It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing SWTOR full length cgi movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Even if you don't enjoy starwars, you can still appreciate the quality of the production here. This Amazing cgi movie has more of a story arc, better characters and superior action than all 3 of lucas lacklustre prequels combined.. The guys that made this should be commissioned to revive the starwars movie franchise. I realy hope the game itself is of a similar quality.

edit on 9-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

That looks amazing!

I recognise a lot of those voices, including Bender from Futurama (the captain guy with the hat)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

That...was...FLIPPIN"...AWESOME!

I'm a 'ol fart. but everytime I think there is no hope for the younger generation, things like this, amongst other things, always gives me a lift.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Seen it before but its still pretty epic, though it could of used more stuff blowing up.

Man there are so many good games coming out that if I tried to play them all i would not see the light of day in years and years. Which is why I am going to have to cut it down to about 4 games or something. But I try to stay away from mmos because last mmo I played "guild wars" it literally sucked like 2 years from my life, as in I started playing it and getting into it then the next thing I knew I looked up at the calender and 2 years or something passed by.

Anyways if I was ever going to get into mmos again I got it narrowed down to 4 off the top of my head. Of which any one of them would probably suck up more time and energy then I care to give at the moment.

1.Guild Wars 2.
2.Tera
3.SWTOR
4.EVE online.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Even if you don't enjoy starwars, ... I realy hope the game itself is of a similar quality.

Um, usually games are NOT of their cinematic intro quality... The overall playability would spiral fast downward...

new topics

top topics

join