It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the worst job you've ever done?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Oh, yeah and you were in Florida, too! Hot, steamy, sticky air. First time I went there in July I got out of my airconditioned truck and gasped, thought I couldn't breathe for a sec. Can't imagine working outside in that....

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by nightstalker78

Oh, yeah and you were in Florida, too! Hot, steamy, sticky air. First time I went there in July I got out of my airconditioned truck and gasped, thought I couldn't breathe for a sec. Can't imagine working outside in that....

Yea it's terrible ! Trust me I'm looking to get out of here asap! And I've been working in ac ever since

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Working with fiber glass on 28 foot yachts. Damn Itchy!! No matter how much masking tape I put around my sleeves and pants cuffs (and I wore all the head gear also etc..) that stuff would get inside lol!! Little red bumps..

It was nice when I got away from that and did the wiring and hardware panels dropping in the pedestal and installing window's and all the other stuff. The only thing I didn't do was the Yacht Woodworking.

The End

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Shoveling horse manure (nobody else would do it) and cleaning horses' shoes all the while dodging horse's, with behavioural problems, biting and/or kicking attempts, while I volunteered for an association that provides horse riding to the disabled.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would have to say that it was every cleaning job I've ever had. All the companies were mismanaged, chaotic, and had the cheapest stuff to work with. Nothing like a trash bag that rips if you just look at it. It was disgusting, too, and made me hate people.
Actually, after thinking for a second, I'd make the cleaning jobs my second choice for worse job. The worst was the factory I worked at where my shoulders were messed up. This evil hag from hell that they made into a boss kept putting me on certain machines and jobs she knew bothered my shoulders, hoping I would quit. She got her wish, kind of. When the pain got to be too much, I could no longer keep up with production demands and was fired.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join