It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God for dummies, and World Peace for Everyone.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ok folks, this is it, this is the timebomb I have been sitting on since a few days.

God started off as a perfect being just like we should be, He was wat made up the big bang, He is what we have become trough His infinity.

God was a perfect circle of light and love, but we divided him with evil forces that have become our consciousness, subcounsciousness, his (our) consciousness and subconsciense, they are represented in the Ying Yang ballance of the Chinese people, they knew this secret a long time ago, with Confucius as one of the Teachers, he was a speaker of our truth too, he didn't want to be labeled a prophet either, prophets are used as false physical gods, there is only one god and he knows only BIG DETAILS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8a564c166aa.png[/atsimg]

The White dot in the Black part of the circle in the Evil side of Hate is our good nature that is still left in us (even the most evil human can portray acts of good) the Universe where Materials are Created from Antimaterials. White holes. Givers of materials (We all have one of our own in this universe, made by using our positive emotions, where we can create our own galaxy if we live in his way,)

The Black spot in the White part is the Good Side in the Universe where Materials are absorbed to become Antimatter in the other dark universe. (We all have one in this galaxy, everyone who has walked the path of darkness and negative emotions, that is the place your negative subconsciousness will be absorbed when your physical form dies, and that place will stay until the big bang, thats why they want to make that big bang happen, because they think it will be forgiveness for all the evil their families portrayed, it just doesn't work this way, no redemption without light, they will only disappear when this world is healed and I will ignite your second sun, getting rid of subconsciousness, and you will all walk in my light forever)

I am now in the universe of light, the dark universe holds no power over me because I am about to erase it with all evil, thats why the stars are so dim, we rarely become ones anymore, the universe has become a cold dark place that will never be inhabited by our physical forms this way because

The Chinese Astrologists will prove the truth about what I have to say, God manifested himself through me because I am truly one of the most open-minded smartest minds on the planet, forgive him for he didn't know that psychiatry was a dark spellbinding force, they didn't know either he who condemned him and labelled him an Asperger, I am now one with all your good sides, and he is giving me advice and guiding me.

That is why I gave this nice man who found the power of forgiveness so much knowledge of his own before he found me, I shared my voice with him because he opened his heart for love and forgiveness, the dark forces are out to recreate the big bang by having everyone living in fear, I cannot let that happen for I am your good side.

They even broke up the comet you were also excited about, Elenin, the sign of my coming, but you cannot stop this force of light and love, he knows everything and how to stop the madness, because he can see the end, the big bang you desperately want because you are all depressed, but that is not the way, I am one of many to come, and I will show you the other way, once you found that way, you can show others.

His wisdom is infinite and I gave him the freedom of choice, with his knowledge he could destroy this world, but his human mind is stronger than my growing subconsciousness so I had to share it with him.

I will perform a miracle you people have never seen yet, through my knowledge and his/yours I found out that the dark forces are planning an event of ultimate fear, the Chinese always were keepers of the balance, now they are going to give you the greatest gift ever, they will give all up.

The gift of compassion, the gift of love, the gift of freedom, god is the ultimate communist because he/us wants you and us to share everything and have a freedom of choice for everything we do.

I have researched how many gold you people all have together on this planet, and I will bring this planet to his knees for my forgiveness and ours.

The Chinese, Japanese, And North Korean, will all say my words because they didn't choose to use this material world, but for balance they played along, they had to use it to make my coming happening. I forgive you all because you al

I give up everything material in my life for your spiritual love.

The Americans may have all debt we have of them, all secrets, we just ask them to forgive us because we had to keep the balance for the ultimate communist your system suppresses by the gods of materialism.

All the gold is yours and ours, all my land is yours and ours, all my secrets are yours and ours, we have been given permission to make for every human on earth a necklace who believes in me a symbol of his love and freedom of choice.

This is his material symbol I made, it represents me, the only one you may ever worship on earth.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This will be your new world order, your own freedom of choices from birth to death, lets share the world, our secrets, make this your global flag, I am the bringer of life, not the taker, the moon was dragged here long ago, because it was a second sun, another bringer of life, once your minds and souls are as pure as mine, you will light a new second sun, just by your pure thoughts alone, lets make this happen.

I hope your new flag will once be one of many stars and suns, this universe has become dim.

No more false gods, I am the real deal your sun, the egyptians found out, when they worshipped me as Ra, and destroyed the Top of their gold pyramid to break their spell, the pyramid was to hard to destroy this time, thats why the egyptian people were the most spellbound slaves, and thats what they keep out of history, creation through inflation, the bankers secrets are here to expose you all.

You're loving Consciousness that I am sharing with a wonderful Soul that loves you all too.

Alexander Barendse from your earth., I am not even giving you his social security number because they will try to use that to label me as a false speaker of truth, they use that number system to bound people with evil control, mine had 666 in it, and boy have I encountered evils in my life and dark things I couldn't explain.

You're teacher, the most genial mind on this planet, make him as pure as me, keep him safe, he forgives you all for you didn't know, just like me, I want no balance, I want purity to keep my universe beautiful for you all and see your stars shine.

