It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Find Your Way to Denver, Colorado!!! IF Sheet Hits The Fan.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If you find yourself realizing that shieet has hit the fan, and you are living in the USA,
please immediatly drive to denver colorado............

if you follow ATS, you know the interesting stuff in denver.

SO FROM TODAY, USE GOOGLE MAP TO FIND YOUR WAY TO DENVER COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It only takes 2 minuet of your time to use google map to Denver.!~!!
edit on 15-9-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by saabacura because: i cannot embed a video..........................

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/15/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What's the point of standing in front of a bunker with no ticket?
On the other hand, these bunkers are just expensive tombstones for the elite. They only don't know yet.

Or are you referring to anything else going on in Denver than the underground bunker in Denver Int. Airport that I'm missing? If so, I'm sorry.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Has running away from your problems ever solved a thing?

Getting on giant spaceships promising to spirit us away from a dying Earth....Getting on boats that will help us stay alive on sea as the continents crumble....Running away to some bunker in the middle of the woods....Going to some D.U.M.B. in Colorado...

I'm 21, and whenever I had a big problem, I would look for every way to run...but I knew that I couldn't always run, and almost every time I was forced to face the music; whether it was a presentation or a orchestral performance...I faced the music (I'm a boring kid, never got in any real trouble.)

I'm not going to even consider running this time around. Why? To "live" another few hours, days, or weeks in fear? If shtf, I'll spend it either with my family or alone in meditation.

edit on 15-9-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

Do you think that if we asked them pretty please, a few of us might get in?
You know , like in the movies?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Yeah you might even get to meet the president and the CIA.
Obama In Denver Sept. 27: DUMB For Elenin?
______beforeitsnews/story/1051/929/Obama_In_Denver_Sept._27:_DUMB_For_Elenin.html

CIA Moves Operations from Virginia to Denver.
www.truthistreason.net...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
What's in Denver and why should we care?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This thread simply isn't necessary. Everyone will have to do what is right for them, at the time. This is about an event we do not know will occur or not. Simply telling everyone to drive to Denver when SHTF helps no one.

I would hypothesize, that being in Denver, without a ticket inside, if something actually does happen, will make you easy pickings for the military, which will be out in force, and probably centralized in Denver, if what you say is true. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
If you find yourself realizing that shieet has hit the fan, and you are living in the USA,
please immediatly drive to denver colorado............

if you follow ATS, you know the interesting stuff in denver.

SO FROM TODAY, USE GOOGLE MAP TO FIND YOUR WAY TO DENVER COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It only takes 2 minuet of your time to use google map to Denver.!~!!

Why do you recommend getting to Denver?
Seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Gonna have to pass on that invite. Absolutely beautiful state you have there and all, But I'm not seeing the point. Even if the shift really did hit the fan, my last thought would be gathering my 'must-haves' and attempting to drive my beater across several state lines into Colorado. I've family in Colorado, but you see, I'm trying to avoid most of them, not move in closer.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Denver Intl Airport.

And given the Aliens underground there, I ain't going anywhere near it. Lest I end up as glandular bathing solution.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
This thread simply isn't necessary. Everyone will have to do what is right for them, at the time. This is about an event we do not know will occur or not. Simply telling everyone to drive to Denver when SHTF helps no one.

I would hypothesize, that being in Denver, without a ticket inside, if something actually does happen, will make you easy pickings for the military, which will be out in force, and probably centralized in Denver, if what you say is true. Just a thought.

if shtf and u find yourself alone by ur self sucking on ur own thumb, always have a plan to get to denve as there could be something there

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
In a serious way I've heard rumors for years and well before D.I.A. was built that Denver was the alternative location for the Federal Government under the Continuity of Government program. That dates clear back to the 50's and is no theory..it's right out there and public in so far as the fact it exists.

Whether Denver is the location is what is up for rumor. Personally, I think what may be below D.I.A. is the 21st century version of Cheyenne Mountain, Mount Weather and the Green Briar Congressional bunker all rolled into one central (literally) location. I think that is what the OP is talking about in heading to Denver. The enormous shelter that ran the construction up by a few billion on just the public sheets.

