It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I just want to thank SkepticOverlord and Springer for this great game and the wonderful prize! It couldn't have come at a better time, for me, as my husband is having cancer surgery next week and he may be in the bed for a while after he gets home. We don't have any type of entertainment for him, in such a circumstance, and this will just be fantastic!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hey congratulations Fibrokat, enjoy your win

Well done to everyone involved and thank you to those that kept the Recaps, updates and chatlogs etc. coming.

I actually feel a little empty now it's done
haha.

Also a big thank you to SkepticOverlord and Springer for taking the time to put it all together, can't wait for the next one guys.

Kyle

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FibroKat

I hope your husband's surgery goes well and I'm sure the Ipad will come in handy during his recovery. He must be very proud of you and I'm sure will be very thankful to have the new Ipad for recovery!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kai22

Well done to everyone involved and thank you to those that kept the Recaps, updates and chatlogs etc. coming.

Also a big thank you to SkepticOverlord and Springer for taking the time to put it all together, can't wait for the next one guys.
Kyle

Couldn't agree more. The updates and reference posts were a Godsend! As always Skeptic and Springer hit it out of the park with their game. "The Rings" game is what brought me here seven years ago and have enjoyed many more since then.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
WOW!!

Congratulations FibroKat!!!

Sorry to hear about your husband

Hope he has a very speed recovery!

--------------
Well done to everyone involved in keeping the game up to date.

Thanks for making the game SkepticOverlord and Springer

This was truly mind bending!

Marshall

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Twinie

Thank you, Marshall Twinie! I appreciate it very much!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Congratulations to you FibroKat! Best wishes.

And to all who played the game, thanks for the enthusiasm and creativity.

DamaSan created an off-site chat last night since the ATS chat is offline, and we ended up staying up all night. Not sure what time I figured out how to decode the number sequences, but from that point on it was a race of typing in the pages and lining up the text in the paragraphs.

For those who want to follow the final run, here's the post where it kicked in gear ---> Home stretch

The collaboration was inspiring. What a trip! Thanks to ATS.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You are most welcome!

Congratulations once again!

Marshall

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
I just want to thank SkepticOverlord and Springer for this great game and the wonderful prize! It couldn't have come at a better time, for me, as my husband is having cancer surgery next week and he may be in the bed for a while after he gets home. We don't have any type of entertainment for him, in such a circumstance, and this will just be fantastic!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

I am a survivor of cancer and had surgery myself. Take care of him and yourself and have as much fun together as possible

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Hey, well done for finishing the game

I'm glad the iPad has gone to someone that can really benefit from it. I hope your husbands surgery goes well and that your prize will ensure a happy and speedy recovery

Well done and thank you to all who took part... bring on the next one! (But not too soon...)

DD

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Huge congrats, Fibrokat!!!

Thanks to SkepticOverlord and Springer for a fantastic brain workout.

And thanks to everyone that worked so very, very hard on all the clues! You guys did an awesome job - be proud of how hard you worked as a team! A few went above and beyond and I wish there were runner-up prizes, cause you guys sure earned some. I'd like to give you all a HUGE pat on the back. Excellent job!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well aint that a bummer.....I was asleep for the end of the game!! Oh well!! LOL. Never really cared about the iPad LOL. Just wanted to help solving a puzzle really

Congratz FibroKat!

oh, and WHEN is the next game

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thank you all so much!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wow, you guys were on FIRE last night. Way to go! Great team effort!

Congrats, FibroKat, now get some sleep!

Thank you SO ans ATS for putting on a GREAT game!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Good job everyone and congrats FibroKat. Once again it looks like SO and Springer have underestimated their members. This is the second game I have taken part of here and in both cases the game has finished far ahead of schedule. Now we must go back to being productive members of society.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Awesome work! Nice job everyone, congrats Fibrokat!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
FibroKat, please check your email and ATS PM inbox. We are waiting for you to confirm.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i cannot believe the answer was something that simple... oh man. Good job FibroKat and gj everyone for bringing us to the end.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Congrats Fibrokat! You and the rest of the team did an EXCELLENT job! I wish you and your husband the best.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
wOOt for tjhe winner and wOOT for everyone who took part.

Damn good entertainment.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join