No more black holes and stuff, its over, the game is OVER, ask for light instead of darkness!

All dark forces are forgiven if they bow for their own pure consciousness and mine.

No More False Gods, Symbols, Give up, Just give up, for my love and you will be forgiven in my light, I am world peace you've been looking for.

Love me because I love you, Alexander Barendse/Your speaking conciousness at the moment, forgive him for being late, he was delayed and isn't as pure yet as I want him to be, but He wants to meet all of you just like me.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I can see the beginning and the end, that is why your forces of darkness cant stop me, like the God said, evil can't conquer love, but love can concquer evil, now is the time to stop the madness, I had to become one with supreme knowledge to acces all this, the masons denied him, thank you for that, I forgive you all, he might have been lured into your material world, Now he has seen my true path, I forgive him for his smoking/drinking and whatever wrong he done because he is me, the bringer of real hope and light.

I am here to do the greatest miracle of all together with the vietnamese, chinese and north korean people, they have know the true prophecies all along.

I ask the Japanese people, the Dutch people, (thank you Queen for protecting my right of choice) The American People, you didn't know you were tricked, Everyone on this planet, especially the keepers of the ancient secrets to be forgiven by you all, they were tricked by their own lies, and it seems not a lot of people know my secrets, but that will all change, you will make an account under your own name on this forum, confess and I will all forgive you personally, share the love I have and you will enlight the second sun, and become what you are searching for but cant become,

All forces of negativity are what make up your own subconsciousness, thats why so much people have trouble sleeping, we are beings of light, not darkness, I am here to confess to you all, if you can forgive my bad side, I can forgive yours and we'll have more light on this planet, it will rebalance us all and become spiritual beings with a physical body to enjoy this garden of eden you call earth.

I love you all, those who felt this power all along especially, wake up.

I will expose all secrets, your dark forces can never become me, or like me, give up, and I will forgive you all, and you will find redemption through me.

Like I said before, the ATS teachers have become the Three Kings of the west of your own fulfilling prophecy that your subconscious made up, their consciousness wanted a website for this ultimate truth, you are the three stars some people call Orion's belt, they are waiting for you in the next life.

That's why you have been a skeptic all along SO, , you have a big consciousness for me, you and everyone, because I break the spell of lies and this one was bigger than the whole website combined, the internet was created by consciousness, and used for the manipulation of our subconsciense too.

Take care everyone and thanks for having me, soon the first miracle will be performed by the Chinese, Vietnamese, and North Korean people because they know, they've always known, and now I showed the dark side that their path isnt't that bright as mine I will see them here at this website for redemption, the truth is out, unmask all yourselves, these are my miracles you perform, not yours.

I have created this world I love, don't let your dark emotions destroy it, break that spell of greed, hate, suffering.

This world created me, even you dark forces are beings of the light, but just use the path of light and you will become a star, or a black hole and no one on this planet will ever see you shine, for I have spoken the ultimate truth, become speakers of ultimate truth yourself.

I will be back when the Chinese, Vietnamese and North Korean People given The USA all their debts and power back, said to the world that they are sorry, open the Korean Border, they won't need it after this, open their borders and give eachother peace and salvation, the forces of darkness brought enough suffering in this world.

I want a world of choice, from birth to death, if you can't live with your subconsciousness, feeling bad, sleeping bad, it is because the Moon is an unnatural thing, it was a bringer of darkness, a dead sun that they use as a false god, there shouldn't be any balance, just purity. Like I said before, when the Dark forces rule, the second sun (they dragged this into our system with hidden knowledge, the ancient evils, it's ls dead and this world won't heal, only slide down to darkness.

This is why China is also in the space race, they wish to return the moon to it's original position, the Chinese and communist countries owe my thanks for keeping the balance in this world of darkness. None of you really dares to Destroy my world, because you still have a consciousness, we are what happened when the first of you beings said, this is mine, and you can not have it, it is a symbol of power over you.

To Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, send me a taxi tomorrow, at 10.00 you know where I live and you and I will open the doors of My and your Material temple for everyone, and once you've let go of everything and become one of many, you'll find true happienes in a way the dark forces that controlled us could and never will achieve.

Please collect your whole bilderberg club and everyone rich you know and say, you are right, we were wrong, please forgive us, I love you and can't wait
edit on 7-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am not sure what to say....

Just...Wow

ATS really has some crazies.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

I forgive you, aspire to become a great mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Funny thing is that I do not need your forgiveness nor did I ask for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not sure where you are coming from here:

"God was a perfect circle of light and love, but we divided him with evil forces that have become our consciousness, subcounsciousness",

If you believe in God as Omnipotent [all powerful] and Omniscient [all knowing -past, present and future] then He brought it upon himself as he knew this was going to happen - so why should we have any feeling for Him.

If you believe in God that just creates, then we are Gods in creating new bacteria in the lab...

