It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric UFO's .....what do you think?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Saw this on you tube. open for discussion. could this explain many things or is it just imagination.

His words:

www.youtube.com.../u/57/D4TCaaWC4q8

Mrmorlam1
I made this video to show how easy it is to have "flying saucers". They have probably been developed in secret and represent, I think, what people refer to as the "genuine" phenomenon - that is UFO's. I think you'll see for yourself that this "might" be the case.
I'm not sure about all the claims of Ralph Ring since he said he travelled in one of his vehicles "instantaneously." That doesn't sound like electrical activity to me, seeing as a particle takes "time" to move, as we all should know. It does not arrive at its destination the same instant it left the origin. So I take his story with a pinch of salt because I don't have experience of it like that and it sounds a bit too "Phidelphia Experiment" which, as far as I'm concerned, is just a good story. Otis carr is provably a protege of Tesla though and that is why I have included that information here.
Tesla, who made some pretty wacky statements himself, was a genius that did prove himself but was "side lined" by the 20th century's physicists who preferred exotic explanations for things instead of recognising the very simple truth about basic electrical charge. Do YOU understand Gravity? Is it "anti-gravity" we're looking at here or electromagnetism, which is 10^39 times stronger than the force of gravity? That's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!Ain't that a peach?!!
I think Wallace Thornhill is right when he says that gravity is a weak residual electromagnetic effect. Magnetism and electrics are forces that act at a distance....like "gravity."
Our atmosphere has a vertical electric field that is "weak" so you need very high voltage to have an effect. So lifters are just "asymmetric" capacitors that use 20,000+ volts to "lift" and DO NOT WORK IN A VACUUM! Sorry to over-emphasize that but it must be understood that it is primarily an "aerial" vehicle.
In my mind they represent the "public" birth of a potential hover technology which is potentially 50 to a 100 years behind the very "Secret projects."
Now you can imagine what might exist and could potentially be used to fool you into thinking we are being visited. Notice there is no REAL evidence of alien presence...only promises...and films....and photographs...and stories...and lots of products.
I know the argument is that "they" don't want to "shock" us because whenever a "superior" culture meets an "inferior" culture it can have devastating social effects. But that doesn't 'prove' anything either.
Some of the folks doing the UFO cirtcuit, and making a pretty penny, talk about wierd things like "Zero point energy" - which is an entirely UNNECESSARY idea! Pseudo-science I think! Like Richard Hoaglands "Hyper-dimensional Physics"! What about Occam's Razor for simplifying concepts and not making up exotic sounding bollocks?
The material in the universe is all connected with moving plasma filaments, so the universe is electrical in nature, seeing as the particles that make it up are "charged." Even your body is electrical, just look at your brain and nervous system. The issue with any theory is application, realism and SIMPLICITY.
And on that bombshell!.....the music on this video is "Ullular Gate" by Ozric Tentacles.

www.youtube.com...

Makes me wonder.
edit on 9/14/11 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/15/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: added external sources tags, source link. fixed video link and embedded video

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I dont believe, if there are truly out there, alien saucers use electricity to power. That would be alot of energy, now energy, yeah, but electricity no.

Probably fueled by light, I have seen a great many of very bright objects moving, changing direction, an what i think is the only source of energy that is renewable, and is very futuristic. heat, or light.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

I agree... just thought that this was Intresting enough to bring to ones attention.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by scapers2u
I dont believe, if there are truly out there, alien saucers use electricity to power. That would be alot of energy, now energy, yeah, but electricity no.

Probably fueled by light, I have seen a great many of very bright objects moving, changing direction, an what i think is the only source of energy that is renewable, and is very futuristic. heat, or light.

Light is simply one form of the electromagnetic force. So is heat, also known as infrared radiation.

Check out this guy, he has mapped out decades of UFO sightings, and come up with a grid over the entire Earth that they all seem to travel on, indicating they are somehow flying on the Earth's magnetic field. Or more likely, the energy flowing out from the Sun, modifying the Earth's magnetic field.

Electric Universe explains everything!!!

www.psychicchildren.co.uk...

edit on 14-9-2011 by CaptChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

I agree with you that the so called "zero point energy" is pseudo science. I also agree that Tesla was a genius and proved himself many times over with his practical inventions. But I don't understand what I am seeing when I click on these links. I see a debunking of Billy Meier and a Prius commercial. Is this somehow related to your discussion of electric UFOs?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by awcgs
I think Wallace Thornhill is right when he says that gravity is a weak residual electromagnetic effect.
What makes you think that? Pretty much all of the electric sun claims have been debunked here: www.tim-thompson.com... isn't Thornhill an electric sun advocate? And electromagnetic fields don't act upon neutrons the same way a gravitational field does, so the claim that one is a weak version of the other must be false.

