It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't the globalists just unleash viruses on us right now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This has been on my mind for awhile. If the globalists/NWO/Illuminati basically want to kill us all except themselves and let's say a few slaves, why don't they just unleash airborne viruses? Why do the soft kill? Why inject us with disease-causing vaccines, fluoridate the water and use food as a weapon to slowly sterilize us or kill us 20 years down the line?

Is it that they are not yet ready? Is it that they need something else established before they go all out and murder us? Why even go for total control when they just want to depopulate the planet by 98% or more?

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

This amazing interview was done back in 1985 with a former KGB agent who was trained in subversion techniques. He explains the 4 basic steps to socially engineering entire generations into thinking and behaving the way those in power want them to. It's shocking because our nation has been transformed in the exact same way, and followed the exact same steps.

this might explain a lot.

remember this was recorded in 1985.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Well this is just a theory of mine, but ET, or aliens however you want to categorize them, may play a role in our so-called "inevitable demise". I heard from somewhere that there are ETs that are protected by our government that requires humans to keep their hunger satisfied. Or maybe they're doing a beta test on what weapon would be appropriate for killing us in one fell swoop. Or maybe.....just maybe....they haven't figured out what to do with us yet. Lol. Good question though.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It is even easier than that.

Just create mass panic and then all they have to do is sit back and watch the show.

Just say the economy is getting ready to tank, a rock is going to fall out of the sky, a volcano is going to erupt, an earthquake is going to go off. They already have all the scenarios they would need to kick it off.

On a side note. In a lot of apocalypse movies I have seen and where panic is sure to ensue why do they always refer back to the economy collapsing would tip things over the edge and warning the public would be the wrong thing to do. Forget about the incoming apocalypse, they still have to maintain the economy first and foremost, why do they always seem to have to maintain the economy. Its like the economy is the string that holds the entire world together.

edit on 20-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Why do the soft kill? Why inject us with disease-causing vaccines, fluoridate the water and use food as a weapon to slowly sterilize us or kill us 20 years down the line?

Very simple reasoning, we become non productive workers basically by age 65 or so. They do not want to pay those people their Social Security and medicare benefits, they spent that already.
Keep people around long enough to be productive slaves, then when their usefulness wears out, they get cancer and their assets are slowly bled away on treatments until they die.

Have you watched this interview? It's about concerns of long term affects from vaccines, as in cancer...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
im not sure, my thought could be, let us kill ourselves off that way they have the strongest left......or maybe not

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You're operating under the supposition that they haven't. Do you know that they haven't? If you have any evidence that they haven't, do show.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Pretty simple, really.

Goods & services. If you wipe out large portions of the world population, it will severely disrupt the flow of goods and services... which translates into money and comfort. Who will build the mansions? The yachts? Who will harvest the food on the feasting tables? Who will build the 99-in flat panel TVs? Who will build the cars and the jetliners and luxury ships?

Oh... and without labor to do all that and without a consumer base to buy what you don't, how do you make more money to buy more goods and gain more power over people who no longer exist?

Ack. That hurts. Gotta have people and we must have them orderly. Killing them off would really make a mess of the orderliness.

The best way to depopulate is through war because during a global conflict, everyone is working, countries are buying weapons and you are making money hand over fist as millions are dying.

That's the ticket. Viruses are sooo messy.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

It's faster and more efficient for us to kill each other rather than have the death come from one source I suppose. Get us all angry and fighting with each other.

Or just unleash the viruses at whatever is left of us ( the strongest?).

Good point.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

If they have, it is done under the guise of Merck, Pfizer, Glaxosmithcline......
just to name a few.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Seems to me that we are between steps 2 and 3 right about now..

LOL definitely with you there Redoubt..
edit on 20-9-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
SSSSHHHHHH!!

Stop giving them ideas guy.....
edit on 20-9-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Of course, we all know that they could probably take us out tomorrow.
Why can't they? The demons orchestrate everything, your "globalists" are following their plan.
Fortunately, Jesus Christ gave us Revelation.

See, cause God is the Sovereign of this entire universe, the Holy One.
Even Satan needed God's permission to hurt Job. Satan will be given his time in the future.
Right now however, the satanic worshipping "globalists" have to finalise the brainwashing of as many people as possible. The demons need as many people bought into their plans through deceipt.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Pretty simple, really.

Goods & services. If you wipe out large portions of the world population, it will severely disrupt the flow of goods and services... which translates into money and comfort. Who will build the mansions? The yachts? Who will harvest the food on the feasting tables? Who will build the 99-in flat panel TVs? Who will build the cars and the jetliners and luxury ships?

The best way to depopulate is through war because during a global conflict, everyone is working, countries are buying weapons and you are making money hand over fist as millions are dying.

That's the ticket. Viruses are sooo messy.

Well, my theory always was that once the technology becomes advanced enough , they will simply have robots do the harvesting of food, building of mansions, building of space ships to explore the cosmos. They would not need us for anything at all.

Maybe even robots scientists to think up new stuff for them (but first we humans gotta build them).

Once they have their tech in place, there would be no point in keeping the human slaves around. THEN unleash the wars...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Because, unfortunately (or fortunately?), the world does not work this way.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
This has been on my mind for awhile. If the globalists/NWO/Illuminati basically want to kill us all except themselves and let's say a few slaves, why don't they just unleash airborne viruses?
What do you think?

Because they think we might have a few more valuables stashed away and they want to get it all first.
Then they release the bug.

Hopefully it will be something that mutates into something harmless after 24 hours, found out by the masses who are waiting for TPTB (who planned or colluded with it) when they come out from their hidey holes.

Ahhh, it's nice to dream

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
because the world would be a stinky place for a while with all the bodies rotting.....i guess they could go under ground for about 3 months or so to avoid the stink......

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

There is a lot more to it than you might think. Listen to what the witch says about these matters and you may draw a clue. Just watch the first minute and a half.

edit on 22-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here is another train of thought:

The amount of money in vaccines, medical equipment, and pandemic prevention is worth way more then any pandemic.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I tried to watch the Wizard Of Oz stoned a few months ago..I strongly suggest avoiding it, tooo intense!

As for TPTB not killing us off yet hmmm
, I want lots of stars from day dreamers wanting to fuel their imaginations with the gratification of supporting statements from other day dreamers disconnected with reality and obsessed with fear mongering which eventually eats away at themselves SO;

The brain eating, reptillian illuminati hasn't yet perfected the recipe to 'human carbonara' infact I heard they are at the moment perfecting the cream sauce which consists of the souls of children...so the harvest continues.

Some people really need to grow up and smell the roses of logic. I believe in the NWO/Illuminati but day by day the Chinese whispers are catapulting possibility so far from logic it's not funny.

I love imaginations, they're a beautiful thing for those who can harness them and utilise the right side of their brain.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join