IF Denver is the COG location and D.I.A. really does have a huge underground component that isn't related to the airport, then I'd imagine that would be the most dangerous place, not the safest to run to. By that time, no one would be making arrests anymore and without an invitation I wouldn't want to find out what trespassing brings for a sentence under Marshal Law. Underground may be the way to think, but that particular rat hole will be a bit full I'd imagine.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
In a serious way I've heard rumors for years and well before D.I.A. was built that Denver was the alternative location for the Federal Government under the Continuity of Government program. That dates clear back to the 50's and is no theory..it's right out there and public in so far as the fact it exists.

Whether Denver is the location is what is up for rumor. Personally, I think what may be below D.I.A. is the 21st century version of Cheyenne Mountain, Mount Weather and the Green Briar Congressional bunker all rolled into one central (literally) location. I think that is what the OP is talking about in heading to Denver. The enormous shelter that ran the construction up by a few billion on just the public sheets.

IF Denver is the COG location and D.I.A. really does have a huge underground component that isn't related to the airport, then I'd imagine that would be the most dangerous place, not the safest to run to. By that time, no one would be making arrests anymore and without an invitation I wouldn't want to find out what trespassing brings for a sentence under Marshal Law. Underground may be the way to think, but that particular rat hole will be a bit full I'd imagine.

well dont go to the airport, be around there as it is a mile high city. the highest city in the usa. u know where government will be in the late sept of 2o11

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

All of that is dead on! Since the implementation of NORAD the fall back seat of Gov has been Denver and it's immense underground complex. and If you think the Gov isnt capable of such a feat just look at what was done in LA and San Francisco during world war 2 under LA is 40 square miles of military tunnels stretching from Palos Verdes through to the Port of LA and up toward Griffith and out to the LA "river" basin.. which oddly enough can safely convey semis through and into the "sewer" systems at specific points... all of those are steel door and lock secured. So we have had a long history of building huge bases underground since WW2 and excelled after the Cuban Missile crisis. If you go down into those tunnels today and get caught you are prosecuted with Trespassing on Government property and suspicion of treasonous acts against the Government...cool right?
edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

to embed remove all characters from before the = sign

http:// www . youtube . com/watch?v=HZyyhLCMyqM

like this

HZyyhLCMyqM

then wrap the yvid brackets around that

like this

[ y v i d ] HZyyhLCMyqM [ / y v i d ]

and my question for the OP is,

if the government/Elite, are taking refuge in Denver Colorado, why the hell would i want to go join them? shouldn't i go the opposite direction of them if survival is important to me?

edit on 9/15/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Evil International Airport

Denver's Airport is perhaps the most evil of them all. Check out the link. I am not sure why one thinks Denver is one of the safest places to go during the shift. It is closer to Yellowstone should she blow its lid. I can think of a million reasons it is best to stay away from Denver during troubled times.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunLightyear
What's the point of standing in front of a bunker with no ticket?
On the other hand, these bunkers are just expensive tombstones for the elite. They only don't know yet.

Exactly, in this scenario if they would not let me in, I am welding all the access doors shut. Fine if they do not want anyone to enter their world, then I do not want them in my world that they left me with.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Haaang on, I read that book too. I don't think Denver is a good idea. Flagg will be all ready for us to show up and point the nukes from Vegas right in that direction, instead of bumbling around for a few hundred pages and using the most complicated method ever devised for getting rid of a few pesky humans, this time.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
What's in Denver and why should we care?

Denver was where the 'good' survivors gathered, after the plague in Stephen King's The Stand.

Obviously he was telling us something

(apart from that, there's supposedly a bunker under the new Denver airport - though whether that has any bearing on the daft place they built the airport I don't know (tornado chasers will probably know what I mean))
edit on 15-9-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Denver is in one a the very few safe zones in america for the pole shift. However living here now and after much research i found out that the elite know this as well.

My suggestion is to buy land out here now you dont need more than an acre. but the problem with denver is after the shift the elite will be flocking here too. And ive heard stories that denver may become the new capital of the states after the shift.

With so much chaos going on everywhere the military will be spread thin across the states. But in places such as denver, new mexico, south dakota and one or 2 other spots. its going to be a hub for TPTB along with any military presence they need as well as the local police and so on and so forth.

I do not desire to be put in a position to have a confrontation with any of them. many people in these areas are highly likely to be entermed at the fema camps.

Stay away from denver if you value your safety and whatever little freedom you may have after the shift. i recommend Canada for the shere fact that its away from any kind of authorities who may or may not want your supplies or whatever you may have including your life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join