It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Time and time again I see the same BS from the Truther movement and time and time again, when they're presented irrefutable facts they stop posting on threads and disappear.

So, enough of that.

I'm calling you out.

Here's some BS you can no longer claim to be true:

1. No other building ever collapsed from fire - A BS argument:

- No other buildings have been built like the Twin Towers
- No other sky scrapers have been hit full speed by planes that size
- The only two buildings built like the towers, hit by planes, both behave EXACTLY the same way

2 .The building looked like demos/ There's no other explanation a rational, intelligent person can reach - NOT TRUE:

- No one saw or heard hundreds of timed explosions

- The French use a demo technique, that doesn't use explosives, but does use the weight of upper floors to crush the lower floors. And guess what, a building destroyed this way looks EXACTLY like the Twin Towers.

3. Top down demolition with no visible or audible explosions , in which the timing of the collapse gradually increases to the speed of free fall is a rational explanation. - NOT TRUE.

Top down demo has never been used for skyscrapers, for pretty obvious reason.
The idea that these invisible and inaudible explosions were timed in such a way to gradually increase in speed as they moved down the building is absurd and has never been used in any demo EVER.

4. Building 7 only had a few fires - NOT TRUE

5. No one saw a plane at the Pentagon - NOT TRUE

6. 1/10th or 1% of active engineers in America is a meaningful amount. - NOT TRUE

- In most polls you see, the margin of error is between 1-3%, the Truthers can't even get a 10th of that number of ACTIVE AMERICAN ENGINEERS on their side. If you include retired Engineers (a significant number of their signees are retired) the number drops to something like 1/100 of 1%, add Architects and it's like 1/1000%. Make that a worldwide number (they do btw) and it's like 1/10000 of 1%. So, 1 in 100,000 of all Architects and Engineers worldwide have signed this thing. Not so impressive. In fact, I'd rather trust the 99,999/1000,000 who haven't.

7. A reputable journal of science tested something and found nano-thermite - NOT TRUE

8. Richard Gage is an honest guy - NOT TRUE

- Richard Gage has been busted falsifying evidence. And he's repeatedly lied and exaggerated to convert people to his belief. He's not some super honest guy.

9. The Pentagon had a missile defense system - NOT TRUE

-----------------

Enough with the BS folks. You need to self-police and stop your rank from posting the same lies again and again if you ever want to be excepted by the mainstream. And if you ACTUALLY want to accomplish something, you'll need to be accepted by the mainstream.

edit on 12-9-2011 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
And what is it that you wish to accomplish?

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Thanks for all the sources of your information, it really convinced me that nothing happened, just like no mention at all of building 7 in the reports made by the government.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

I want some honesty from the Truthers.

I know too many people who believe this crap for no reason and it's detrimental to such much.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Oh boy... you are lucky I'm in the bathtub and I'm still waking up. You are going to get your lunch eaten. You called, and they will come. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Sorry, but if you wanna disprove me use google. You can't though, but go on and try.

link   
I think you are, in a way, right!

The WTC collapsed because of an Construction Error
(To much weight/load on the inner columns)

A good Insurance should be able to avoid a Payment

link   
9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WoundedByHonesty

Not really scared of the cult of the truther.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well when you put it like that....

[rolls eyes]

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by spav5

I want some honesty from the Truthers.

I know too many people who believe this crap for no reason and it's detrimental to such much.

You believe that others believe for no reason? People who actually site their reasons, with a link to boot?
Really?

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

I believe their beliefs are based on a house of cards built on faith and misinformation. I can't think of a single recent Truther thread that didn't contain a huge heap of distortion, dishonest "logic" or out-right lies. The Truther movement is an intellectually dishonest echo-chamber that desperately needs honest academic leadership and a core set of undebunkable beliefs.

Right now most truther threads are links to youtube video which contain info from other truther threads which contain large amount of BS.

Taken together it all looks, but isn't, meaningful.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thank you for proving in your own post a demolition technique I have never seen before, now I believe more than ever, the buildings were demoed. I have a stronger argument, and more proof now, because of you. Thanks!!!!

I also want to point out many inconsistencies in your argument, but it is so silly, i am not going to waste my time. Your post is redundant, and your eyes and ears are closed.

Some great advise I was given once....."Never argue with an insane person...because from a distance, noone can tell who is crazy".....So, have a good day, redundant, eyes closed, crazy person.... Ive got productive thibgs to do, I cannot waste my day with someone who has spent 10 years ignoring the "elephant in the room".

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

There's an actually emote you can use
For a ATS noob you accuse ATS posters of running away when "real" evidence debunks their theories? So what, you've been a lurker for how long prior to joining or are you just full of crap?

And if any of you want answers, well just look to this forum
or start a useless thread demanding evidence because you're too lazy to look yourselves
this thread gets a

I've always enjoyed this video

These are new

edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Let's put it this way: There really is enough evidence to at least cast doubt on the official story. Why don't you try proving your side of the argument a little bit harder? There is sooooo much evidence in many a detailed post on this site in regards to this matter, so I suggest you put a bit more effort into your argument because quite frankly it is a bit thin in comparison... no dis, just saying.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

This is a prime example of the Truther mentality.

You suddenly see an example which COMPLETELY falls in place with the OS and to you and your FAITH this means your Trutherism is justified.

LEt me tell you there's many threads in which Truthers try and debunk the idea that this French trechnique is like the Towers. So if you suddenly believe it you'll need to argue with your fellow Truthers.

Another system of the complete lunacy of the movement is this belief that you can all believe the same theory (towers are a demo), but all get to that by contradictory belief systems. In fact, I think if you guys HAD to choose a single theory the whole movement would collapse as NONE of them have enough "evidence" to be provable.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by spav5

I believe their beliefs are based on a house of cards built on faith and misinformation. I can't think of a single recent Truther thread that didn't contain a huge heap of distortion, dishonest "logic" or out-right lies. The Truther movement is an intellectually dishonest echo-chamber that desperately needs honest academic leadership and a core set of undebunkable beliefs.

Right now most truther threads are links to youtube video which contain info from other truther threads which contain large amount of BS.

If you have a better means to prove that the OS is bull, please offer it. Or are you saying that you believe the OS is truth?

Do you mean like one photo means nothing, it can be taken out of context. And if we string them together like say a video..it is also meaningless? What then is meaningful?

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

1.What is your explanation for this ?

Normally if someone decides to jump of a tall building I'd expect them to move their arms and legs around. But this person clearly has hands tied up. He must have seen something which he shouldn't have which cost him his life.

2.What is your explanation for the dollar bill ?

3. How about this one ?

September 11, 2001 -- Eleven years to the day after President Bush [Senior] delivers his speech to Congress entitled Toward a New World Order, and 1 year and 1 day after the official birth of the New World Order, "terrorists" attack and destroy the World Trade Center and severely damage the Pentagon.

source

4.How about this link ?

Masonic and Illuminati symbols
edit on 12/9/11 by hmdphantom because: sorry

edit on 12/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

I'm not exactly sure I understand your questions, but I'll try and be really clear.

If you believe that:

a) the towers look like demos
b) nano-thermite was discovered by scientists
c) skyscrapers never collapse by burning

then you think that's enough proof to then believe that the US government is lying.

Then you see Iraq and say, well, they lied about WMDs, and used 9/11 to get into Iraq, therefore it's only logical that 9/11 was an inside job.

BUT

If you KNEW that:

a) the towers look like demos - NOT TRUE
b) nano-thermite was discovered by scientists - NOT TRUE
c) skyscrapers never collapse by burning - NOT RELEVANT

then the whole thing falls apart pretty quickly.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I love you

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join