It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Physically Reprimands Ron Paul During Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I think this picture says it all:

Gov. Perry

link   
reply to post by TheWorldSpins

It's hard to say if Huntsman was stepping in to listen or if it was something more. It's impossible to say without the video. I'm curious who the guy is stepping up to the podium in one of the OP's pic. His shirt makes him look like a cop, but whoever that is they appear to be reacting to the situation and Perry putting his hand on top of Pauls I think shows all. Restrictive, offensive move.

link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Ron Paul could have came up with a better rebuttal though.

Right after Perry brings up the letter where Paul speculates on leaving the Republican party, the congressman should of immediately shot back with the fact Rick Perry DID leave the Democratic party and became a Republican.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It really does look like Huntsman got into the middle of that...scuffle, trying to calm the two down. Perry looked severely ticked off in those pictures, and Paul doesn't seem to pleased about Perry grabbing his arm. I thought during the later part of the debates that Ron looked pretty perturbed, but I thought that was more due to lack of questions...maybe this was the real reason.

I figure Perry was saying "Stop these attacks, Ron, you're ruining the debate I bought and paid for!"

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

That's awesome, but I don't want to see it get removed.
I think you should edit the caption so that it's preserved on ATS forever...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I know it's a bit vulgar but I think it fits well in this circumstance. Hopefully it stays up but if not we/I can make a edited version.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

And your picture disappears in 3...2..1...

link   
It's a darn shame that the truth is declared vulgar and the vulgar people that lie and manipulate are deemed the only ones worthy.

link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

And your picture disappears in 3...2..1...

Fixed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b864218b2c9.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9/8/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by nusnus
I think this picture says it all:

Gov. Perry

LOL!
That is a great sign!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Aah.. it will lose all the punch and humor if it's edited. Hope the mods lets it fly.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

nice one, but it probably won't fly

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ron Paul should have decked him. That would propel him to the presidency. I can see the headline 75 year old Ron Paul decks younger Rick Perry for threatening him...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

edit on 9/8/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Maybe we can petition the mods to let it stay. Its priceless. If not, I already have it saved to my computer

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It will be fascinating to see just how they try and spin this to say it's anything but what the pictures seem to clearly show. Perry is very aggressive and it's being kind to say he's invading Paul's personal space. Dr. Paul looks like he's just in a touch of shock while thinking "Is this REALLY happening in front of national media cameras?? Really??". This is really one of those off the cuff type moments we so rarely see of the candidates but that speak volumes for the brief glimpse they give. Incredible..... I am glad these pics are out and spreading so quickly.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I hope Ron Paul carries a handgun with himself.If this SOB threatens or attacks Ron Paul ,Ron Paul should pump some lead in his brain.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
What pisses me off more about this, is that it had to have happened during one of the two breaks, so either the 2nd or 3rd segment. Ron and Perry had their back and forth in the 2nd segment, the only one Ron was even partly involved in.

So i'd guess this altercation occurred during the 2nd intermission, or break. This would mean, even though Perry looks to be the instigator, Ron was the one penalized, because in the 3rd segment, the lightening round, he didn't get a single question, until the last question of the entire debate, which was something about school lunches, completely off the wall and off topic.

Now I'm even angrier.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join