It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Game Allows Players to Slaughter "Tea Party Zombies" Like Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
When did Bill O'Reilly become a Tea Party member? Dude's a dyed in the wool liberal posing as a conservative if you ask me

What a hoot!

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
One side note in regards to the game play…

I thought Liberals did not believe in access to guns like this player had, he even had an uzi! Seems like someone is not playing by the rules.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

That's why it is so great! Don't you see? We (conservatives) laugh, but the progs have "outed" themselves.
They screamed and shouted with Pain and the shooting in AZ. They stay mum when Hoffa shouts to "off us". They create games like this.

They have just proven how hipocritical they are.

In the previous post I said I was afraid this would happen, but at the same time knew I could also count on the so-called "progressives" to show how "progressive" (not) they really are.

Now maybe some of the same people that love this game so much can explain for the rest of us how loving this game fits in with their so-called "progressives" ideals.

I recall recently on another ATS thread where a so-called "progressive" stated that if any one of them saw someone in need, they would rush to their aid. This thread is exposing the truth that so-called "progressives" would instead find out if the person was a Republican or not to decide whether to shoot them.
edit on 9/7/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
When did Bill O'Reilly become a Tea Party member? Dude's a dyed in the wool liberal posing as a conservative if you ask me

What a hoot!

Peace

Ever since the Tea Party became Republicans.

Let's not pretend that isn't the case.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Absolutely.
Relly, this is brilliant. This just illustrates how progressives see us. You, me, anyone who disagrees with them. It also ilustrates what they'd like to do.

link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

It's the painting everyone with a broad brush based on the actions of a few thing I've been trying to educate many of the libs here on ATS about ...

But it turns out that for so-called "progressives", their hypocrisy recognition gene is defective (or mutated).

link   

I really dont see what the big deal is. If you dont like it then dont get the game?

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

A Tea partier voting Democrat is something I would have to see. They are a movement which is the exact anti-thesis of the Democratic Party so I do not believe any of the ones that say they are Democrats or Lean Democrat because they are either lying or completely clueless.

But that also brings up the point that all Tea partiers are Republicans but not all Republican are Tea partiers. I count myself as a Republican who has no affiliation with the Tea Party.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Blond anchor women got me. I knew they werent humans!! Ahahahahahaha does anyone know how many levels there are? I killed like 144 of those tools.

edit on 7-9-2011 by reesie45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Think the left is not violent, or doesn't have people advocating violence on their behalf?

Then watch this and think (not feel) again ...

source

Let's see if and how many members from the left here on ATS can muster up the cojones to condemn this for what it is - and how many will try and find some way to excuse or defend it.

I believe teabaggers made the game just to have something to complain about.
Bring some more guns to your next political rally and talk about how peaceful you all are.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu

I really dont see what the big deal is. If you dont like it then dont get the game?

And the Palin's use of target symbols on some obscure campaign website to designate districts she'd like to win, is that a "big deal" as well to you? So many so-called "progressives" got their panties in a wad over that - many of the same members you see here enjoying this "game".

liberal hypocrisy exposed big time.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Think the left is not violent, or doesn't have people advocating violence on their behalf?

Then watch this and think (not feel) again ...

source

Let's see if and how many members from the left here on ATS can muster up the cojones to condemn this for what it is - and how many will try and find some way to excuse or defend it.

I believe teabaggers made the game just to have something to complain about.
Bring some more guns to your next political rally and talk about how peaceful you all are.

Then let's have some of those "facts" you love to post about backing up your "belief" that this game was created by conservatives.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Condemn it??

That's some funny stuff right there. I'd love to play that for a little while.

It's just a game. Seriously. Zombies are supposed to be killed.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

What does bringing guns to a peaceful rally have to do with violence? It is a proud display of their American rights granted to them in the Constitution. Perhaps it is just me but how often are we hearing leading people in the Tea Party saying “Democrats want to hang whites from trees” or calling Liberals “terrorists” and saying “let’s take these son of bitches out!”? There are common individuals on all sides who say things like this but worse, then there are people who actually represent people in a movement and they are supposed to watch their speech.

Sarah Palin said “don’t retreat, reload” which is not the most intelligent thing to say but is only one major player that said something stupid. Let us begin count of how many stupid things prominent people on the Left have said about Tea Partiers. So I would trust being at a Tea Party rally around them with guns, even if I was a Liberal, but I cannot honestly say the same the other way around.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Condemn it??

That's some funny stuff right there. I'd love to play that for a little while.

It's just a game. Seriously. Zombies are supposed to be killed.

So, if someone created a game with obama and pelosi and reid and waters, etc. as "zombies", everyone one on the left is OK with it? You won't scream "racist!"?

Yeah, right.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's satire and freedom of speech.

People definitely need to chill out.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm just trying to show the danger of painting groups with a broad brush based on the actions of a few people. The left loves to do that, while it seems they hardly have their own house in order.

That's some tasty irony. I'm pretty sure most people would consider my personal politics to be on the "left." I don't like to paint groups with a broad brush, and I have no idea where our house is.

But hey, thanks for painting me with your broad brush.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

Oxymoron much? Good catch.

I think it's playing right into those elitists palms to "pick sides".

There are qualities about Republicans that I completely agree with. Same goes with Democrat. The fact that there are two parties isn't "For Our Freedom" - it's to cause silly squabbling over self-made Identities.

I really don't care about all of this - what irked me was reading the thread, and seeing generalizations being made about entire philosophies based on a couple kids who made a video game.

If anything, I see this video game could have easily been made by the very people that are being "Attacked" in this game. How easy would it be for someone such as O'Relly to pay some kid to make a video game about zombies - then make an episode about it on his show later that week, calling it a "Petty attack from the Left, this is why the American people shouldn't be given the internet!"

Meh. Gotta see past the mouse trap sometimes.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Yeah, I would agree with that - it seems like the whole idea of partisanship is well designed to keep us thinking about things in terms of sides, and keep our focus away from the big picture as we fight each other and root for our "team."

Which makes me realize I fell into that trap myself, so...

Apologies, centurion1211, for my tone. I stand by the content, but I could have said it better.

Also, to the point of the OP, I think it looks like a pretty funny game, and I think it should probably include liberal politicians and pundits too, who also frequently look like zombies.

And I don't know if it's an exact comparison, but this is pretty funny too...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

That's why it is so great! Don't you see? We (conservatives) laugh, but the progs have "outed" themselves.
They screamed and shouted with Pain and the shooting in AZ. They stay mum when Hoffa shouts to "off us". They create games like this.

They have just proven how hipocritical they are.

In the previous post I said I was afraid this would happen, but at the same time knew I could also count on the so-called "progressives" to show how "progressive" (not) they really are.

Now maybe some of the same people that love this game so much can explain for the rest of us how loving this game fits in with their so-called "progressives" ideals.

I recall recently on another ATS thread where a so-called "progressive" stated that if any one of them saw someone in need, they would rush to their aid. This thread is exposing the truth that so-called "progressives" would instead find out if the person was a Republican or not to decide whether to shoot them.
edit on 9/7/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

First let's not be so stupid as to compare this to the Arizona shooting. Second take note how many non-liberals and non-progressives are having a laugh about it too. Third don't complain about painting with a broad brush when liberal posters have come in this thread and agreed the game is wrong and then continue ranting like it didn't happen. Sheesh.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join