It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Bunker/Facility Hidden In The Mountains Of Tibet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
For a while now, after seeing the film "2012" a number of times, I've been Google Earth-ing in and around Mt. Everest looking for anything that might be "odd"; secret bases, landing strips, entrances to bunkers and the like. Just for fun. Because, "you never know...".

Well tonight I stumbled upon this:

2012 Is Not A Legend Only?
Translated by Leong Soo Seang
Saturday, November 20, 2010
surveillance1115.blogspot.com...

The movie of 2012 has arise the hot topic about the prediction of the end of the world on December 2012. The most surprise thing is, the bloggers of China was discovered the location of built the Noah's Ark at Tibet through the Google satellite map.

Since the April of last year, the China was building of a civil airport near Mount Everest and named it as ‘Peace Airport’. This airport is expected to completed in September and start operations in October of this year.
surveillance1115.blogspot.com...

Here are the coordinates:

29°17'0.33"N, 94°20'58.54"E

You will find a number of photos at the link from the external source above including these two:

Here are two screen captures of the area I took from Google Earth:

Makes one wonder...

edit on 9/21/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 9/21/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: changed title to be more sensationalistic

edit on 9/21/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: For a while now, after seeing the film "2012" a number of times

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
makes one wonder what...........

Its just an airport?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
makes one wonder what...........

Its just an airport?

An airport with an adjacent entrance to an underground facility. Makes one wonder what it's purpose is.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here's a better screen capture:

This is at approximately 10,000 feet elevation.

edit on 9/21/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: elevation

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ten thousand?! We can almost buy our own ship for that!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

You're not making any sense.

An airport tucked away in the mountains at 10,000 feet attached to a bunker built into the side of a mountain in Tibet, like in the film "2012". Anybody want to actually think about this for a minute and contribute something meaningful?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

An airport tucked away in the mountains at 10,000 feet attached to a bunker built into the side of a mountain in Tibet, like in the film "2012". Anybody want to actually think about this for a minute and contribute something meaningful?

Sure. I never watched "2012."

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

You bet I could. I'm not such a bad pilot myself.

I don't have to sit here and take this...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
In addition there are two "smudged out" areas across the river from the airport complex:

Alternate angle:

Smudge A:
29°19'35.13"N, 94°19'54.77"E

Smudge B:
29°19'37.43"N, 94°19'49.71"E

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Moderator:

Perhaps this thread would be better suited to the "Area 51 and Other Facilities" Forum. I wouldn't have a problem with a Moderator moving it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yes, I changed the title. People seem to be more drawn to an overblown title, so...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Oh please read a history book not watch hollywood.

Since the Chinese invasion and genocide (ongoing) in Tibet they have put huge I mean absolutely huge amounts of civil & military engineering all over the place, for 50 yrs +.

You can now get a train from Lhasa Capital of Tibet to Bejing.

Tibet is HUGE, massive and full of minerals, ores, diamonds, the heads of the 3 most important rivers in the world (for irrigation and water supply to amount of humans etc), and has taken Chinese stolen borders to now be alongside Nepal, India, Pakistan etc etc.

The Airport is so high as the whole of the tibetan plateau is the highest on earth, and chinese expansion, genocide, theft and geo political posturing.

Nothing more

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Oh please read a history book not watch hollywood.

Since the Chinese invasion and genocide (ongoing) in Tibet they have put huge I mean absolutely huge amounts of civil & military engineering all over the place, for 50 yrs +.

You can now get a train from Lhasa Capital of Tibet to Bejing.

Tibet is HUGE, massive and full of minerals, ores, diamonds, the heads of the 3 most important rivers in the world (for irrigation and water supply to amount of humans etc), and has taken Chinese stolen borders to now be alongside Nepal, India, Pakistan etc etc.

The Airport is so high as the whole of the tibetan plateau is the highest on earth, and chinese expansion, genocide, theft and geo political posturing.

Nothing more

Kind Regards,

Elf

I know the Tibetan Plateau is the highest on Earth. I have read history books. Nowhere in your post do you reference this specific facility or indicate what this facility might be.

Thank you for your contribution.

edit on 9/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

- PS
Why so angry? There are no stupid questions, and my thread is a question.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is it just me or does "Smudge A" look sort of like those structures that appear to be under a lake on Google Earth? I can't remember exactly where they are, and I don't have time to look right now, but I bet someone knows what I am talking about. Will look for a pic later for comparison. This is a good catch OP, you could possibly be onto something. Or paranoid like the rest of us. Or both.

Edit: Ah hah, found a couple videos of what I am referring to. They are in the Andes Mountains in Peru, which ALSO happens to be at very high elevations (interesting coincidence, no?):

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 9/22/11 by MentalPriapism because: found links

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here's the official explanation for the airport:

China builds 'Peace' airport next to Mount Everest
Saibal Dasgupta, TNN Apr 11, 2010, 07.04pm IST
articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

BEIJING: China is building a new airport near Mount Everest with the apparent purpose of turning the Chinese side of the tallest peak into a climber's paradise. It has been named the Peace Airport, which might be a message for Tibetan rebels or for India.

The $71.7 million airport is coming up in Xigaze (also called Shigatse) prefecture. It will boost tourism and bring more visitors to the Tashilhunpo monastery of the Panchen Lama, which is located there. The government appointed Panchen Lama, who was recently inducted into the Chinese parliament, has played a key role in helping the government run a campaign against the Dalai Lama.

Xigaze falls on the China-Nepal highway, which will make it easier for air passengers to travel to the Himalayan Kingdom by road. This will be the fifth civilian airport in Tibet Autonomous Region. China is also building another airport, the world's highest at an altitude of 4,436 mters n Nagqu Perfecture.

How about that adjacent bunker though. And the obfuscated areas I indicated?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
From the article I posted above:

China is also building another airport, the world's highest at an altitude of 4,436 mters n Nagqu Perfecture...

Nagqu Prefecture
en.wikipedia.org...

Nagqu is expected to have the world's highest altitude airport by 2011 at 4,436 meters above sea level. It will be named Nagqu Dagring Airport...
en.wikipedia.org...

Higest altitude airport by 2011, eh?

By 2011, eh? Sound familiar?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm intrigued that this thread hasn't sparked the interest of ATSers...

Star and flag from me; who knows, maybe the 'shadowy' types involved in Hollywood production are trying to warn us of something ahead of time? Or is it that they're bound by their witchcraft / sorcery to advise the victims of the fate intended before the deed is done? I'm sure there's a bit of both going on...

Also noticing similarities with 'The Event', in that a faction of the aliens (per mythology, the show is trying to represent the Annunaki) had set up a secret base in Tibet for their mysterious plans to pivot upon.

Godspeed as we ramp up for 2012.

FITO

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Here are two threads I feel could tie in with my thread:

Why Is China Building These Gigantic Structures In the Middle of the Desert?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by NoNameBrand
started on 11/13/2011 @ 06:29 PM

Extraordinary Photos From China's Area 51
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by youdidntseeme
started on 11/13/2011 @ 09:58 PM

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think there very well could be something to your connection. I also think it is interesting that bunkers are apparantly being attached to airports. This reminds me of the Denver Airport with all of it's end of world issues! Worth investigating!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join