It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New found Alien Planet could contain life.....mmmmm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here is the link to this article. I think someone already put on here about a major announcwmwnt about planets on Monday 9/12. Well I guess this must be it. It seems to be lining up with what I predicted they would do to slowly disclose the existence of alien life out there.

news.yahoo.com...

As I said before, this is the order in which we will be informed of alien life to make it the least scary to us on this planet.

1st - they find microscopic life forms in mars soil smaples

2nd - they find plant life on Titan, which has an atmosphere.

3rd - they find a far off planet that shows signs of intelligent life, but dont be scared folks - it's over 35 light years away! lol

If they come out and said yes there are aliens here, at least 1/3 of the people on this planet would just flat out freak the hell out. But if they realize they are far, far away, it wont be as scary and will become more accepted to everyone on earth.

THIS WILL HAPPEN THIS WAY FOLKS. GET READY IT HAS BEGUN!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Fiar number of posts on this already but good find.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well...
It is an accurate prediction...
As that is probably the order in which we will actually make those discoveries...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1
[more

I thought there might be other threads or posts about it, but i just wanted to make sure it got out there.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

I gave you a star just for saying my predictions would be accurate. But, this is NOT the way the discoveries would have to be made. Wouldnt it throw a wrench into itif an alien spacecraft landed on the whitehouse lawn? Yes that would be a very different way of discovery. So just because i figured it out dont sit back and say, " well of course, thats the only way it could happen". Cuz it's not, not by a long shot. there are several ways we could find out. But to limit mass hysteria I think this would be the best way to do it, plus I think it would unite the peoples of earth, so they finally realize we are Humans, not americans, russians, canadians, and mexicans, etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think anyone who doubts in superior intelligence beyond our planet, needs to get real, real fast.

In the future they will speak of this age we live in and laugh at the ignorance and pride, along with all the good old brain washing that rendered the vast majority of mankind retarded...

The truth is already known, not much point in the lies anymore...
edit on 12-9-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

3rd - they find a far off planet that shows signs of intelligent life, but dont be scared folks - it's over 35 light years away! lol

It doesn't say anything about intelligent life. If it did that would be HUGE news.

The potentially habitable super-Earth, officially called HD 85512 b, is estimated to be only 3.6 times more massive than Earth, and its parent star is located about 35 light-years away, making it relatively nearby. HD 85512 b was found to orbit at the edge of its star's habitable zone, which is a narrow region in which the distance is just right that liquid water could exist given the right conditions. [Gallery: The Strangest Alien Planets]

Edit your post please.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Get over it man. Yes life does exist off this planet. No there is no evidence of a life form that is more intelligent than we are. Stop wasting your time looking for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
I think anyone who doubts in superior intelligence beyond our planet, needs to get real, real fast.

In the future they will speak of this age we live in and laugh at the ignorance and pride, along with all the good old brain washing that rendered the vast majority of mankind retarded...

The truth is already known, not much point in the lies anymore...
edit on 12-9-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

I take it one further and state all religion is a lie.

I love news like this, still waiting for the day when we see them.... probably not in my lifetime.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I agree that we are slowly being desensitized to the idea of intelligent life existing. It is also extremely plausible that extra terrestrials will replace terrorists after terrorism loses its hype, and is most likely one of the final steps in implementing a New World Orde

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

It doesn't say anything about intelligent life. If it did that would be HUGE news.

The potentially habitable super-Earth, officially called HD 85512 b, is estimated to be only 3.6 times more massive than Earth, and its parent star is located about 35 light-years away, making it relatively nearby. HD 85512 b was found to orbit at the edge of its star's habitable zone, which is a narrow region in which the distance is just right that liquid water could exist given the right conditions. [Gallery: The Strangest Alien Planets]

Edit your post please.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

NO, you need to re-read my post. I did not say the article said there was intelligent life! The 3 steps I listed is the way I think we will be told about it. So this article is the ice breaker so in a year or so they will annopunce some kind of signal or heat source or something that shows there is intelligent life there. I DID NOT SAY THE ARTICLE WAS SAYING THAT NOW!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd2
I agree that we are slowly being desensitized to the idea of intelligent life existing. It is also extremely plausible that extra terrestrials will replace terrorists after terrorism loses its hype, and is most likely one of the final steps in implementing a New World Orde

Totally agree. Our next enemy will be from outerspace. Whether for real or a fake invasion by our own govt's to get us to go for the one world govt without a fight.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join