Magnetism and electrics are forces that act at a distance....like "gravity."
A centrifuge can produce an effect "like" gravity also. But the fact a similar effect can be produced by another means, doesn't mean it's the same thing. There's simply no evidence you've cited for this other than one guy who is pretty much discredited by observations.

By the way, your first video link starts out with a discussion of Billy Meier. ATS considers Meier to be a hoaxer. Don't fall for that hoax or the other hoaxes you're discussing like the hoax that gravity is a weak form of electromagnetism. That idea was thoroughly explored decades ago, and it didn't pan out.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by awcgs

Saw this on you tube. open for discussion. could this explain many things or is it just imagination.

His words: Mrmorlam1
I made this video to show how easy it is to have "flying saucers". They have probably been developed in secret and represent, I think, what people refer to as the "genuine" phenomenon - that is UFO's. I think you'll see for yourself that this "might" be the case.
I'm not sure about all the claims of Ralph Ring since he said he travelled in one of his vehicles "instantaneously." That doesn't sound like electrical activity to me, seeing as a particle takes "time" to move, as we all should know. It does not arrive at its destination the same instant it left the origin. So I take his story with a pinch of salt because I don't have experience of it like that and it sounds a bit too "Phidelphia Experiment" which, as far as I'm concerned, is just a good story. Otis carr is provably a protege of Tesla though and that is why I have included that information here.
Tesla, who made some pretty wacky statements himself, was a genius that did prove himself but was "side lined" by the 20th century's physicists who preferred exotic explanations for things instead of recognising the very simple truth about basic electrical charge. Do YOU understand Gravity? Is it "anti-gravity" we're looking at here or electromagnetism, which is 10^39 times stronger than the force of gravity? That's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!Ain't that a peach?!!
I think Wallace Thornhill is right when he says that gravity is a weak residual electromagnetic effect. Magnetism and electrics are forces that act at a distance....like "gravity."
Our atmosphere has a vertical electric field that is "weak" so you need very high voltage to have an effect. So lifters are just "asymmetric" capacitors that use 20,000+ volts to "lift" and DO NOT WORK IN A VACUUM! Sorry to over-emphasize that but it must be understood that it is primarily an "aerial" vehicle.
In my mind they represent the "public" birth of a potential hover technology which is potentially 50 to a 100 years behind the very "Secret projects."
Now you can imagine what might exist and could potentially be used to fool you into thinking we are being visited. Notice there is no REAL evidence of alien presence...only promises...and films....and photographs...and stories...and lots of products.
I know the argument is that "they" don't want to "shock" us because whenever a "superior" culture meets an "inferior" culture it can have devastating social effects. But that doesn't 'prove' anything either.
Some of the folks doing the UFO cirtcuit, and making a pretty penny, talk about wierd things like "Zero point energy" - which is an entirely UNNECESSARY idea! Pseudo-science I think! Like Richard Hoaglands "Hyper-dimensional Physics"! What about Occam's Razor for simplifying concepts and not making up exotic sounding bollocks?
The material in the universe is all connected with moving plasma filaments, so the universe is electrical in nature, seeing as the particles that make it up are "charged." Even your body is electrical, just look at your brain and nervous system. The issue with any theory is application, realism and SIMPLICITY.
And on that bombshell!.....the music on this video is "Ullular Gate" by Ozric Tentacles.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Makes me wonder.
edit on 9/14/11 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

As far as the happenings at Philly....I know the daughter of a man who was highly involved with this tech. her name is Linda Brown and her father was TOWNSEND BROWN. Some of the same tech principles are used to mask Infrared Light that is emitted then cancled from the engines of an F-22 Raptor to protect it from IR DETECTORS.

You can google this mans name....he experimented with a form of Gravity Manipulation and created a LIFTER...an object that when charged levitates without magnetic repultion or a wing or propeller....IT ACTUALLY CHARGES AIR AND PUSHES THE AIR AWAY FROM THE CRAFT FOR LIFT. check it out.

As far as what E.T. uses...it is a Gravitic Drive that either folds space or warps it. NO TIME PASSES IN THIS FORM OF TRAVEL since you don't actually move....you exist at any point in the Universe by way of a QUANTUM SINGULARITY. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well you would need a tree branch to fake a saucer.
If not a fake then what, there must have been a saucer.

Tesla spent his life time after getting millions for empowering GE and other
Power Cartels in research he founded before his 1891 demonstrations that
were published without his consent. This undoubtedly by the elite to find
what he was up to.

