It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy - Disinfo Agent Is Born

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What would it be like to be inside the head of a right wing radical? Many of us have wondered why people can think and act this way. How the us against them mentality erodes the brain and turns a man into a rhetoric regurgitating shadow of his former self.

Why would we want to dive inside such a mind? Anyone in our time surely understands, but for those reading after these days are a memory to understand, I will ask for sympathy and reiterate it.

The Constitutionalist, Extreme Right Wing, and those of the "Republic" fanatics of 2010-2011 and beyond are/were spearheaded by questionably insane characters like Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, ect. as well as politicians that descended onto Washington like a biblical plague (methaphorical pun intended) with the clear intent to delcare war on Wall Street, as if it was Satan himself requiring an excorcism by "Alternative (Non-Journalistic) Media" figureheads.

How do you get inside that head? The simple answer is, cognitive dissonance. That was my ticket inside. The ability for the mind to hold two conflicting ideas as truth at the same time. The magnitude of this is serious in nature, and I know that information seems to never come from these sources, which is a likely debunk attempt. I assure you that I am personally going to learn much about this site, and you may too under some scenarios, based on how serious they take this message.

There are the obvious factors. I can't share U2U's I've exchanged with certain reputable members, asking me to join a research project, for instance. I have penetrated you, and you will see it as a transgression. You can look up my post history, chat history*, U2U history (*mod + only) if you wish. I want to personally apologize to the ATS Live Politics show for offering to appear on the show regularly without a real intention to do it. I am sure you will understand. If you are the website employee tasked with verifying my credentials, I will entertain what I feel is reasonable.

To those that would act to discredit me, on guard. You are compelled to act, and I understand this. I mean you no harm, I am here to help you.

There are less obvious factors, such as hard data as to how long this was in the making, and I would be willing to discuss it all gladly as long as there are certain confidentiality (gag-order) agreements. Again, it all depends on where you take this as a website, obviously this is pointed at the website.

If I've hung on to you this long, I apologize, some matters needed to be cleared up.

I am aware that most will not take the time to research who is posting this message. If you respect ATS, be confident that they will do what is necessary to investigate this claim. I guess, if this thread is memory-holed, I will say once more, I will learn something. If ATS investigates, we'll both learn something. If they don't, maybe you will.

If anyone has a question, feel free to PM me, but remember that ATS has the right to watch you.
edit on 2011/9/19 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't get it.

Are you saying you're a disinfo agent?

I don't think there is such a thing as 'right wing' or 'left wing' anymore. It's all just smoke and mirrors to distract us from real issues.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Cognitive dissonance is not a label reserved for "right wing extremists". It works for any idiot even liberals who don't base their opinions on common sense. Most human beings fall into this category regardless of which "side" their on.

And lumping "Constitutionalist" in with "right wing extremist" makes me think you haven't been paying attention. Glenn Beck isn't a "Constitutionalist", and really he's not even a "right wing extremist", he's an idiot puppet on a string, playing the fiddle and changing the tune to keep those, who don't think for themselves, on a side of insane extreme. It happens in the other direction as well.

They take ideas based on common sense that most would agree on and possibly bring people together, and claim the labels as their own and bend the ideas to string people along but keep the "sides" separated.

I doubt most of these "extremists" that we see parading around on t.v. are truly that. Their playing a role to serve a cause, and they target those who can't and won't think for themselves and would be clueless to the fact that they are holding conflicting beliefs.

Using the "labels" kind of makes one a culprit.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
I don't get it.

I don't think there is such a thing as 'right wing' or 'left wing' anymore. It's all just smoke and mirrors to distract us from real issues.

And really even after my reply, I don't get it either.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas

I don't get it.

You really don't get it? dictionary.reference.com...

ETA: This applies as well: www.urbandictionary.com...
edit on 19/9/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do you have anything else to add? I feel like I need 2-3 verifiable facts. Can you send me U2U. You probably know why then, is that verifiable also?
edit on 19-9-2011 by coldfiremx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The funny thing about disinfo agents is that most of them are not even paid to do what they do. They are simple folks like you and me who buy into a story they see on TV, or read in the newspaper or on some website.

The greatest weapon against becoming a disinfo agent yourself, or having your thoughts 'subverted' by a disinfo agent, is logic. Learn to recognize logical fallacies and you're half way to discovering the so-called 'truth' that is supposedly 'out there'.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

To those that would act to discredit me, on guard.

On guard..? Dude, I've been trolling this site for a few years now, and I've never even seen your name...

So, that being the case - you are NO ONE...and an unfortunate symptom of this reality is that you are wasting everyone's time.

Next!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by kalamatas

I don't get it.

