It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News breaktrough! Satan is a liar!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Let's say the world's elite and bloodlines really are being helped by satan trough inter-dimensional communication... (if you do not understand this, you can check out information all around the net)

Ok so, here we have humans either possessed, or not, that are willing to anything to bring the NWO, get the Holy Land and bring forth the anti-christ. This master plan would be actually leaded by satan himself trough the information and wealth given to the elite in exchange for favors.

The creator, the global consciousness created this whole concept of life, universe, time...
Somewhere in time, satan, god's most beautiful angel, wasn't happy with the rules and the way God was ruling. So he gathered angels by his side to try to either convince, kill, take over God. His plan didn't work and God banished satan forever from the heaven's, the highest dimension.

Satan wants to go back there, his grudge is as eternal as his soul. He said that humans can be corrupted and for that he is right. Money, power, sex, violence, sacrifice, lies, adultery, killing...name it, corrupted humans did it. He has a master plan and the elite are his pawns. He promises earthly wealth in exchange for building steps toward his plan.

He wants to go back to heaven, and kick God's ass.

If all this is true, it would mean that the ones being manipulated are fools. May it be the elite, the reptilians, the greys...who ever stands in the way of the One and sides with the banished.
Satan is willing to deceive to get followers. Deception from God, deception from life, embracement of materialism, glorification of evil acts.
All of which is only illusion and satan knows this so well. He will make his physical pawns, King of the third dimension! For what that is worth...

We should all know, that this is all illusion. The real power, the real knowledge, the real enlightenment is not from this world. They might name themselves Illuminati but their souls only enlighten by what satan wants them to know because he is a liar and uses physical pleasures to hide his true plan.

He doesn't share the truth, to no one, I bet even to his fallen angels. Maybe he promised to those pawns to become Kings of the 10 Dimensions!
For what that is worth...

May you believe in God or not, whatever the name he has or hasn't, it is not the point.
I believe in myself, I have the power of creation, I am the power of creation, I am everything...and guess what?
You are all the same as me. We are all from the same consciousness.

If you are reading this and are one of the pawns of this master plan, stop now. you will only be deceived and you will also live the great deception, you might even fall from higher. The devil has always lied, his plans are for his ego only. Don't be fooled with physical pleasures because they don't means nothing when physical death comes, when the cycle ends.

If you are reading this and don't understand anything, well I bet your having quite a laugh

If you want to further understand what I wrote down, you can listen to these videos. Although I don't believe everything that is told in those videos, a lot of it makes sense.

I am not a religious person, since all religions have been infiltrated and manipulated to serve the elite. Although, I do have faith. Faith that our souls will see trough this illusion, break the cycle and go on to live our existence closer and closer become the Magician. Which is : Either to be, or be with God. I'll get back to you on that part once I know heh

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'll admit I skimmed. I think perhaps what you are missing though is that satanists/luciferians and the NWO are convinced that it is God that seeks to destroy man and withhold wisdom and that it is lucifer that sought to protect mankind and give him the wisdom of the gods.

This goes back to the Sumerian story of Enlil and Enki where Enlil floods the Earth to destroy man and Enki saves one man from the flood. Enki is cast as the hero by that civilization when in fact he is lucifer.... and on and on the wheel turns.
edit on 9/7/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Yes I had forgotten about that part, I to a while taught satan was a good guy in that story. But I think the deception of the devil can go so far that maybe he was willing to sacrifice a big part of mankind, to then save the rest of em and act like the hero in the story. A bit like the fake alien invasion thing going around theses days.

Make a crisis and save people from that same crisis to become a hero.
edit on 7-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Intelligent post. I like how you included the potential fallens following Natas in exchange for them bein given their own 3d kingdomes within this lil universe (STILL UNDER HIS KINGDOM) may have left that out. so it is cool to see you think so far outta box in this direction.