Tesla wanted to energize the air to fly his ships. When his tower fell he built
a motor and found that he had overestimated the energy needed. The flying
machine is indeed overunity. Thus we have all the free energy talk but we can't
say Tesla built a machine that demonstrates such an achievement.

Read what has been published from Tesla and some of the best knowledgeable
in the research like Mr Lyne has demonstrated and reaction of the medium
of fine matter to the Tesla circuit becomes a propelling force.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Some clues to how they would work may lie here:
www.scientificexploration.org...
www.calphysics.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Otis Carr's saucer drive didn't work.
I think I saw a diagram of the saucer on the net.
He thought he could do something before trying and did not
disclose as Tesla would have perhaps.
This is a case for all inventors.
The sold stock in a saucer company.
Anti Tesla agents, knowing it would not work and/or working for
cartels holding Tesla's work would somehow protect their interests,
and other invested in the work. When things didn't work the stock
holders complained and the SEC took over the company.
Did Carr do time for trying to reach the stars like Tesla, I don't
know as this is what I could piece together from the net.
The Carr saucer ended up as a merry go round as the company was
sold off to recoup the stock losses.
Oh the stories that saucers can tell.

ED: Or was that Ralph Ring in comparable stories.
www.google.com...
projectcamelot.org...
(Ring worked with Carr)

Merry go round
That page is dense, saucers have nothing to do with Einstein.

In January 1961, Carr was convicted of "the crime of selling securities without registering the same" in Oklahoma, and fined $5,000, far less than the sums he had obtained from investors in the area. He was denied an appeal on March 1, 1961. Carr could not pay the fine, and served part of a 14-year jail term. Colton fled the state and soon resurfaced elsewhere, still selling non-working "free energy" technology. Aho was found to be an innocent dupe. After his sentence ended, Carr lived quietly in Pittsburgh until his death in 1982.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tesla died for his saucers cause they worked.

edit on 9/15/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

nice video

There is no clue how Tesla used electricity for force waves.
Two air core coils power one wire and wireless lighting.
He show this 1891 and 1892.
AC reverts back to DC and completes circuits in the air.
Tuning the coil for positive 1/4 wave length of the oscillator
give even greater pull on the medium of fine matter.
Sure waves like sound waves but continuous pull in the copper coil.
Only one main coil that makes brush discharge while any side
motion power may be picked off with a loop to a Tesla bulb 1/2
sphere termination. Nothing said of any of that.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well imagine this, I left a few notes at Youtube.
www.youtube.com...

Over unity force discovered by Tesla drives his flying machine which some think are the super machines witnessed as Oval, Disk, Wing, Triangle and Zeppelin types plus all the Foo flashing lights suspended in the air . The same force drives the Earth in orbit and should be sufficient for mankind's needs reverse the process of the UFO and go force to electricity with the same equipment. That is why cartels of industry and finance won't disclose and ETs are a cover story.

and

There is a whole universe of Stars, billions upon billions, like that will go away. Stop looking at it and looking for Aliens and making up stories of fantasy and follow what Tesla did. You will need a lot of copper for large coils and aluminum half spheres available at the hidden Tesla ship factories or any new Tesla energy initiative.

That might be the Tesla UFO story and the over unity and free energy story and ET story
and a few other mysteries if it were that simple cause that is all we have, except for
many more devices of Tesla never laid out for us which are even more difficult to envision
than his flying machine.
Tesla Flying Machine Tech Group

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Some clues to how they would work may lie here:
www.scientificexploration.org...
www.calphysics.org...

Wrong, Tesla did not use EM waves.
He moved gases back and forth in tubes that lit up.
That is putting pressure into the fine matter.
From the looks of things the more copper and coil, the more pressure.
From the Tesla induction motor the pressure was captured by the copper
in the rotor and spun in synch with the cycles.
In space the pressure reaction is to pull the engine making waves in the
fine matter that penetrates the ship and crew as one accelerating body.
A mechanical system of fine matter which when reversed to accumulate
cosmic or star power may have been the source of more Tesla inventions.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by awcgs

I agree with you that the so called "zero point energy" is pseudo science. I also agree that Tesla was a genius and proved himself many times over with his practical inventions. But I don't understand what I am seeing when I click on these links. I see a debunking of Billy Meier and a Prius commercial. Is this somehow related to your discussion of electric UFOs?

well the 1st link is just an info site on the author and the 2nd link dosen`t work ...my mistake but the video is the topic

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Stick with the Tesla electrical control over the fine matter of the universe, cosmos or
whatever you like to call it. Tesla said his waves would also go through the Earth
you now understand that the waves go through matter and solids. Thats
why the ship and crew are enveloped in the overunity force of nature. No G forces
felt by the ships for right angle turns or thousands of miles in an altitude drop.
Amazing how no one talks about how wonderful these machines are.