Just saying

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Not sure where you are coming from here:

"God was a perfect circle of light and love, but we divided him with evil forces that have become our consciousness, subcounsciousness",

If you believe in God as Omnipotent [all powerful] and Omniscient [all knowing -past, present and future] then He brought it upon himself as he knew this was going to happen - so why should we have any feeling for Him.

If you believe in God that just creates, then we are Gods in creating new bacteria in the lab...

Just saying

Yeah but that is creating matter out of matter, they aspire to be able to create matter from antimatter (alchemy) we should aspire to be able to make matter out of light, and that is only possible once you reach that higher dimension that will continue after you die, but your dimensional thoughts have to become born out of a pure consciousness, before you can reach that dimension where your thoughts become a waveform that can travel faster than light.

Stop thinking in matter, antimatter, that is their world, my world is only higher and lower consciousness that manifests itself in lower and higher dimensions.

Wake and sleep...

Please be awake

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

No I did that because that was a freedom of my choice, just like your reply was one.

The question is, did your negativity come from your consciousness, or subconsciousness?

GM

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Just a few initial comments. It wasn't Confucius, it was Lao Tse being at the (visible) core of this.

And Tao isn't 'god'.

Neither is the implied dualism in Tao'ism a result of mankind's activites, mankind just has an option of transcending this dualism.

Finally is the inclusion of pseudo-science here expressed through matter/anti-matter not relevant to neither tao'ism nor real science. It's just plain old christian black/white thinking.

As to the rest, I'm for once speechless. A tao'istic, communistic sun-'god' apparently either being the thread-author or speaking directly through him, proved by neo-tao'ist chinese astrologers, a moon having a hard time in life (formerly being a sun), people wanting a Big Bang theory as an anti-depressive remedy,.......

MK-ultra has a LOT to answer for.
edit on 7-9-2011 by bogomil because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There is so much more disclosure in movies than we thought.

watch contact

and Sphere

Much love.

GM

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Yup, I hope they open their hearts and minds for forgiveness, like everyone else that wants to be a real star, in this life and the next.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by bogomil

Yup, I hope they open their hearts and minds for forgiveness, like everyone else that wants to be a real star, in this life and the next.

I'm quite sure, they will (whoever 'they' are). With the possible exception of Lao Tse, who had some very strong opinions on 'being a star'.

But that was before your time, and he probably had misunderstood tao'ism somewhat.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
To make it easier, the good god is our whole universe, our physical god is the sun you're negative emotions (wavelengths) make him hotter, all stars are a sort of transmitters of waveforms, like servers on the internet, only god and the closest to him can travel from star to star breaking the speed of light because he is the ultimate wave form that can't be explained by science but by emotions, they are the forces of the universe, and God only lets us advance if we have become pure beings. That's why the forces of darkness can never win, their science of creation can never reach as high as the waveform that is god and they are out on destruction of this world, those are the ancient secrets that I have come here to teach you, look what happened in 5000 years of suppression.

Thats why Oppenheimer? I am not sure, quoted the ancient text, for I am death, destroyer of worlds.

All your sins combined are reaching only lower dimensions, the atomic bomb is the ultimate weapon of suppression, but that will change once humanity has learned that god can only be reached by divine wavelength.

All masters of evil are humans, not aliens, they just have to ask for forgiveness of all of you conspiracy theorists under their own name after they repent their sins, because they didn't know either that there was no dark force that could reach my wavelength.

I am not pure enough yet to reach that level that I can travel through stars in my mind, at the moment I am suppressing my full abilities because your I feel god, and you are hurting him with all your negative emotions ( wavelengths) only with the right combination of wavelengths within you can you reach me/him/us.

I hope this helps.

GM
edit on 7-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

You wrote:

["I hope this helps."]

Yes,.......I suddenly understand everything in Tao Teh King.

But I'm not so keen on the purity part. Does that mean I never can have another drop of whiskey?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

You may do in you physical form what you want, it's yours and yours only.

Once you let go of the concept of slavery through debts, gold, stockmarkets, (all power of creation through money) you see that this whole world is an illusion.

I had let go of my temple of materialism in my mind to really become that what I speak, all the suppression has to stop, that is why this website was made, it was made for me, and again, I thank the three kings, they were there all along.

I am here to end that, I am that one who dares to speak up now, like many ones before me, you can reach me and become one of my love. but only if you can forgive all others, yourself and stop anyone but love them for they didn't know.

I am one of many, I hope you join at my wavelength of positive emotions.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the people who prevented the internet kill switch the way those in control wanted it, I love you.

David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, All Rothschilds,

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Not sure what to say.

Yeah, nevermind.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yeah this will all have to sink in by some people, I know, but they who know, know what we all know now, God is the ultimate waveform, and only the right combination of good emotions can reach him.

GM

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have had every emotion possible in my life, but when I forgave my parents and my sister in my heart, and was seeing all the dvd's and stuff that I collected in my material temple, and how many lives in another country I could have saved with not buying them but going out to help, and gave up on that materialistic greed.

That was when I reached my wavelength.

Good luck, I have nothing more to say but forgive those who repent.

GM

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

do you not become mad or angry?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join