It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP in action Near arecibo Puerto Rico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hey everyone, after someone asked to provide evidence to my claims, I decided to make this thread. I live near Arecibo Puerto Rico. Arecibo is also a place where HAARP currently has a facility here using the biggest antenna on earth. For those who remember seeing hurricane Irene and some strange waves or lines coming from puerto ricos direction, well now you know the answer.

Here are the videos I just uploaded from my cell. Even the locals here have never seen anything like it in previous years and this is happening everyday. These videos I took back in august to take to the police and let them know what they were doing. Even they are now curious about haarp cause they have been questioning the sky lately. You can even see the HAARP wave pattern in the last video.

these shots were taken after the chem trailing that day.

And no, I am not asking for a debunk for you won't change my mind on the fact that these are real. However you are entitled to your own opinion, but that doesn't mean I will agree with you. I was a skeptic once, until I began seeing them for myself.

Purpose of this thread is to share these.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I believe they're real. Not much to debunk, except I don't know what HAARP has to do with it.
I see stratocumulus in the video and I see them myself fairly often.

www.windows2universe.org...

edit on 9/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Isn't the HAARP facility in Alaska?

I think you have the Arecibo Observatory (a large radio telescope) confused with HAARP.

The clouds you are filming look exactly like the clouds I have seen on a summers day both in Sydney, Australia and also Auckland, New Zealand. They are fairly unremarkable to me and look like diffused con-trails from planes. How far from the airport are you and do these lines follow the path of any jets?

We definitely don't have a HAARP installation anywhere near us.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

There is (or was) an ionospheric heater associated with the Arecibo observatory. A tiny one in comparison to HAARP. I think it was damaged in a flood a few years ago, don't know if it's back in operation.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I remember reading a while back that Seti was complaining about losing access to that facility for the HAARP program. Pretty sure you can find that on here with a little reasearch.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

From what I understand the chemtrails create the clouds, but at the same time they also create artificial "mirrors". What HAARP does is send signals to those mirrors to bounce them back to the ground, this is how they generate earthquakes and also empower storms by heating up both the ground and the waters. There has also been record breaking heatwave on this island. I lived here since 1991 and omg the heat this year has been unbearable, ive already burned out 3 fans this summer alone. But that just confirms what I mentioned just now.

I have a document you may want to take a look at if you are interested in it. But i don't want to upload it on the net so it will have to be through another source, perhaps msn?

reply to post by chr0naut

Nop

This is from the puerto rican press it's in spanish but you can use google translate for it.

nuestropensar.com...

It makes sense to use the biggest antenna since it can literally target any place in the world.
edit on 9-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

The antenna array pictured is large and laid out (relatively flat) on the ground.

Hardly steerable!

It would seem to be most efficient either straight up and down (vertically) or if the antenna elements were phased 180 degrees out to each other (horizontally).

In attempting to cause it to propagate in a different radiation pattern (ie; steer its output) you would have to mess with the phasing of the various antennae, essentially breaking up the large array into something much smaller and causing it to be very much less effective.

Perhaps it would be more likely if the array had a large reflector horn to direct the output but this would be a significant size and no such device appears in the photograph (nor does one appear in the photographs of the Alaskan installation.

The other thing is that the output is hardly directional. It would not produce a "beam" but more of a cardioid radiation pattern vertically and a lobed radiation pattern horizontally.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
From what I understand the chemtrails create the clouds, but at the same time they also create artificial "mirrors". What HAARP does is send signals to those mirrors to bounce them back to the ground...

You really havnt thought this through.
A "mirror" of clouds only about a mile high. Thats not very far.
How far did you think you could bounce a killer earthquake generating HAARP wave? Two or three miles at best.
Not intercontinental distances halfway around the planet, for sure.
Even ionospheric bounces cant do that.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The premise in the OP, that HAARP either produces particular cloud patterns or reflects off chemical clouds sprayed from planes, is not supported by the evidence.

Firstly, the cloud patterns appear to be common Stratocumulus clouds which occur all around the world at locations far from any antenna array or airport.

Photographs of those same cloud formations pre-date the existence of HAARP and even aircraft travel (and more specifically jet aircraft).

The premise that HAARP has effects far beyond being a platform for the study of the ionosphere, (even up to being able to cause earthquakes) has sold a lot of books but does not stand up to any sort of factual analysis.

Most of the time, the HAARP arrays simply listen passively to the electrical noise caused by the ionosphere and this data is publicly available on the HAARP website. The magnetometer (which has generated many posts here on ATS) is a listening only instrument. It doesn't transmit, it can't. It measures frequencies so low that we can't really make them because the antenna would have to be "planet sized".

HAARP is simply a weather station measuring stuff that other things can't.
edit on 9/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Instead of the record breaking heatwave being down to chemtrails being sprayed by aircraft at high altitude to facilitate as a mirror to bounce signals from ground based HAARP station to generate an earthquake at a further remote location, could it not simply be due to a record breaking heatwave?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
To answer all posters above in just one go without quoting, I have a document (like I mentioned in an earlier post) that explains how it works in much more detail, that if you would like to take a look I'll be more than happy to send to you through msn. because of the nature of said document, I will not upload it on the net, so it will have to be direct share.

How I got hold of it was through several others sharing it on a website which I won't name, all i can say is that the documents are legit. But that of course is up to you to determine or believe.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
When people see clouds that they think look odd, I always suggest they check the 1905 book "Cloud Studies", as usually the same cloud structures appear there.

Note that 1905 is over 100 years ago, and the photos were taken before planes were even invented.

picasaweb.google.com...

Example:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/107625291942.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Regular clouds. Please, get some cloud science book and you'll understand what you're looking at. I dont mean to be rude, but this chemtrail-quake-haarp thing is a terrible mind-trap to be caught in. You'll need to read to get out of it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
some of the video is dissipated contrails, you make what you like of the contrails contents, but it's not direct evidence of HAARP in action,

This pdf may be similar to what you have,

foia.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

its has a little info , but there is information missing in that one. the one I have, includes letters and other documents conducted by the military. The reason why I hesitate on uploading the one I have was because the way it was grabbed which was through a series of hacks. While I wasn't the one that hacked to get it and I merely downloaded it from a source along with a few hundred of others. I am paranoid on actually uploading it because I don't want to risk me paying for something I did not do and as much as I want to prove these things are in fact connected and real. It is not worth risking my freedom over it.

anywho I requested mods to delete this thread.

I apologize for the waste of time.
edit on 9-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Your document seems to just be the Psoras comment to the CFTC, which has been discussed before on ATS numerous times.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray

I remember reading a while back that Seti was complaining about losing access to that facility for the HAARP program. Pretty sure you can find that on here with a little reasearch.

AX
FTNWO

the following ATS link contains some documents confirming SETI was discontinued and HAARP installed in its place.

not surprised USA is turned NASA/Observatories into Directed Energy Weapons wherever it can. coming near a city near you!!

i applaud the OP for not just taking these somewhat mediocre vids, but moreso having the cojones to file a report with the local authorities instead of just talk about it and take pictures. cuidate!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
oops, the link

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There's also evidence of HAARP being used against US citizens.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dba9763f69f9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I just want it known that HAARP is NOT the only facility with these powers, and there ARE other countries in the process of building there own if they have yet to already do so. I've posted this before and I'm sure I'll post it again

The chance that other countries are using this technology KNOWING HAARP is under the microscope with it all, I feel is very high! Now is the BEST time for other "testers" to "test" there "new toy" with out expecting a finger to be pointed at them.

<<   2 >>

join