Tesla said there was an infinite supply of energy from billions and billions of stars
that we can capture. The Tesla ship the cartels agents say do not exist or say any
number of excuses is to hide the use of the ship for other purposes like generating
power or electricity instead of flying off at 1000 mph of more. We are not allowed
to think such a ship is real or obtainable so we can't apply the principles to use
for other purposes. We can't have zero point or the Tesla ship cause they are both
the same.
ED: You have one you have both that is why the Relativists are so sure you will
not find zero point energy because agents will make sure you never find the Tesla ship.
That is how crucial the rhetoric must be to side line any Tesla discovery.
edit on 9/17/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi and thanks for the thread, OP.. Very interesting..

Just a note to say that I think TeslaandLynn's posts are on the mark here. He is very knowledgable in the field, imo. LOL, sometimes I think (jk!) that he is Tesla reincarnated but with a slight bit of amnesia...as to why we don't have his ship in front of us to see... this evidence already!!...

So, I'd say, not electric as we know it....but it is def powered by what I deem to call, Telsa free energy. .T&L , anyone tried hittingt you over the head lately? jk!! Sure would love for someone's amnesia to go away.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Hi and thanks for the thread, OP.. Very interesting..

Just a note to say that I think TeslaandLynn's posts are on the mark here. He is very knowledgable in the field, imo. LOL, sometimes I think (jk!) that he is Tesla reincarnated but with a slight bit of amnesia...as to why we don't have his ship in front of us to see... this evidence already!!...

So, I'd say, not electric as we know it....but it is def powered by what I deem to call, Telsa free energy. .T&L , anyone tried hittingt you over the head lately? jk!! Sure would love for someone's amnesia to go away.

Who is jk?
Don't confuse the researcher with the original.
The problem is we have not heard from the original which helps any cartel
trying to hide his work. Lyne knows Tesla research quite well way better than
I who just sees if the Tesla shoe fits into any forum or real life topic.
Any way I think there are a lot of people searching the ideas of Tesla but don't
ever think I have any connection except doing a little research. Well that
might be a problem like who cares why research Tesla. I needed a way to
make forums interesting so must have picked something too obscure perhaps but
might be more to it than we all know right now.

ED: never kid... we can't tell what you said or kid said
ED+: yeah hiding the ship is important ..don't have his ship in front of us to see...
But we have Oval of Zamora, disk of Rex Heflin and other highly witnessed
sightings. What else do you want to see. Up close like Walton.
What will that do for you.
ED++: Walton saw three different ships. This from early interviews before
being told what to say and the originals having your bit of amnesia perhaps
being confiscated. There are hundreds of people working against you seeing
the Tesla ship.
ED+++: 'reincarnated' is your bit of fantasy which does not happen as well as
any hitting of the head.

edit on 9/18/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Ok I understand this a bit better.
You get as vague as I do but not as bad as saying a reincarnate Edison.
What an insult that one was, still posted on the net and easily Googled.
The amnesia like I do not know how the ships are built.
We do know from Bill Lyne an excellent Tesla researcher.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Sorry again for the vagueness, etc. I'll be more serious from now on , putting the lame jokes aside, although it was truly meant as a compliment ! .. as stated in u2u.
no, I do not believe in reincarnation either.

No, I do not want to be like Walton.--..I just wish everyone would be on the up and up - and the secret for the ship 's technology to be acknowledged.....along with all of Tesla's other free energy ''secrets''..... but I don't foresee this happening...

Sent a link in u2u. You most likely have seen this already. But for those who haven't ", it is "The Strange Life of Nikola Tesla" pdf which I found very interesting.
.. www.eskimo.com/~bilb/tesla/biog.pdf

--------------------
To the OP, Did I mention, interesting vid ? interesting OP! I just rewatched it again..I was multitasking with interruptions yesterday.sorry, distracted and away from keyboard alot...Just now MAKING the time to say thank you for the thread. Very interesting, indeed.

I truly am curious to know , has anyone ever heard of a mechanical? *not sure about that but it acted mechanical -maybe electrically mechanical*, cloud-like, yes lol, cloud-like flying machine? I am totally serious here. And I am curious due to my own witnessing..and I swear this "thing" was NOT a CLOUD! It acted more like a freakin' robot. to me w/orbs that had incredible maneuvers...I won't bore you with all the details. But if anyone has ever heard of

Was this term ''cloud-like" or something similar to, ever mentioned by Tesla in any way re: his flying machines?Anyone have a clue? Would it be one of Tesla's type inventions? If so, this would sure answer my question!
edit on 18-9-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join