type guy. I think he had a blue uniform type World Trade Center type maintenance type person. It was my impression. It didn't seem important to me. It seemed like he was being arrested by a Port Authority type policeman. That's my impression. I remember them putting cuffs on him, and I remember one of the firemen saying, "Look, they're arresting the guy," and I said, "Never mind that. Never mind that."...

Here are accounts of at least 3 "arab looking" people being arrested immediately before and after the towers had collapsed. One of which appeared to be wearing a WTC maintenance uniform.

I'm kind of suprised at the lack of interest or comments on this topic.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

There are a lot of things "unexplained" about 9/11. Some have innocuous explanations, others do not. In America today, anything that is difficult to account for can be swept under the "national security" rug.

Firemen clearing one of the towers found a dead body in a closet! That has never been explained either. John O'Neill?

Americans are not interested in the answers to these questions. Americans know better now. They are learning to be good Mexicans.
edit on 27-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hmmm.... I can't find anything online about the OP stories. Not saying they didn't happen. Unfortunately the only stories of arrest I can find are the Israeli arrests.

I will keep digging around to see if I can find anything. Also, creepy about the dead body in the closet.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

The interesting thing about the dead body in the closet is that it had to have been put there after death had occurred, probably by the person responsible for the death, a person who knew that the building was going to be demolished and cover up the crime and who also, logically, was a perp on the inside of the 9/11 attack in some capacity.

The only person that the perps would have an interest in making absolutely sure not to survive the attack would have been John O'Neill, who would have been a formidible post-9/11 investigator.

edit on 27-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

That's.... just wow. I've never heard this before, I wonder if they hid in the closet and the fumes killed them? I'm not up to standards on fumes/gas and such lol. Remember all the people who came out about this that started dropping like flies too? Saying they heard explosions, seen suspicious people....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by DerekJR321

The interesting thing about the dead body in the closet is that it had to have been put there after death had occurred, probably by the person responsible for the death, a person who knew that the building was going to be demolished and cover up the crime and who also, logically, was a perp on the inside of the 9/11 attack in some capacity.

Nope. The towers had people in them when the planes hit, so the planes necessarily killed a lot of people in the building in their own right. The firefighters' radio transmissions ackowledged there were seeing lots of bodies., not just the one in the closet.

The only person that the perps would have an interest in making absolutely sure not to survive the attack would have been John O'Neill, who would have been a formidible post-9/11 investigator.

Nope, John O'Neil's remains was recovered from the stairwell. You're really not very good at this.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Nope. The towers had people in them when the planes hit, so the planes necessarily killed a lot of people in the building in their own right. The firefighters' radio transmissions ackowledged there were seeing lots of bodies., not just the one in the closet.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this Dave. The fire fighter seemed to think it unusual. People can judge from his account.

Nope,

I disagree.

John O'Neil's remains was recovered from the stairwell. You're really not very good at this.

I don't know if you have seen any of the films Dave, but when the building was blown to smithereens a lot of objects and people were relocated.

You should look into 9/11, sir/madam.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The fireman said they had started coming down, so it couldn't be anyone killed by the planes.

Of course we'll never know now, but it could have been related to 9/11. On the other hand, it could have been completely unrelated - perhaps a co-worker killed them the day before? Or someone saw an opportunity to kill their boss and get away with it? Or yeah maybe had a heart attack while hiding?

All just speculation. Its definately weird but we won't ever know unfortunately.

As for the arrests - also weird but I would suspect that cops on site just started arresting suspicious looking people just in case they were involved somehow. I think there would have been a lot of confusion that day!

top topics

join