It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are The Threads Backing The Official Story?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've noticed a trend on the 9/11 boards that never fails: Official story believers constantly post in threads that revolve around 9/11 being an inside job, but they almost never make a post explaining how the official story is factual.

Where are all of the threads that have mounds of evidence backing the official story?

Where are the in-depth explanations of exactly what caused the Twin Towers and WTC7 to collapse?

Wouldn't it be better to set the record straight once and for all, and give a detailed account of the damage the buildings suffered and how it caused them to collapse rather than simply coming into conspiracy theorist threads and backing the official story?

To date I have not seen a single thread on this website that does that. So to all of the official story believers who constantly post in 9/11 threads bashing the evidence, the facts, the experts, the theories, and so on, I challenge you to make a thread of your own explaining in detail exactly how the Twin Towers and WTC7 collapsed. Then we can have a discussion and see how nicely your theory holds up to scrutiny.

Any takers?
edit on 13-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Intrested to see how this goes. Would like to say somthing else overlooked. Pictures of footprints and tyre tracks on the moonlanding site with headlines along the lines of 'Conspiracy nuts proved wrong' a few days before the 9/11 rememberance when they knew the discussion would heat up again.

Coincidence???????

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

That's no shocker, the MSM loves to ridicule conspiracy theorists and make them sound as silly as possible. No agenda there, right?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You cant defend the indefensible. I tried to head over to www.randi.org... where there seem to be quite a lot of people who do buy in the fairytale of 911. But there isnt a lot of arguing being done. Just the word twoofer is being used a lot and the posters are reinforcing each other in their believes, without adressing any of the points surrounding 911. Part of the problem might be that truthers are not welcome on that site.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

Intrested to see how this goes. Would like to say somthing else overlooked. Pictures of footprints and tyre tracks on the moonlanding site with headlines along the lines of 'Conspiracy nuts proved wrong' a few days before the 9/11 rememberance when they knew the discussion would heat up again.

Coincidence???????

Yes. The LROC threads started up when they did because that's when NASA released a batch of LROC images.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Where are all of the threads that have mounds of evidence backing the official story?

On Sunday, 9/11/2011, this thread was the single-most visited ATS thread with 37,000+ unique visitors to page one:
A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

And aside from Sunday's visits, that thread is hands-down the most read topic in our 9/11 forum.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Poking the bear aren't ya?

There will always be people who believe one thing other another. I refuse to argue with so many theories that I cannot verify. Regardless of the source.

And there are many out there.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

On Sunday, 9/11/2011, this thread was the single-most visited ATS thread with 37,000+ unique visitors to page one:
A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

And aside from Sunday's visits, that thread is hands-down the most read topic in our 9/11 forum.
I was referring more to the collapse of the Twin Towers and WTC7 in the OP. I've seen a few threads over the Pentagon and Shanksville, but I can't remember one that provides evidence backing the official explanation of the building collapses.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Poking the bear aren't ya?
Not really, I just get tired of arguing with the same people who constantly tell us that we're crazy, it's all a bunch of lies, and so on when they never make a thread of their own describing how the official explanation is legitimate.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Where they belong...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b69d96c16f2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The way I see it is, I have questions, and I look into those and do research. But until then, I keep quiet.

For every theory out there, there is one debunking it.

But after twenty years, almost anyone involved, whether conspiracy or terrorist, will probably be dead. After the truth is known, who will there be to prosecute?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Where they belong...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b69d96c16f2.jpg[/atsimg]

Can you pick 3 or 4 threads that have been moved to offtopic or something, of which you think they have more content than the ones in the ontopic section?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have a similar thread that I started today. Most of the official story backers I have come across dont even know what the official story is. They just auto point to the commission report or the nist report without having a clue whats actually in them

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Honestly, at first, everyone believed it. As time goes by and the government keeps doing weird things, and telling us kooky stuff, more and more people begin to doubt the story.

My daughter is the most right winged, stubburn, conservative I know, and she wouldn't even discuss it with me, until the recent Osama killing. That's when they went too far and all her faith in government truth went down the drain.

I know people who defend the official story, but don't believe it, because they trust the government, and don't feel they have the "Need to Know" to some secret that is there to protect us.
edit on 13-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These is one thread from a believer of the Official Story. There are some threads out there buried on the boards of ATS, but I am afraid you will not find much evidence. Just like the thread I linked, the OS threads are usually full of opinion, no evidence, and the OP's are just there to tell you how wrong you are not matter how much evidence you present to prove your point.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I actually commented in that thread a few pages into it...

I'm not talking about a thread where an official story believer tries to debunk some of the evidence used by truthers, I'm talking about a thread that's explains exactly what caused the Twin Towers/WTC7 to collapse with evidence taken from the NIST/FEMA report, and stuff like that.

I honestly can't remember seeing a single thread that does that.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I would have to agree. I do not think I have seen a single thread that actually does that, but there are some debunkers is the various 9/11 threads who, to their credit, have linked to various things in support of the Official Story.

I must admit though, in the interest of fairness, it would be nice to see one thread with sources that is in support of the Official Story that covers all the various aspects of 9/11... but I wont hold breathe waiting for one

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

If there isn't an official story believer that accepts the challenge tonight, I might message lots of the usual debunkers with a request, because I would really like to see what evidence there is that backs the official explanation of the building collapses.

"A big plane hit...and the building was on fire...and the, uh, trusses, you know....warped...and collapse was imminent. Building 7, well there were fires...and you know how fire heats steel...the penthouse fell....and the building collapsed"

Here, I'll help you guys out: 9/11 Myths

WTC Disaster Study

FEMA Chapter 5
edit on 13-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The big problem is that everyone seems to intentionally or unintentionally focus on the flimsy evidence produced by the after effects of the crime. What is needed is to start researching backwards from .001 seconds before the plane hit the tower.

you have to remember all the real evidence that debunkers dont like discussing like how the hijackers were living in the states, usually next door to military bases, trained poorly in flight school all the while being watched by Mossad.
Research how software that controls the FAA and military were in control of Ptech. research that. Forget melted steel and thermite, and the goons that come in trying to say the plane didnt exist and other nonsensical derailers..

Here is a vid I made a while back

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Agree with OP. While there are some threads that try to debunk some of the theories about 911, I have seen none that talk about building 7. All of the OS threads seem to focus on weak points in the 911 arguement...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join