It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Event - Just Now a Matter of When

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So Obama administration officials have talked about a “credible but unconfirmed" threat to coincide with 9/11. But why? Do you really think it's just to commemorate 9/11? You'd be very wrong.

The fact is the shady Anglo-American shadow government (or whatever you prefer to call them) has been wage financial war on Europe for years in the interest of keep the USD the world's reserve currency. Europe is now on the brink of economic implosion. Greece could default at any day, many European banks are extremely wobbly. When it pops it's going to make the Lehman Brothers and the crash it caused look like a family picnic. In trying to protect the holy USD the Anglo-Americans will find that banking contagion will hit the US very hard. And when banks collapse, what do they do? Yep, baliouts?

But the public and political will to hand over more trillions is not there. The only thing that will get the banksters their money is CHAOS. A False Flag can bring Martial Law and chaos and create the environment where the banksters will still get paid.

But there's more. The Super Committee is proposing big cuts in the Pentagon's budget. This won't go down well. That bottomless pit of funding will not be threatened, and they'll prove it with an engineered action.

A False Flag also gives us the green light on Syria/Hesbollah and ultimately Iran. Libya has held up the plan and Syria should have already been taken out by now. A False Flag provides the means to deal with that region quickly. And they need to be quick because the armed uprising of the Moslem Brotherhood has almost been wiped out.

Palestinians are trying to get statehood and the US need a real good reason to veto. If they simply veto diplomacy with Saudi Arabia and other ME countries is going to be at dangerous lows.

TURKEY: Making big waves in the middle east right now. Major gripes with Syria and Israel. No Flase Flag fears here but brinkmanship with Turkey is leading us towards confrontation. There are aslo talks of an Egyption-Turkish alliance. The whole area is a tinderbox and Turkey is playing with matches.

Lastly, Iran's first nuclear power plant is online and it does seem like they are making more centrifuges to refine uranium and they are moving them underground and I'm sure they learned from Stuxnet. Iran is going to be dealt with via its proxy Syria.

So, banking system to collapse worldwide, False Flag, blamed on Hezbollah, ushers in martial law and new banker bailouts, allows us to attack Hezbollah and their supporters - Syria. Iran responds.

In theaters near you any day now.

Oh, and major props to Webster Tarpley who wrote it way better than I did:

tarpley.net...
edit on 9-9-2011 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

If theres another serious false flag attack in the USA again, then I'm putting my money on "anti-government" groups being used as scapegoats instead of the Muslims.

They're easily the next target and forums like ATS would probably be under the spotlight. After that, we can kiss our freedom goodbye.

edit on 9-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
October surprise a year early in a bloody political war is not unheard of when the incumbent's poll numbers continues to flounder with the passing of every speech. Obama and his handlers are desperate. Hence the continued embrace of Big Labor and the AFL-CIO regardless of their actions or words. It's the only sure vote Obama thinks he can rely on.

new topics

join