It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know what this is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Anyone know what this is? I would post text but it's in svg format and therefore not able to copy.

generatenational.net...

And why do I recognize my name and a few other ATS members? abovetopsecret is also down on the third line.

Last 4 lines:

Links to this:

www.digitalmethods.net...

Welcome to the Digital Methods course, which is a focused section of the more expansive Digital Methods wiki. The Digital Methods course consists of seven units with digital research protocols, specially developed tools, tutorials as well as sample projects. In particular this course is dedicated to how else links, Websites, engines and other digital objects and spaces may be studied, if methods were to follow the medium, as opposed to importing standard methods from the social sciences more generally, including surveys, interviews and observation. Here digital methods are central. Short literature reviews are followed by distinctive digital methods approaches, step-by-step guides and exemplary projects.

A whois search brings this up as the owner:

nl.linkedin.com...

Erik Borra is New Media developer at the University of Amsterdam's New Media program, freelance programmer-designer and web analyst. He is the lead programmer, as well as researcher and docent, for the Digital Methods Initiative through which he is involved in the 'Mapping Controversies in Science and Politics' European research project (MACOSPOL).

Change the URL a tweak and get this:

generatenational.net...
Last 4 lines:

Didn't want to post this on the main boards until I found the answer here first. Some other members names are here as well. Probably nothing and maybe the Mods can explain it. Or should I put it up front?

Thanks.

edit on 8-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
its a tag cloud - nothing sinister

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
looks like user names followed by passwords?

generatenational.net...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
its a tag cloud - nothing sinister

I actually posted this originally in Board questions but it got moved to 'Conspiracies' . Got the cloud thing but why member names is what I'm really asking here.

That's the part that makes me curious.

edit on 8-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Metatags and datamining. Pretty normal today. A computer analyzes material and picks out the most common words. I suppose it's better being available to look at then not...

new topics

top topics

join