I once thought WOULD NATAS trick those souls who are ego driven by increasing their egos thru material gain. And by doing so allowing the wheat and chaff seperation to be more precise and not just race or species related... If NATAS did there are gonna be alot of people/beings mad that have oppressed-- ALSO CAN YOU SEE HOW IT BENEFITS HEAVEN by seperating the wheat from chaff ENERGIES OF THIS LIL UNIVERSE for..... Maybe NATAS wants them as toys of some sort, smh.

Interesting post, thanks

edit on 9/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't see how it benefits heaven...
The real heaven (highest dimension) , or the fake heaven created to trap our souls?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
While I don't believe this man made fairy tale I have just one thing question.

If heaven is so perfect, and angels perfect beings, why was there an open rebellion in heaven? Something had to have been imperfect.

Also remember that the victor of any battle gets to write the history books and decides who is good and who is evil.

And if anyone has been keeping track, more people have been killed and more atrocities have been committed in the name of god than Satan could ever hope to have for himself, assuming he isn't fictional.

Religion is rubbish. Its just the word of man passed off as the word of god and has been used by man, not god, to control the populace for a few thousand years.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't see how it benefits heaven...
The real heaven (highest dimension) , or the fake heaven created to trap our souls?

By seperating the wheat from the chaff. See some may have gotten to roam with the rest but it may have been detected their is something within their energies. With detection 1 may have the duty to bring out their tru selves, via material gain AS MANY WILL OF THIS ENERGY SIGNATURE DO ANYTHING TO GET AHEAD BY ANY MEANS NO QUESTIONS. So NATAS test their SPiritual integrity. See many (HUMBLE LOVING HEAVEN SENT) will not fall for his games but the selected IGNORANT will. They will even get so caught up in the material world that they feel like THE CHOSEN DUE TO 3D LIFE SEEMING TO CATER TO THEIR NEEDS AS THEY LOOK DOWN ON THSE THE FEEL ARE LESSER SMH. WHY FORGETTING ALL THOSE SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING HERE W/ THEM WHO DO THEIR BEST WITH WHAT THEY HAVE. They wont kill steal or decieve to gain material wealth they try to work with what they have and help others EARNING THERE ETERNAL HOMES IN THE HEAVEN OF ALL. The Angel of deception YES how better then trick those unworthy who treat others as slaves and oppressed into walking themselves into the gates of hell..

Hope that helps clarify if not I will elaborate more on the Angel NATAS.
edit on 9/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't think "Satan is a liar" is a news breakthrough

Of course the elite are fools, because they are the liars. You don't need Satan, you just need a subscription to a mainstream news paper.

edit on 7-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't know about Satan being a liar but ill tell you if anything can be learned from heavy metal music is that Satan makes some great songs.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
If heaven is so perfect, and angels perfect beings, why was there an open rebellion in heaven? Something had to have been imperfect.

Also remember that the victor of any battle gets to write the history books and decides who is good and who is evil.

And if anyone has been keeping track, more people have been killed and more atrocities have been committed in the name of god than Satan could ever hope to have for himself, assuming he isn't fictional.

Religion is rubbish. Its just the word of man passed off as the word of god and has been used by man, not god, to control the populace for a few thousand years.

An alternative view of "the rebellion": able2know.org...

Organized Religion is as rubbish as Government (they are two sides of the same coin). That doesn't mean that both don't have information that is useful for deciphering the pit we all chose to drop into in order to further accelerate our growth of consciousness and understanding.

The Tao Te Ching teaches all the same fundamentals that Organized Governments named Religions have distorted in the interest of making money... but without getting quite as twisted.

It's an easy process... reject the dogma of those teachings... listen to the heart. Those who seek WILL find it, but you have to be honest and open. You have to be willing to see "evil" in the same coin as "good". You have to be willing to see what Atheism, Agnosticism, Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, New Age, Law of One, Ancient Egyptian, Native American, Ancient Hindu, Yoga, Modern Science, Politics, Sex (the list goes on and on) all have in common and point to. Unfocus the eyes on the distracting details and look at the picture that emerges.

Don't confuse Religion with Spirituality/Higher Awareness.

Namaste

edit on 7-9-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
As I was signing this song from Genesis i saw interesting lyrics that I never understood anything of it before...

