It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant boxer seeks Abominable Snowman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Russian giant Nikolai Valuev, also known as the Beast from the East, is heading into Siberia in search of the Abominable Snowman, according to the Daily Mail today. The 7ft tall former professional boxer
"has left for the Kemorevo region, 3,000km from Moscow to spend 48 hours tracking down the Yeti."

48 hours seems a very short expedition but I'll look forward to any news on that.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

He does have a touch of the yeti about him too.
What a handsome hairy chap he is.

edit on 17-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So instead of looking for one as evidence, he's gonna beat the crap out of one just for the kicks.

Edit: I love this quote
"But, he added, he was frustrated with the local media's coverage, including the story he was searching for a female yeti.

The regional government is willing to add theories as to exactly where the abominable snowman is hiding.

A spokesman said somebody had 'suggested the snowman was actually Nikolai Valuev who had lost his way whilst skiing and now couldn't find his home.'"

So basically he's out for revenge

edit on 17-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

So he's searching for his relatives? I didn't think there were any living Neanderthals left, wow.

In all seriousness though good luck to him. Look forward to his results.

link   
"Giant boxer seeks Abominable Snowman"

For some reason, this sounded like one of those ads you used to find listed in the back section of the newspaper, where people seek relationships

I wish him the best of luck, for whatever reason he is seeking the Yeti for.

link   
No its mating season. He'll be fine just give him some privacy

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think he's kinda cute.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Geez... I really hope he finds his soulmate out there in the wilderness. The baby is bound to be so cute.

On the other hand, I seriously hope no-one videotapes the actual coupling, especially if the Abominable Snow-woman isn't quite 'in the mood'. Even worse would be coitus interruptus by an irritated Snowhusband.

The custody case afterwards might be interesting, though.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
First and foremost I love the Yeti topic and all the other possible Large primate species that could be hidden in the deep parts of the world. Secondly, this is one guy I would not want to piss off period, you see those arms? It would simply be, "hey you saying stuff about me?" response, "No sir absolutely not, please don't crush me like a grape under an eighteen wheeler."

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Originally posted by wigit

I think he's kinda cute.
nah.. You have been deceived by the trick photography.
It's amazing what a little daisy can do.

Valuev is heading for the wilds of deepest Sibera to track down the creature who has eluded scientists and historians for almost 100 years.

Fighter Valuev, known as 'The Beast from the East' during his career, has left for the Kemorevo region, 3,000km from Moscow to spend 48 hours tracking down the Yeti.

Honestly, I don't see how this could be anything other than a publicity stunt. His fame, has probably been dwindling away. I wouldn't say this to his face, but I should be safe here, so I will say that I seriously doubt that he even steps foot into the snow. He is probably just going on a weekend getaway. Nice hotel, some vodka, and a couple furry lady friends.

An amusing article, nonetheless.

edit on 9/17/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I think he's kinda cute.

Yeah, so do I (not in the carnal sense)!

How lovely it is that his hobby is yeti spotting. I find it quite endearing.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Oh, I do.
If I wasn't hitched already I'd bear him some sons. But I wouldn't give him daughters 'cos that would just be cruel.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Captured Bigfoot Researched by Russian Scientists

I had read this story before but here it is on another link, it is about a female bigfoot captured and integrated into a Russian town in the 1800s. She had children and from the description on page 5 and 6 this "boxer" could very well be related; which really makes it perplexing that he is on this quest. Some genetic urging that has been brought to fruition perhaps! He might just know the trick to luring another he certainly looks like he could be a very odiferous man! He is rather beastly in his genetic expression! It is uncanny to say the least.

I think he should come try the North American Pacific Northwest! Our west-coast girls might be more abundant than those elusive snow queens.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Silver Star

Oh, I do.
If I wasn't hitched already I'd bear him some sons.

You'd need a womb the size of a small tent to carry that off. That's some serious genetics you'd be mucking about with.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Geez... I really hope he finds his soulmate out there in the wilderness. The baby is bound to be so cute.

On the other hand, I seriously hope no-one videotapes the actual coupling, especially if the Abominable Snow-woman isn't quite 'in the mood'. Even worse would be coitus interruptus by an irritated Snowhusband.

The custody case afterwards might be interesting, though.

Are you kidding me? if the snow husband came back and caught him in the act, what happens next would be a youtube sensation, it would quickly turn into a youtube classic.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Haha, some funny comments. Out of all the reports from the area he will be searching, in my opinion the best case to have come out of there has to be the account of the soldiers shooting a suspected Yeti or Sasquatch in a cave. I wish I could find more information about that encounter. I wish him good luck, and it is quite possible that the creature will mistake him for kin, so may come closer than it would to a normal person. That's just mean.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
he searched for the yeti...yeti could'nt find it...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
he searched for the yeti...yeti could'nt find it...

It's OK if he can't find it....

In Soviet Russia, Yeti finds you!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
the abominable snowman would eat this boxer for breakfast and be able to throw him around like a rag doll...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Okay, he is of Russian and Tatar decent. In the general region of the steppes they do not have the abominable snowman. They have Almas, which is what Zana probably was, which are nothing like bigfoot or yetis and more like prehistoric humans/hominids. Which one is he searching for?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
first words spoken to Yeti when he finds one?

I must break you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join