It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin and Now This? Obama to Bunker?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It just gets stranger and stranger.

With the supposed orbit of the supposed broken up ELEnin to supposedly give us a show between September 26 and September 28th, we now have the POTUS participating in a DEFCON drill at the Bunker beneath Denver's International Airport?

DEFCON 1 DRILL

I can't recall a time in history during my lifetime when the POTUS was involved in such a drill, can you?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
That's a good find!

Obama and all the brass underground on the 27th. Either it's on purpose or some bizzare coincidence.

If TSHTF on the 27th, at least we'll know that they knew it was going to happen.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
That's a good find!

Obama and all the brass underground on the 27th. Either it's on purpose or some bizzare coincidence.

If TSHTF on the 27th, at least we'll know that they knew it was going to happen.

And where to look for escape hatches that need to be buried over.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have never subscribed to the Elenin 'theory' but I have always stood by the motto "if you want to know what's going on in the world, keep a close eye on the elites.

This is strange indeed.

ALS

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
just searching for sept 27th on google brings up stuff on this.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Is he going with the whole family??

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow, lots of good threads today. Im giving out stars and flags like lollies at a lollie scramble.

President Osama, opps I mean Obama to denver bunker on 27th. Well if there aint a bunker at Denver. We know for sure that Norad is not far away.
I do not beleive the comet is a threat. Its to small and very far away. But it could be a good time for a false flag attack that Obamas advisers have been calling for. Remember on 911 they were actully having drills for airplanes flying into cities. So having a Defcon 1 drill on that date does make me go Hmmmmm. Hope im wrong.

link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Eggcelent find..
Sure is odd to say the least..
Maybe it is time to bring out the panic button again
and get the pop corn ready

I wonder if anyone else of importance is playin the Hide and seek game,.
Where is Biden?
edit on 17-9-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: dudspel

link   
I can't believe the # is finally going to go down, see y'all on the other side. I don't know what else to say.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Damn you Sorcha fail! Damn you to hell you god damn dirty ape!

Everytime.

ALS

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Defcon 1 is the highest level of alert for nuclear war.

What the hell is going on?

I have read so much material that leads me to believe that WW3 will be orchestrated by most of the parties involved.

Russia is building a lot of bunkers as well as China. Something stinks.

All of this is happening while we have a mysterious comet that has allegedly vanished or disintegrated?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

I have read so much material that leads me to believe that WW3 will be orchestrated by most of the parties involved.

All of this is happening while we have a mysterious comet that has allegedly vanished or disintegrated?

Amen, what the hell is this ? I swear something ain't right here, I don't know what's going on.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Add that to the 36K pounds of unaccounted for weapons grade nuke material out there, and makes a huge statement.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Could you magine being in a bunker with all those criminals. Who would they send out first to see if the coast is clear. You go Obama. You are the fall guy. HA HA

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
@ going to a bunker under a flat piece of land when it is in the same area as one carved out of a mountain.

Forget the airport nonsense anyway, someone has already pointed out...

Sorcha Fail

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Could you magine being in a bunker with all those criminals. Who would they send out first to see if the coast is clear. You go Obama. You are the fall guy. HA HA

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

I really would worry abou it. The source story is from an author who said that there was a nuclear attack under DC in august.

Search Sorcha fail in ATS search, you'll see what I mean.

ALS

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

www.huffingtonpost.com...

By the Huffington post he is going to be wrapping up his tour in Denver on the 27th. But only the hoaxer EUtimes is saying Obama ordered to bunker. But worth a thread and ill keep watching this for sure.
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join