It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning of 293 and a crutch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What is the meaning of 293? What is the meaning of a crutch with no rubber/peg thing on it(bottom part)?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

293 is the albany area code? a gun built with a crutch? please elaborate
Like, what do you know?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yes, please elaborate. Not sure what you are asking.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You know how in "A Beautiful Mind"... John Nash was looking for coded messages in newspaper ads?

I sometimes wonder if posts like this are simply codes passing messages along between intelligence organizations. Pretty easy way to pass info without anyone really giving a damn or noticing. In fact it's never been easier for covert coded messages to be passed around in plain sight (much cheaper, easier, and likely more effective than trying to actually hide them). There is so much noise... you can pick any blog and just post seemingly related but stupid sounded posts. Nobody to ask questions about who paid for what, etc.

Namaste.
edit on 10-9-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

That makes more sense than this OP

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Its just a normal crutch without the rubber part.

Had a strange dream about the number 293.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by AllUrChips

Its just a normal crutch without the rubber part.

Had a strange dream about the number 293.

293 = Resolution of the duality of the human condition.

I would say that you probably need to solve a problem in your life in which you have contradictory views within yourself.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

funny.

It was in a dream with satan. So yeah. In a dream with a spiritual serial killer.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
You know how in "A Beautiful Mind"... John Nash was looking for coded messages in newspaper ads?

I sometimes wonder if posts like this are simply codes passing messages along between intelligence organizations. Pretty easy way to pass info without anyone really giving a damn or noticing. In fact it's never been easier for covert coded messages to be passed around in plain sight (much cheaper, easier, and likely more effective than trying to actually hide them). There is so much noise... you can pick any blog and just post seemingly related but stupid sounded posts. Nobody to ask questions about who paid for what, etc.

Namaste.
edit on 10-9-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

What if I was to tell you that many of us are passing codes along knowingly and unknowingly and there really isnt anything you can do about it.
MK Ultra is alive and well....but much better.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

MKultra?

Like those guys from arizona and in sweden?

Real agents don't even post on the forum per say. They get their ai's or PR suppression firms to post for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I would only be surprised if that weren't true on some level.

I've casually mentioned to friends that the English Language, pop culture language in particular, is more engineered than they probably believe. Most just move on and don't want to think about it of course.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

I would only be surprised if that weren't true on some level.

I've casually mentioned to friends that the English Language, pop culture language in particular, is more engineered than they probably believe. Most just move on and don't want to think about it of course.

Namaste.

How is our culture engineered?

In what ways?

top topics

join