It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to stop the machine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
What is the machine?

The machine is the vehicle that most of humanity is currently aboard.
We were born on the vehicle and bonded to it.

The machine is what provides for most of us who have yet to rise up and out of the machine into self reliance.
The machine houses us, feeds us, pays us, entertains us and teaches us how to behave.

For most of humanity the machine is to be protected. It is the societies we live inside, the laws that govern us and the system that protects our livelyhoods.

For a long time the machine was at full throttle heading forward progressively. It created for us agriculture, food and commerce, science, engineering, technology and the like.
It was considered that the machine had our best interests at heart.

Today the machine has become psychotic. It is on a mission of self destruction. It is tired of carrying humanity on it's back and like a bull at the rodeo is begining it's attempts to shake us off.

The reason the machine has become psychotic is due to humanities abilities to take completely the life force of the machine with no regard for the machine and what it does for us.

In much the same way that humanity's youth have become indifferent and rebellious toward their parents. Where the moral code which was once respected has been throw out with the rubbish and the law of family and love are becoming a lost and forgotton art.

Today humanity is out for itself and the machine is realising this and is not happy.

It is time to stop the machine before it reaches the edge of the cliff and throws itself over.
There is but one way to stop the machine and that is to stop humanity.

We need to begin a "Stop Humanity" campaign. Everyone needs to stop. Stop walking, stop talking, stop working, stop fighting, stop hating, stop competing even stop helping and loving for the time being.

We must bring the machine to a grinding halt. Only when the machine stops completely and all the lights of the world go out and all the systems stop producing and there is stillness and silence can we begin to reconsider a new way forward. Only then can we look at both the machine and humanity and become aware of what we need in order to restore both humanity and the machine on a more natural and progressive course.

I say it's time to begin the "Stop Humanity" campaign and to imbed the thought deeply into the consciousness of everyone on ATS. To plant that seed and to allow the idea to grow into a fully blossomed flower.

We need to stop the machine now before it is too late.

Peace and love to my earth family

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i hear ya,im a firm beleiver of the our slavedom,i get some funny reactions from people when i refer to my savings account as my slavings account,as much as i agree the machine has gone mental,if it justs grinds to halt we are all for a reality check...and as a father of 2 young children im realy hoping that isnt the way it plays out..in saying that we do need change and we need it now...

peace

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
♫ "it's alright we told you what to dreeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaam" ♫

floyd needs no second line.

edit: tho this....

edit on 19-9-2011 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I like your thoughts. Would like to add a little.

Earth acts quite like a machine (predictable weather pattern, day, night etc.),
Society also seem to work like a machine as it provides a system for people to work, earn, and get products and services they need.

However both can be unbalanced at times, society more so than the earth.
Seems collective 'karma' of humans can be very powerful.

edit on 19-9-2011 by vedatruth because: spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The machine is not natural; it is nurtured. If the numbers of those that work to nurture this machine were to decrease then naturally the machine would lose power.

C'mon brothers and sisters! You know as well as I do that this system "machine" takes advantage of many and benefits the few. You know as well as I do that this system "machine" has suppressed technologies that would benefit the many and loss to the few. You know as well as I do that as long as We let this system "machine" convince us we are all so different that we will continue to argue with ourselves forever about these differences, yet never get to focus on that which makes us similar through basic needs.

Public support of this machine needs to end. A new way has been long overdue. It is time to let the discussions begin on what new ways could benefit the whole of humanity.
edit on 19-9-2011 by badmatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Like any machine stop giving it what it needs to run and it WILL STOP!!!!!!

But thats a pipe dream becouse the sheaple just dont have the Cajónes, it may cut into there TV time ......
edit on 19-9-2011 by svpwizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i hear ya,im a firm beleiver of the our slavedom,i get some funny reactions from people when i refer to my savings account as my slavings account,as much as i agree the machine has gone mental,if it justs grinds to halt we are all for a reality check...and as a father of 2 young children im realy hoping that isnt the way it plays out..in saying that we do need change and we need it now...

peace

Wise words. Indeed change is so required but scary at the same time.

Please try the prayer for peace:

asato ma sadgamaya
tamaso ma jyotirgamaya
mrtyorma amritam gamaya
om shanti shanti shanti. (Brihad Aranyak Upnishad 1.3.28)

Translation:

Lead Us From the untruth(also called Maya or illusion) To the truth,
Lead Us From Darkness To Light,
Lead Us From Death To Immortality,
OM (the universal sound of God)
Let There Be Peace Peace Peace. - Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 1.3.28.

What is "asat" (also called maya or illusion). The manifest universe is called maya because God made it from formless Prakriti with His power. The Universe is destroyed when God withdraws His power from it. God is called "Satrupa" or "Sachhidanand" because God is true (means always stays the same, is never destroyed). So pray to take me to "Sat" or what is true, that is God.

God is the source of light in this Universe. Universe was created in darkness, and no star emitted any light until God entered it. The stars shine until God's power is acting in this Universe. So take me to the source of light "Jyoti", that is God.

Jeev (soul) is imprisoned in a never-ending cycle of life and death, due to his own ignorance. Jeev becomes fond of objects created from Prakriti, and develops an attachment to them. These becomes the chains of his bondage, forcing jeev to keep coming back to these objects in different bodies. Amrit (moksha) is the state of freedom from this bondage, the state of eternal bliss.

new topics

top topics

join