"You keep telling me I've got everything, you say I've got everything I want
You keep telling me you're gonna help me, you're gonna help me, but you don't
But now I'm in too deep
It's got me so that I just can't sleep
Get me out of here, please get me out of here
Just help me I'll do anything, anything if you'll just help me get out of here.

I'm coming down, coming down like a monkey, but it's alright
Like a load on your back that you can't see but it's alright
Try to shake it loose, cut it free, let it go
But just get it away from me
Cause tonight, tonight, tonight
May be we'll make it right
Tonight, tonight, tonight."
edit on 7-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I remember strolling through an occult bookstore in downtown Phoenix some 20 years ago when I ran across a little something called "The Necronomican". I skimmed through it for about 5 minutes unsure of whether I was going to buy it or not, when I ran across this passage:

And a man may cry out, "What have I, and my generation, done that such evil hath befallen us?" And it means nothing, save that a man being born is born of sadness. He is of the blood of the Ancient Ones yet has the spirit of the Elder Gods breathed into him. His body, upon death, goes to the Ancient Ones but his mind is turned towards the Elder Gods. And this is the war which shall always be fought, unto the last generation of man; for the world is unnatural.

I don't know what it was about that passage, but it hit home. Hard.

The elites can have their evil intent. They can sacrifice their soul for worldly goods all they want. They can let themselves believe that in the end, the ultimate force of evil will keep it's word and give them a place of prominence in the underworld. If you ask me, they're chasing shadows. The old timers out here in the southwest have a saying for this. "Chasing fools gold".

The elites are no different than you or me in the sense that they too are born of sadness. The biggest difference between them and us is that they think their decision making in the world that negatively affects the vast majority of the population on earth are going to get them and their master what they want in the end. In other words, they think they are going to win this war. They think that the master of all that is evil is going to reign supreme over all that is and ever has been. What they fail to see is that if that does happen, simply because of the path that they took to get there, they will have destoyed everything in their path, leaving nothing to reign over.

If you don't believe me, open your eyes and take an unbiased view of the world around you. The big corporations, and anyone else for that matter, the world over who do everything for monetary gain only, kill things along their way. They kill ecosystems, animals, humans, you name it and chances are good that they have killed it either literally or figuratively. If this sort of thing happens in all corners of the globe by more and more people everyday until that snowball gets so big that it obliterates everything in it's path, what will you have left to reign over? Nothing. And if that is what evil wants to reign over, it is going to be a short lived victory.

Those types of actions are not conducive to anything longlasting. That type of victory, by nature ( or definition) is going to be short lived. I've been alive long enough to know how this planet works. How it rejuvinates itself after a masive forest fire, or flood, or hurricane, tornado, etc.... I also know that man came from this earth, therefore the earth holds more power. Man can do what it will to, but mother nature will always win in the end. Go ahead and let off 10 nuclear bombs at the same time in different parts of the globe. We will all die, but the earth will not.

You can chop this up and analyze it all you want, but the cold hard fact of the matter is that you get what you put in. If all you do in your life goes against all that is good and natural, that is what you will get in the end. The elites, and anyone else who does eveything simply for money or power or both, are fools IMO.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If more people would only realize the illusion that the devil has created and also realize the fact, that yes there is a devil and yes he does exist. You put it so well and so did ararisq in his or her post that followed yours.
I always said that ego is man`s worst enemy, and where does the influence for our ego come from, where most people don`t want to believe it does, Satan and his minions.
Who better to manipulate for his own evil plans, the rich and powerful. They are the ones who can do things that the majority of us could never do, because we all don`t have the money and clout.
In this world of today, the plan is to bring order out of chaos. The trouble though is, we won`t like the order that chaos brings, it will be an order of oppression.

S&F for you and the second poster on this thread too.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Very well put, chasing fools gold is exactly what they do.
There`s a war going on, and this war is a war for souls, evil wants company, it does not want to spend eternity without first ruining creation and taking with them as many as they can in the end.

top topics

join