It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think that someone should walk up to Pres. Obama and punch him dead in the face.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I really do think someone should, the worse you'd get is an assault charge, and he's definately not worth the prison time for gunning his sorry butt down. But seeing him get punched in the face would be hugely satisfying!!!!!
I remember how satisfying it was just giving Bush the finger when he rolled through my town in like 91 or so. It was hugely satisfying, if He would have stepped out of the car I think I would have punched him lol!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What has you all riled? I know he's doing a crappy job and should be demoted and what not, but wow...I don't think that violence is the answer to your solution.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Draw him in a pillow and let the punch party begins. The poor guy is already regreting to have won the elections.

edit on 9-9-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Those who knowingly create evil and death will be punished and suffer their deserved agony, while those who wish peace and love will ascend with harmony.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

neither serene nor ladylike there.

Please use caution when threatening the POTUS in any manner. While we know you are kidding, you'd be surprised what kind of trouble you can get into when you discuss harming the president, be he deserving, or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well I think all the presidents in my time (I am 39) have been a worthless waste of space, and I don't just mean in the Oval Office space...yeah this is in rant hence it IS a rant maybe he'll see it and just step out of the elections? Would accomplish something great if that were to happen!!! Politicians give me a headache, they need to get a non politician in office, that is never gonna happen though.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That is a very unkind, IMMATURE and horrible thing to do or say to anyone. You're paranoid and asking for trouble. Get well soon.
edit on 9-9-2011 by smileypants because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

neither serene nor ladylike there.

Please use caution when threatening the POTUS in any manner. While we know you are kidding, you'd be surprised what kind of trouble you can get into when you discuss harming the president, be he deserving, or not.

I second this. THANK YOU!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that if Obama is doing a bad job according to the violence is the answer crowd, then he is probably doing a good job.

Remind me to give him a thumbs up if he comes around town, if only because he is annoying the neandertals.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is why he is a waste of space...basically they're all a waste of space...but this thread sums it up quite nicely
List of Obama's Epic Failures

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I am of the opinion that if Obama is doing a bad job according to the violence is the answer crowd, then he is probably doing a good job.

Remind me to give him a thumbs up if he comes around town, if only because he is annoying the neandertals.

Excellent response!! I REALLY like you

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So...promoting violence, criminal activity and physically harming someone..is what you want to happen.....so then...how would that fix things?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I agree that your making yourself a target...but I give you credit...ya got a big set of testicles

btw...in live in CT (close to NYC) and 2 military choppers flew over my house...not normal in these parts...must be the credible yet unspecified threat....it's like saying...it's gonna rain, but there are no clouds in the sky! And perfect timing...30 min. before Obama's speech they announce this warning...but I'm a dum dum for thinking outside the mainstream lies

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
This is why he is a waste of space...basically they're all a waste of space...but this thread sums it up quite nicely

Ohhh thank you! I wouldn't have known anything about him if you hadn't posted this list! Geeze, I didn't know he ate elderly people in Bohemian Grove!! Why didn't I know this?!! Lame-stream media... Thank you for telling everybody the "truth". Maybe you should run for president? I heard that Michellle Bachmann was cured of rabies, therefore she'll be useless. I think it's your opportunity.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You realize every "point" in that thread is checked, misrepresented, or otherwise nonsense...right?

Nevermind.

Anyhow, doesn't matter...your moving to canada, remember? (if not, check your former threads you made)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smileypants

Ohhh thank you! I wouldn't have known anything about him if you hadn't posted this list! Geeze, I didn't know he ate elderly people in Bohemian Grove!! Why didn't I know this?!! Lame-stream media... Thank you for telling everybody the truth. Maybe you should run for president?

Wish I could but I don't have the funds Also it's so messed up now who the heck would want that job...hahaha!!!!
Also, Remember this is a rant thread it is not to promote violence at all, and nobody really is going to do that but yes, it is a dream of mine that someone have the gonads to do something ANYTHING!!! Unfortunately in this day and age anybody doing anything even if it's protesting on the white house lawn will be marked a terrorist, and also, with that in mind any protests would be met with Martial law...you might as well say we're a communist country except without the perks that come with being communist!
edit on 9-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: damn spelling wrong lol

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Anyhow ops...if your life is so upsetting to want to have a violent lash out at someone, chances are, your homelife itself is the issue and your using giant federal politics as a scape goat

So, address the actual problem verses find a distraction to blame.

aka, punch your family in the face, or yourself if you are your own worst enemy.

The list you pointed out effects you not. What does effect you is at your door...so decide, are you wanting a better personal life, or a distraction to life...
I give up...no worries, there will be many presidents in your life you can blame all your life issues on...easier to do that than have a bit of introspection anyhow.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

and nobody really is going to do that but yes, it is a dream of mine that someone have the gonads to do something ANYTHING!!!

A dream...interesting dream patterns

One of your earlier threads:
Man arrested for atempt on Obama
So, look...someone did try to do something...ANYTHING!!!

And your response for that was:

Good old rednecks from Florida. It doesn't surprise me. I always said that the florida education system was lacking. What was this moron thinking?

So...ya, bit of mixed messages going on here.
How about this...since you insult anyone not "brave" enough to try, then insult anyone "brave" enough to try as being stupid...what is your solution?
You say you would run for potus if you had the money? Ya, lets say that I personally don't deem you as the right mindset for the job...just based on your rather violent swings of rationale on your ATS board alone...you should get that looked at.

I recommend meditation

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Are you for real and serious
Doesn't matter whether I support Obama or not, but in my opinion that's a very mean and cruel thing to wish for.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smileypants

Ohhh thank you! I wouldn't have known anything about him if you hadn't posted this list! Geeze, I didn't know he ate elderly people in Bohemian Grove!! Why didn't I know this?!! Lame-stream media... Thank you for telling everybody the truth. Maybe you should run for president?

Wish I could but I don't have the funds Also it's so messed up now who the heck would want that job...hahaha!!!!
Also, Remember this is a rant thread it is not to promote violence at all, and nobody really is going to do that but yes, it is a dream of mine that someone have the gonads to do something ANYTHING!!! Unfortunately in this day and age anybody doing anything even if it's protesting on the white house lawn will be marked a terrorist, and also, with that in mind any protests would be met with Martial law...you might as well say we're a communist country except without the perks that come with being communist!
edit on 9-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: damn spelling wrong lol

Sorry, I didn't know this was a rant thread. But still, posting anything of this nature in inherently wrong. If you want a better world, be positive and loving to others. Work with the elderly, adopt some kittens, help an elementary school obtain teaching supplies. Blaming the ills of the world on someone who is just doing their job is lazy and downright repugnant. Our world isn't any more effed because of the government than it is from negative do-nothings who don't know how to enjoy life and CONTRIBUTE. When you just sit in dark rooms only focusing on dark things you decay mentally and morally. I am not saying you are any of those things but you're sure acting like it. The world is what we make it, now go outside and enjoy the sunshine.

EDIT: Oh wait... I forgot where i was saying this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join