It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pearl Harbor Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok guys, my second thread here so bare with me.

So I have not done ANY research into this "theory" YET.. However I have done a lot of talking with X military personnel and that's pretty much where all my info is coming from.

So here we go. For a few years now I've had the opportunity to talk with a few x military personnel about there thoughts about the pearl harbor attacks. This all started when I was talking with a retired high ranking Army-man. We starting talking about a few of the popular conspiracys 9/11 , area 51... etc

Then we got on the topic of Pearl Harbor. He made a few interesting statements.

First one is this,

He said he knows on good authority that the guy in the watch tower where the Japanese came flying in was on a 24 hour watch the day before and then set in the watch tower with out a break or sleep. He said the guy was fast asleep until it was too late as the huge wave of japs came flying over.

Second:

He said there was a military inspection for the USS Arizona that NEVER took place. He said that if the inspection were to have taken place at the time of the attack it would have been over 15 mins late. following this statement with "when have you ever heard of the military being late for a mandatory inspection?"

Third:

He said that ship should have been able to take ALL THE HITS IT TOOK and still shouldn't have sank. He said, when a ship is set for inspection, ALL the doors and hatches are open. he said thats the ONLY way they could have sunk that ship.

I asked him if all the hatches and doors and windows (whatever) were opened, how were there still bodies trapped inside. and he said thats because when the attack hit, they were scrambling to lock it down so that is WOULDN'T sink, but obviously didn't get it fast enough.

So besides all that, I've heard from other military personnel that we had a warning from the Australians stating there was a "FLEET" of Japanese on there way... So yea... lets get this party started!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well as far as the Arizona goes it doesn't really make any sense for a conspiracy on that. Doesn't matter either way as it still wouldn't have changed anything whether it sunk or not. Here is a good site for any Pearl Harbor theories you may want to explore.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Silentkiss

I half agree with you.

However, rumor has it that the Lusitania was knowingly sent into hostile waters to launch us into WW1

www.eyewitnesstohistory.com...

I personally think that most of the happenings that have engaged us into war has been done by our Gov.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Franklin Roosevelt needed America to go into the War and baited the Japanese into attacking us. Ask yourself why the whole fleet was stationed there and none of our air craft carriers were?

The truth is that it was probably not known by Roosevelt the extent by which Japan would have attacked..However...It was the perfect weapon needed to get America into the war by enraging the public. I highly doubt tptb at the time did not know one way or another Japan was going to attack America and that Roosevelt knew as well.

There are evil people out there...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
...very interesting... i love to hear what ol'timers have to say...

...years ago my next door neighbor was a guy who survived normandy... i could listen to him all day long and i often did, especiallly on rainy days cuz he had real bad ptsd and thunder sent him over the edge...

...hope you post more of this man's recollections...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
An Australian by the name of Sir Hubert Wilkins, who had an astonishing life and career spanning 2 world wars, and also operated as a spy, informed the Australian and US governments of an impending attack on Pearl Harbour in 1940

His source was a Japanase Consul Wilkins had met in 1929 druing his voyage around the world in the Graf Zeppelin. They were meeting again, this time in Singapor in 1940. The Consul knew Wilkins would not be believed if he communicated the news.

Also on that zeppelin voyage was a Japanese Lt Commander Ryunosuke Kusaka as it so happened who had written a proposal before 1929 for an aeriel attack on Pearl Harbour

for more information on above you may wish to visit

www.ozatwar.com...

and about Sir Hubert
www.travel-news-photos-stories.com...

edit on 8-9-2011 by Highlander64 because: fix link

edit on 8-9-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

Great Post, When I get back to my computer Ill start looking into a few of these things.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i'd say the proof USA triggered WWI not Japan, can also be found in the numbers.

Japanese killed 2,350 americans at pearl harbor, mostly personnel.

however, in supposed retaliation, USA used not 1 but 2 NUCLEAR bombs on japan, killing a whooping 200,000 people, mostly civilians.

that stark difference is also a pattern seen in most ALL subsequent US False Flags.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Old77

that and putting to bed an out dated fleet, FDR knew 2 weeks before this happened he got word from WC , and from Australia & New Zealand coast watchers, japan was in China at this time, making the move south, but this fleet, that would attack Pearl Harbor, sink the Arizona, and the go on to attack mid way, was spotted heading due east , first thought was SF LA, west coast USA, that is why the ACC's, (air craft carriers)were not in pearl.
WC; (Winston Churchill) needed the USA to get in the war, the USA folks thought it was a European war, and wanted no part of it, still remembered ww1, when pearl happened, we the USA went full bore, on 2 fronts, as a side note china still holds a grudge for us not getting involved sooner, some do not realize the atrocities Japan did in China read this www.ww2pacific.com... was it right for FDR to sacrifice few for the good of many? should the fleet been warned better? nice in war games, but the fleet was a thirsty fleet, and slow some facts on the BB-39 www.history.navy.mil... and on the sister ship www.navsource.org... here is her battle action and fate, what a sad way to go for a good ship www.hazegray.org... no i am not navy, but i do know a good ship, just like o'l MO, big MO or better AKA as Mighty MO www.history.navy.mil... there is a 12 knot difference 21knot old ships BB-38 and BB-39, 33 knot speed for BB-63

edit on 9-9-2011 by bekod because: editting, added link

edit on 9-9-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 9-9-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
i'd say the proof USA triggered WWI not Japan, can also be found in the numbers.

however, in supposed retaliation, USA used not 1 but 2 NUCLEAR bombs on japan, killing a whooping 200,000 people, mostly civilians.