You really don't get it? dictionary.reference.com...

ETA: This applies as well: www.urbandictionary.com...
edit on 19/9/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

Ah! Thank you for the clarity!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You made a funny.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

i am not

so is it technically justified to derail a disinfo agents thread? seems ok, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Can you paraphrase what you said into one paragraph, I'm having trouble seeing where you're coming from, or where you're going, or what you're doing.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Nobody ever takes me serious, so it's hard for me to be serious. I really wonder why this is even a thread. I do disinfo seminars on the weekends sometimes in underground bunkers and what not. We all eat WhiteCastle burgers, (if they serve us) at the big table cause we don't fit at the small table.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well OP before you go off half cocked check the last link provided in your signature. Are you trying to say Jesus was really a Surveillance drone and that the Money Changers are actually African Union soldiers?

And remember.
Some of us are Real Dis-info agents!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e8f1c6f5b54.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

LOL! I'm not nearly awesome enough to be a disinfo agent. Appreciate your attention, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

History is the most important subject in any society it establishes authority and mindset for the rest of persons life, by shaping the way a human being interpret and understand a societies structure; they’re position within it plus the position of groups and sub-groups as well as the reinforcing bias towards other individuals or groups/sub-groups, both outside and inside the social network making up they’re world.

All history is hidden
When you start school, the story of history starts at the beginning, like any piece fiction of literature does, the impressionable young minds are told about ideas and theories of what may have happened long long ago despite being far removed from the present.
History is always best comprehended from present to past with every historical event having a reason(s) behind its intention and outcome.
The closer to the present one is the more in-depth and fresh credible facts become making the ability to comprehend plus question the story being told easier and the ability to shadow the true harder.

Understanding Humanities past, Which is scattered and hidden by Masters of Truth that use information to manipulate peoples reality and belief for their own benefit for
“In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.” Even if they are truly blind as well those that listen give them control of sight.

.Hermetics is the deliberate use of exceedingly obscure, convoluted, or esoteric literary or graphical symbolism and imagery. It is what Kabbalah and Christian mysticism Rosicrucian Order, The Order of Freemasons and Alchemy—not simply the changing of physical lead into physical gold; But is the Art of Manipulation (Jedi mind trick), Same as magic is the Art of Deception.
en.wikipedia.org...
the fundamental belief transcendent God, The All, Hindu Brahman, Star Wars “The Force” of which the entire universe, participates and exists in no matter if [Good/Bad, Light/Dark, Positive/Negative Forces all a part of the whole] all are one; one is all.

THIS IS IMPORTANT Since knowing this allows one to decipher the (Knowledge of Truth) Many aspects of the diverse cultures religions and concepts that overlap and contrast each other, but possess within them the truth of all modern scientific knowledge

Those who have Mastered the knowledge of Truth use this understanding for the good of all things and benefit everyone non above or below anything else, preserving the knowledge of truth (Guardian of Truth) [jedi]

Or those that Master the truth only to bend it to their will using it for reasons of their own self-interests (manipulators of truth)[Sith],

Exploiting the divisions present in humanities groups and sub-groups using false or incomplete truth(s) that filter and/or reinforce aspects that support their goals(know or hidden) by using the truth they control as the means effect their followers and believers. All those who believe in the group and choose the answers of others over seeking truth and asking questions of themselves, give power and strength to those that they relinquish their will to becoming soulless robots and slave like animals

What someone understands about History, Science like Physics, Biology, Physiology and the math and research backing it up They never really know to be true or not since they never wanted to understand and comprehend only to know the correct answer not whose asking it In the 1950s at Swarthmore College, Pennsylvania, Solomon Asch conducted experiments into conformity, which demonstrated that, in simple tests comparing three vertical lines, most people would rather give an obviously wrong answer that kept them in a group than a correct answer that would make them outsiders.

the majority of humanity tends to be self-centered choosing to think only about their own problems, whats and needs- like food, sex and protecting what plus whose theirs. which means most seek answers that simply explain and back up what they already are bias towards
Leaders, "experts" or any individual viewed as an authority by the group dictates the groups understanding of truth Laying the foundation of how they interpret and interact with other people in the world by, provides them with the the power of the group but like all power it can be easily corrupted
The weak minded soulless "Fan of fans" who parrot the thoughts of others and never develop a thought of their own but are loudest and most unreasonable always first into a fight or used to do whats unthinkable to most, whose desire to belong within the group(herd/nations/gangs/political party) giving a person peace of mind by providing safety in numbers and answers to the questions they seek to know
www.newstatesman.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

1st line
i would be careful with confidentiality on here.i suspect some members on here have access to other members private messages!
regards fakedirt

top topics

<<   2 >>

join