It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost article I came across

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I was reading a magazine and there was this article on someone who moved in to a Victorian terrace, here is the story: After 5 years as a couple, me and my boyfriend chris finally moved in together. But something didn't feel right about the 2 bed Victorian terrace we'd rented. "It's a bit creepy isn't it?" I frowned to chris, 27. "I feel like there's something watching me", I said. "You're imagining things" he laughed. Only whenever I was home alone, I'd hear strange noises. A door slamming shut, creaking floor boards... Except nobody was there. Well, nobody living at least. Then one day we came home to find all the kitchen cupboard doors wide open."Has someone been in here?" Chris asked, obviously worried. But all the windows and doors were closed. If nobody had got into the flat...There must've been someone or something in the house with us! I tried not to think about it... it gave me the creeps. Then, two weeks later, I had a dream where I was asleep and someone I couldn't quite see was sitting in the bedroom chair. Watching us sleep... I had the same terrifying dream nightly for a month I just couldn't snap out of it. Then one night I woke up in the middle of the night with that now all-too familiar, spine-tingling feeling. Someone's eyes creeping over my skin. Only this time I knew for sure I wasn't asleep...Peering over the chair, I saw a very faint outline of a person. My heart stopped with fear as I realised it was a old woman, her long skirt spilling onto the floor. A ghost! Hardly able to breathe, I nudged Chris. We stared for what felt like ages. Frozen to the spot with fear. Then she stood up and walked through the closed door. "Maybe it was just a dream" Chris whispered. "That we both had at the same time?" I frowned, shaking. Me and Chris didn't get a wink of sleep that night. We gave out notice the very next day and went to stay with my mum. A month later we rented a brand-new, ghost-free flat. Haven't heard so much as a squeaky floorboard since. But every time I think about our ghostly visitor, a cold chill still crawls down my spine...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Now i've got tingles up my spine too. Great story, hope it's true.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KnIghtWytchh

I related to this story, I have to see things late at night/early morning that I sometimes hoped was a dream but it wasn't, Thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
spooky

new topics

top topics

join