It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decadent Pharmaceutical Companies - The Truth Of Why Your Medicines Are So Expensive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Please go to source for pictures.

(Sorry I can't log into my picture folder to upload pictures. Everytime I try to reset password, it won't send the email so I can reset it.)

If anyone could upload a picture or two thank you in advance.

Decadent Pharmaceutical Companies

Ever wondered why your medicine was so blatantly ridiculously expensive, here's the reason why.

They build palaces not factories.

The elitist CEO's work palaces that make the palaces of old look like hovels.

Harbin Pharmaceuticals made nearly 2 trillion Chinese Yuan = 313.29400 billion U.S. dollars profits last year.

www.chinasmack.com...

Harbin Pharmaceuticals Sixth Pharmaceuticals Plant’s luxurious palace explodes online, gold foil inlaid hallways and corridors

Recently, the official website of the Harbin Pharmaceuticals Group’s Sixth Pharmaceuticals Plant published a set of photographs showing the internal environment [at the plant] with the photographs showing that its building is decorated in the style of Versailles, with fully carved wood corridors, gold foil inlays, and every angel lifelike and unique.

CCTV anchor Li Xiaoming said on his weibo: Initial reaction, Harbin Pharmaceuticals Six is a state-owned enterprise. According to Ministry of Finance data, state-owned enterprises made profits of nearly 2 trillion yuan, but only turned over about 5% as “bonuses/dividends”. It is said that state-owned enterprises are the people’s enterprises, so the people should know how the enterprises’ money is used. This “palace”, would the people be delighted to see it?

edit on 9-9-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

No way....big pharma ripping off the peasants.....as if

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I have to pay $200 every two months for my seizure medication or I will die. I know my meds prob cost no more than $50 to make and ship out. It's awesome

edit on 9-9-2011 by GreenFurnNW because: error error

My medical marijuana I use though is FREE, and it helps for more than my seizures, and it's not addictive, and have no major side affects that I dont want to have

edit on 9-9-2011 by GreenFurnNW because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
All right, I know I'm bending the topic a little, but please read the source article. Especially note the first dozen or so comments (they appear to be from Chinese citizens) reacting to the article. I wondered how the people of China would react to this story. The article must not be on a state-controlled website.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My Pharmacist once confided in me that most drugs have a 1000% mark-up on price. She also told me that American Pharmacies are prevented from buying drugs from cheaper places by law. I found that repugnant at the time, and still do.

top topics

join