It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive tsunami predicted to hit the west coast of the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

This guy also predicted that a massive 'wave' would cause catastrophic damage between Feb 10th 2011 and March 11th 2011. This prediction was confirmed when the giant tsunami struck Japan on March 11th of this year.

We have already been warned to prepare if we live near large bodies of water (skip to the 0:50 seconds):

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As they say, the next big one to hit the West Coast is way overdue.

It could happen today, tomorrow or maybe in the next decade.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Yeah. Thank you very much for scaring the BEJESUS out of me right before bed. FN Flag anyways.

More Tsunami nightmares...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

Yeah. Thank you very much for scaring the BEJESUS out of me right before bed. FN Flag anyways.

More Tsunami nightmares...

Sorry, is the title misleading?

I did place it in the prophecies and predicitions section.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
No comment, when is this doom supposed to happen ? I need to put this in my doom book.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Fresh doom!

No bible verses?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Fresh doom!

No bible verses?

A lot of prophecies contain warnings.

If you don't like them, then it is propbably best to stay out of the 'prophecies and predicitons' forum.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Fresh doom!

No bible verses?

A lot of prophecies contain warnings.

If you don't like them, then it is propbably best to stay out of the 'prophecies and predicitons' forum.

Agreed! I would rather take notice of prophecies/predictions even if they dont happen, than not take notice and they do happen

edit on 9-9-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The title isn't misleading....the whole thought of it terrifies me, honestly but it could be a reality someday.

Gives me the shivers thinking about it. I've had tsunami nightmares for over a decade.

No apologies needed,

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Posting a prophecy withou a time frame is like saying today the sun is going to rise.

Really sherlock?

I am sure at some stage in the history of our planet a tsunami is going to strike the west coast of the U.S, since given the eternal time frame of earth everything is bound to happen at some stage.

Am i gonna worry about it, no.

Let me know when surfs up

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

This guy also predicted that a massive 'wave' would cause catastrophic damage between Feb 10th 2011 and March 11th 2011. This prediction was confirmed when the giant tsunami struck Japan on March 11th of this year.

He said confirmation and further revelation would be revealed during those dates, not that was when it would happen. I would agree the Japan tsunami was confirmation.

Several people in my church have had dreams and visions about these floods and more. A few people started building greenhouses so we could feed ourselves during the winter. My parents (who don't share my faith) have been watching the earthquakes become more frequent and increase in magnitude of the last year, so I managed to convince them that at the first sign of trouble, we are headed for high ground.
edit on 2011/9/9 by michaelwpayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

It's probably best that you don't try to dictate who can post where thanks.

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the LORD said to me: The prophets are telling lies in my name. I haven’t sent them. I haven’t commanded them. I haven’t spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, worthless predictions, and deceit they have made up on their own.

Fitting...

edit on 9/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

It's probably best that you don't try to dictate who can post where thanks.

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the LORD said to me: The prophets are telling lies in my name. I haven’t sent them. I haven’t commanded them. I haven’t spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, worthless predictions, and deceit they have made up on their own.

Fitting...

Another bible verse, we are in the last days.

JOEL 2:28 "And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.

JOEL 2:29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

JOEL 2:30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.

JOEL 2:31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

More fitting...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
My apologies
so to stick to the subject... This kind of puts the Denver area in the endangered area again. I've seen it posted in numerous places that the crown was buying land near the Denver Airport. The were speculating that it could be related potential world flooding of around 400 ft brought on by whatever may be following elenin.
edit on 2011/9/9 by michaelwpayton because: relevence

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Can we please keep scripture out of this?

Unless the verse has a time frame with it, or actually refers to a tsunami hitting the west coast its not of any use, since many of us dont share your religious views please respect it and if you want to post bible predictions why not make a thread about it.

This is a thread about a tsunami hitting the west coast, not a my verse is bigger than yours thread.

Please stay on topic and try not to derail the thread with your personal religious beliefs.

Respectfully.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by demoncleaner
Can we please keep scripture out of this?

Unless the verse has a time frame with it, or actually refers to a tsunami hitting the west coast its not of any use, since many of us dont share your religious views please respect it and if you want to post bible predictions why not make a thread about it.

This is a thread about a tsunami hitting the west coast, not a my verse is bigger than yours thread.

Please stay on topic and try not to derail the thread with your personal religious beliefs.

Respectfully.

I apologise for feeding the troll.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

I don't apologize for calling out a fear monger.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'm by no means an expert but it seems to me that the amount of energy that would have to be created to move that much water, that far inland would have to be generated by an event just as catastrophic (if not more) than the tsunami itself.

I mean, we're talking about something pushing countless gallons of water over the Rocky Mountains here. I'm not saying it's not possible but I'd think moving East of the Mississippi wouldn't keep you safe from the effects of whatever caused a tsunami that big.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelwpayton

Ok, my husband is wanting to move to Arkansas.

What religion is this, and what church? I'd love to know what church and area to avoid before getting to Arkansas.

Nothing wrong with building greenhouses and being prepared in general, but when you say that this is being done based on a group hysteria dream situation.....well, let's just say, you people scare me more than what you're dreaming.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JayTaylor

I'd have to agree. something to move water that far inland would have to be absolutely devastating and one that is always true with predictions is timing. He could be predicting something that's hundreds or thousands of years into the future. more like a pole shift or if the earth stopped rotating(recently a show on national geographic). If that was to happen by a asteroid i think it would devastate the planet
edit on 10-9-2011 by nyancat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join