It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pay Attention Folks...Fake Alien Invasion Up Ahead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victor03
uh.....your source #1 indicates that this lady that worked with von braun was able to call saddam hussein from her kitchen phone during the gulf war....yeah i highly doubt that and the grammar is like a 15 year old is writing all this stuff.... gotta fly the bs flag on that source

Sorry about that, I just remember reading about her a while ago, so I picked a quick couple of links from google search. There are plenty of webpages about 'her story', if it's something you are interested in reading.

All you gotta do is make the effort and search. I was just pointing in a direction!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Does anyone here seriously believe this fake alien invasion nonsense?

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
That's according to Wernher Von Braun who supposedly told Carol Rosin what the plans were in order to weaponize space.

Supposedly is a nice way of putting it. There is not a single direct quote from Von Braun that supports Rosin's claims.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by NavalFC

I can give you the number of my bank-account or my paypal address.

There are several scenarios for this coming staged alien invasion.

1 "Blue Beam", in other words, holograms and cgi in combination with US-made saucers.
2 The final liberation of the world by the so called "Nazi UFOs" although most people on earth would try to destroy them because they are Nazis.
3 A real alien invasion which is just as always has been or will be provoked by the good old USA.

The first scenario is well known here on ATS, the second is less known but has been prophesied many times. These prophecies deserve a thread of its own, but I have to translate them first. Carol Rosin has confirmed the existence of the antigravity-technology back in the 40s during her testimony at the famous press-conference.
The third scenario has been based on the rumors that the USA at some point in recent history had a deal with aliens and things got screwed up and the aliens left but gave the USA a warning that they would come back and would settle the matter.
Scenario 3 could also be part of the staged alien invasion.

First, Im not a believer so the whole notion of aliens coming here and making covert deals with the US govt to me is bunk anyway but even that asside : If #3 happened, it would be an actual alien invasion, and thus not staged, thus doesnt meet the criteria.

#1 and #2 are just bunk based on even more insane conspiracy theories, but sure PM me your paypal, and if Aliens invade ill pay. But they wont, because its all bunk.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
If #3 happened, it would be an actual alien invasion, and thus not staged, thus doesnt meet the criteria.

The whole idea is ridiculous; the United States provokes an alien invasion. How would that begin to even happen?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Seriously?

This is ATS. It's a mathematical theorem at this point that no matter how bat# crazy of an idea you come up with, you will likely find atleast one person here who is willing to believe it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Seriously?

LOL - read your comment and this was the very first thing that popped into my head:

Childs: I just cannot believe any of this voodoo bull#.

Palmer: Childs, it happens all the time, man. They're falling out of the sky like flies. Government knows all about it, right, Mac?

Childs: You believe any of this voodoo bull#, Blair?

Palmer: Childs, Childs... Chariots of the Gods, man. They practically own South America. I mean, they taught the Incas everything they know.

From the John Carpenter movie "The Thing"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Kinda makes you wonder....why the sudden necessity for a mass-media device announcement from the President plan.

What would be so important that our Prez would need access to every single media device in the country, in order to deliver to you...what news?

Very intriguing, and a little unsettling.

We did just fine without a nation-wide Presidential Announcement, for what, a few hundred years?

What's in store, eh?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Watch this, it's pretty interesting.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I beg to differ regarding 5ST4RSCREAM putting out pure trash, but hear ya on not believing the media hype

I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but you are a textbook example of what I call a "useful idiot". And it illustrates what is seriously wrong with this subject.

It goes like this: Some total ignorant moron puts something out there (say on youtube, blog....whatever). It is so utterly ridiculous that anyone with half a brain can dismiss it outright easily. Enter the "useful idiots". They are the ones are too ignorant to understand reality, thus they give the original moron positive attention...even going so far as to defend the moron. Other people then are more inclined to give the original moron the benefit of a doubt, thus more folks become "useful idiots".

Ignorant morons like the youtube superstar your so enamored with wouldn't even exist it they didn't have a very large base of "useful idiots" that swallowed their load of bs and advertise for them (out of ignorance).

The government doesn't have to cover anything up anymore, and has not needed to for decades thanks to "useful idiots".

Think about it, seriously.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Seriously?

Not me. My mind is open though.

People do crazy things when they are desperate for something.

st.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I made this animation with the triangular craft that we all know about. Maybe we'll see more of these crafts?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

LISTEN ATS's. "No Alien Invasion"

Its not only ridiculous its f..k..g improbable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More chance of an ANT takeover and thats f..k..g impossible!!!!!!!!!!!

Well now there have already been a number of "shows of force" by UFOs over the decades following WWII. Several invasion, without live fire or anything, on a local level, here and there. "They" have already demonstrated that they can put a number of their military style craft together for a fly over or hover over.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Indeed and that's why I think the "Nazi UFOs" play a significant role.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Yes, there was and is certainly something very interesting in outbreak of UFOs after WWII and over the decades thereafter.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There is absolutely no way whatsoever that somebody could pull off a fake alien invasion.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

You sound like those people that claimed that man would never walk on the moon.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Both aliens and ufos are real, but kind of alien invasion would you expect? Where from?

Guess what aliens have lived here for a long time, they created humans, they misguided them and with the help of the elite they can do as they please without them every making their presence felt directly. You think reptillians and greys don't exist? You think pleadians, nordics and arcturians do not exist?

Its called cloaking. The USA government with the philadelphia experiment(heavily classified) proved it was possible but the results are not always predictable. That was like 50 years ago and still most people are clueless. We also theorise about FTL travel and the use of wormhole generators to traverse great distances supposedly without aging. I am not sure about the last part........

Anyway we get a few glimpses here and there of mysterious events but the media either downplays or ignores this stuff on purpose. The truth cannot be known if humans are to remain in slavery. Religion itself is based on alien intervention with many flavors to chose from.

I see no evidence of fake invasion because we have already been invaded millenia ago. Perhaps a liberation is long overdue and in the making. Time will tell us!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by Gazmeister

You sound like those people that claimed that man would never walk on the moon.

No actually, I believe many things are possible, however a "fake alien invasion" is not one of them.
Faking something like that is not doable.

edit on 21/9/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

edit on 9/21/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: delete crappy video

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join