It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Verify says Obama not eligible for employment in the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
thesteadydrip.blogspot.com...

I'm less concerned of the source of the article and more concerned with the content provided by e-verify.
I've been fence sitting on this entire issue throughout its public debate, and no I'm not foaming republican or neocon or drunken racist or any other type of extremist, I'm just a concerned citizen that feels the truth has been on life support without real care for way too long.
I dont see how e-verify data can be ignored or compromised.
Like I said it's the content, not the source.
I'd like to see if this is supported by other sources though.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Do you really think the president social security number would be splattered all over the internet....I don't.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

If I recall correctly a Judge just ruled that it wasn't his problem and invoked the Privacy Act of 1974.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

Yes his Social has been obtained, I believe the Judge said "fraudulently" and he also said you have no interest in knowing the truth when he dismissed the case.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Well he should be in jail because he published a fake birth certificate.
There are many proofs but one that shows how stupid he is, is that the certificate he published himself mentions his father being born in Kenya.
The doc is dated 1961 but ..... Kenya did not exist at that time since it was founded in 1963. Well done guys!

In other words, the word 'Kenya' itself was not even known in 1961, and it was certainly not an official name, but that's what they wrote on the certificate as his father's birthplace.

This link even reveals that they got the name of the clinic wrong because it had a different name at that time. Sooo dumb!

That's the kind of evidence that's very hard to tamper with.

Obama is now officially a con artist, and that's the least of his crimes.

This is the guy that is 'in charge' of the most powerful war and economic machines of the planet... and we've seen how good of a job he's done.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WoundedByHonesty
reply to post by jrkelly77

Yes his Social has been obtained, I believe the Judge said "fraudulently" and he also said you have no interest in knowing the truth when he dismissed the case.

Which social security number?

Under which name?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WoundedByHonesty

Didn't know any of that. Guess I better go do some reading but I'm curious how it was obtained if ppl can get the presidents social security number...well that's just crazy. If you believe he's a citizen or not you have to admit just the fact that someone was able to obtain that is insane. Anyways Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
He is not a citizen and never has been. He is a smooth talking character provided by. (Insert corporation(s) name here). The only people who still believe anything he says or puts out as being truth are those who watch MSM or simply cannot digest that their government is mostly under foreign occupation right now. They would rather not acknowledge something really bad is going on around them by a man who just does not care because he is not your breather-an.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrkelly77

Do you really think the president social security number would be splattered all over the internet....I don't.

Not to be coy but if you go off of the reports status, the number is obviously in dispute, doesnt match and cannot be verified as his number, so IS IT his number or something bogus?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Ask the judge lol... but just remember it is none of our business

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpbianchi

Well he should be in jail because he published a fake birth certificate.
There are many proofs but one that shows how stupid he is, is that the certificate he published himself mentions his father being born in Kenya.
The doc is dated 1961 but ..... Kenya did not exist at that time since it was founded in 1963. Well done guys!

In other words, the word 'Kenya' itself was not even known in 1961, and it was certainly not an official name, but that's what they wrote on the certificate as his father's birthplace.

This link even reveals that they got the name of the clinic wrong because it had a different name at that time. Sooo dumb!

That's the kind of evidence that's very hard to tamper with.

Obama is now officially a con artist, and that's the least of his crimes.

This is the guy that is 'in charge' of the most powerful war and economic machines of the planet... and we've seen how good of a job he's done.

I'm trying to find one accurate thing in your post - and I can't...

Q. - What was Kenya called before 1963?
A. - Kenya. Just because it lost it's "protectorate" status didn't profoundly change it's name. It was known as the Colony of Kenya since 1920 and even states this in the link referenced

Q. - According to the Hawaii DOH, what entry is made for the racial makeup of the parents on a BC?
A. - What ever the parents tell the Hawaii DOH. (By the way, your "brilliant" PhD blogger got that wrong as well - he claims that Obama's father said he was "African-American" - He only said "African")

Q. - What was the Kapi'olani Hospital known as before 1971?
A. - The Kapi'olnai Maternity and Gynecolgical Hospital from from 1931-1971

All this stuff is easily verified via Google - you should try it some time...

So, in short, you parroted crap from a lazy blogger, or at least one who thought *you* were too lazy to fact check him (and he was right wasn't he?), and posted your feelings based on that wildly inaccurate information.

Thanks so much.

edit on 12-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So once again...more non-sense is coming from ORLY TAITZ.

I understand you don't want to admit it came from her, so you link to a random blog...but let's be honest about it...it came from the Queen of Crazy herself...Orly Taitz.

And you know what her biggest concern about this E-Verify thing is???? That people are circulating a picture of it that has a stamp on it from birtherreport.com. She even sent a letter to someone asking him to remove the stamp and direct people to her website.

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

That's right folks...she just wants the page hits and the $$$.

Birthers never die...they just become more illogical.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The United States is NOT a Democracy, and never has been. It's a Republic.

The people don't pick the President of the Republic. The Electoral College does.

Now if the Electoral College wanted to pick a former British citizen who worked for the Queen as a spy/agent in muslim countries....who under Treaty with England is allowed to settle here and be given a fake background to cover his missing years.....make that person the President of the Republic to pull the wool over Saudi's eyes and stop their "we're not accepting US dollars for oil anymore".......

Well it all was a success. You still can buy gasoline and have electricity don't you?

Then get over the fact they put a puppet in charge to trick the Saudi's.

You don't get to pick the President of the Republic anyways. Get over yourself. You are insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How in the heck did Obama end up with a SSN that was issued in Connecticut?

Obama growing up, was never within 1,000 miles of Connecticut.

That is a question that no one is asking.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Oh it's not that I dont want to admit anything, or am trying to sneak or do anything to stir the chamber pot,
I'm not a fan of O.T. , at all, crazy is what crazy is BUT like I said, I'm more interested in the e-verfiy content than anything else.
Is it in fact a real report from the system, and if it is, it's not troubling?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

If memory serves me right I believe one of the explanations I've read was that he was on vacation or staying with relatives in the east at that time and that is when they applied for his ss#, yes I'm fairly sure that's what I read somewhere during this saga.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Originally posted by Carseller4

If memory serves me right I believe one of the explanations I've read was that he was on vacation or staying with relatives in the east at that time and that is when they applied for his ss#, yes I'm fairly sure that's what I read somewhere during this saga.

I wonder if Uncle Omar was on vacation with them?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What is it going to take for people to get off there @$$ and do something about the way we are being represented? With Ron Paul doing what he is doing in the poles, and the lack of media coverage, If he looses it will be a obvious stacked election. This should start a revolution, people should be outraged, and I am hoping so.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
haha i dont think it really matters if there are no jobs anyway

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
considering obama spends more times on vacation

than he does working i should have a problem but dont.

also dont call reading a teleprompter work either

sorry i have different definitions of work

top topics

<<   2 >>

join