So nuking Japan in 1945 triggered World War II, which began in 1939? Must've been some nukes....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Third: He said that ship should have been able to take ALL THE HITS IT TOOK and still shouldn't have sank. He said, when a ship is set for inspection, ALL the doors and hatches are open. he said thats the ONLY way they could have sunk that ship.

Really? He said that the Arizona should have survived the detonation of its forward ammunition magazine, the result of a bomb penetrating forward of turret #2? I would think that the entire front end of the ship being destroyed might cause it to sink. But I'm not ex-Navy.

edit on 9/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Third: He said that ship should have been able to take ALL THE HITS IT TOOK and still shouldn't have sank. He said, when a ship is set for inspection, ALL the doors and hatches are open. he said thats the ONLY way they could have sunk that ship.

Really? He said that the Arizona should have survived the detonation of its forward ammunition magazine, the result of a bomb penetrating forward of turret #2? I would think that the entire front end of the ship being destroyed might cause it to sink. But I'm not ex-Navy.

edit on 9/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I concur and was about to ask the same question
the magazines were so large that there would be no chance to keep it afloat if one exploded

plans
www.navsource.org...

this was addressed in design of Iowa class (some of these are still around in operational condition)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths

So besides all that, I've heard from other military personnel that we had a warning from the Australians stating there was a "FLEET" of Japanese on there way... So yea... lets get this party started!

My grandfather was in the Signals team that sent that warning, I remember him telling me about it years ago at Christmas one year. I cannot remember what Signals team he was with, I'll have to ask my grandmother next time I speak to her.

But yeah, I can confirm this happened from the mouth of somebody who was there!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree with you man, great point. Its been a few years since talking to the "main guy" about this, but talking about that or not there are still the other issues at hand here.

1.The alleged military inspection that never took place.

2. A sleepy watch-man (that I'm sure we'll never know about)

3. And if the ammunition wasn't hit, and the ship was sealed up as it would/should have been could it have survived?

4. All the ignored warnings

As for the poster who mentioned "US False Flag". Great name drop for those who have never heard of this.

Good posts

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ok. So if it was true and without some conspiracy Japanese attack would be much less succesful , up to the point that no soldier was killed and no ship was sunk - then what, US would not declare war on Japan as a result of attack?
What was the purpose to make it all so problematic? If it was to get US into war - any attack would have done it. AND Germany was a Japanese ally and more importantly it was not in US interests to get an European united superpower.
The only difference this conspiracy could have is that if it did not happen and US did not loose so many (obsolete) ships ,the US dealing with Japan would be somewhat easier so US could invest more on European theater.
So what was the purpose?
edit on 9-9-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

This has nothing to do with life loss, damage etc.. My whole reasoning behind this thread is the idea that the US Gov. Knew damn well what was going to happen... (allegedly) Its like my post earlier when I touched on the sinking of the Lusitania. (WHAT IF) the US Gov. Allowed this to happen to Pearl Harbor and wanted this to happen with such devastation so the people would ALLOW our engagement into the war..... (cough cough 9/11 (off topic here)

Just saying.. I for one am tired of "the official story". What looks normal, or "natural" if you will.. usually isn't.
edit on 09/09/11 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
reply to post by Phage

I agree with you man, great point. Its been a few years since talking to the "main guy" about this, but talking about that or not there are still the other issues at hand here.

1.The alleged military inspection that never took place.

2. A sleepy watch-man (that I'm sure we'll never know about)

3. And if the ammunition wasn't hit, and the ship was sealed up as it would/should have been could it have survived?

4. All the ignored warnings

1. There would NOT be currently or in the past ANY KIND of inspection on a Sunday.... Especially if we were not currently at war.

2. Sleepy guy in watch? Possibly. Made any difference? Probably not.

3. While in your home port, and not at war, ships are not locked up tight. Most water tight doors would be open, and some just on the latch.
edit on 9/9/2011 by Submarines because: fat fingers

edit on 9/9/2011 by Submarines because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

Inspections on a Sunday, that's a very great point!

"3. While in your home port, and not at war, ships are not locked up tight. Most water tight doors would be on, and some just on the latch."

Another great point!

Good post

Like I said, this is one of the few stories I've been over and over and have yet to do any sort of research into it so forgive my (not knowing)

So now I guess it just boils down to why didn't the US Gov. do anything about the alleged warnings? Was this in a a sense a "False Flag" or was it just good ole stupidity.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

that stark difference is also a pattern seen in most ALL subsequent US False Flags.
Actually, as far as retaliation goes, that was pretty light. Many Americans who believed the official story wanted to completely wipe out the Japanese. One admiral is quoted as saying that the "Japanese language will be spoken only in hell after this war is over." According to my grandfather(navigator of the USS Pensacola (CA-24)), that feeling was echoed throughout the officer corps of the USN during the war. Additionally, some believe that our dropping the bombs prevented missiles flying during the cold war. Not even the Soviets were crazy enough to do that on a large scale.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

LOVE your pic by the way!

This is interesting. Me being my I'm quick to jump to all sorts of conclusions.

So maybe we did purposely ignore the warnings so we could "legally" engage in the war. Maybe the Japs had bigger plans that never took place because of the Nukes..

<<   2  3 >>

join