It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin - HELP ME SORT FACT FROM FICTION

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
ok so you could probably spend 50 years trying to work all this information out and apparently we dont even have that long..
what is fact in this whole story?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Fact: It's an insignificant comet that will pass by uneventfully.

Fiction: We're all going to die!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

is there a posibility that it could hit us tho? or atleast have an effect on us?
can we even see it?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

None whatsoever. It will pass a long way off.
And yes, with the right telescopes you can see it but as it's breaking up it will probably get harder to see.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
ok so you could probably spend 50 years trying to work all this information out and apparently we dont even have that long..

I was considering starting an Elenin thread to try and find out why exactly people are so obsessed with it. But figured that would be a waste of time.

Where Elenin is concerned, fact appears to be whatever the person being asked wants it to be.

As far as I am concerned, it's a comet with an intriguing name and some odd 'coincidences' with the movie Deep Impact. It's not going to hit earth, it's not going to have any effect on earth. There have never been any true alignments between elenin-earth-sun.

st.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Perhaps you should use the ATS Search function instead of letting others decide for you what fact or fiction is. ATS is full of theories, some plausable, othes less so. I personally believe there's much more to Elenin than meets the eye. Look at the threads and make up your OWN mind.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Fact, strange coincidental earthquakes, record earthquakes, when a close or exact 2 Dimensional alignment occured with Earth Elenin and Sun.

Fact, there is no relation between Elenin / Sun / Earth, that we know of, can prove, or have been told about.

Fact, NASA Buzzroom was shut down coincidentally after a stranger posted new revisions of orbit pretty much saying it's going to hit Earth. True or not, who knows, I would hope they wouldn't be able to hide that type of info for too long though.

Likely scenario: Unassuming comet. If it still makes you uneasy, as it does with me, Sept. 27 is the next alignment. 3 days before, and three days after to be sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here's the latest on it - and it hasn't disintegrated either:

www.youtube.com.../a/f/0/3h1QmaAklDE

This guy appears to know what he's talking about and according to him it's sure heading out way.

According to me - I just don't know what to believe after listening to his video!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This shouldnt even be a thread.. Theres already TONS on elenin.. and your asking whats been asked and told AGAIN

..waste of time

OP use the search bar... theres tons on elenin.. and you can work it out for yourself and maybe produce a good
thread =]
edit on 6-9-2011 by TripleDoubleSingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yep, sorry Elenin seems to be a fizzer which is a pitty. I've seen two comets from my corner of the world
the last being about 8 years ago or so. My house faces south and when I would get home from working
afternoon shift I would sit on the front balcony with a beer and bino's. It was there for about a week and it took up
a good part of the sky

This guy has a really cool site and he has been taking regular pics of Elenin, enjoy

Southern Comets

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

Someone wrote a nice 92 page article on it at scribd. Pretty good. I think the pics of Nibiru are those of C W Leonis though, a different object. Looking through the man's math on it, it seems pretty OK. I agree with some Russians though, that Nibiru could be only five times the size of earth, but more massive.

Elenin could be dangerous if it is capable of having a lensing effect with our own sun. The polarities of the objects seem different, so who knows. Nibiru is on the other side of the sun from earth now, coming straight in.

Most people on this site fall into two groups;
1. those that think Elenin is a new music group like Blondie

2. well meaning debunkers, stubborn as mules-------

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
Someone wrote a nice 92 page article on it at scribd. Pretty good. I think the pics of Nibiru are those of C W Leonis though, a different object.

If the pics were of a different object, then doesn't that discredit the article anyway?

Elenin could be dangerous if it is capable of having a lensing effect with our own sun.

What do you mean by lensing effect?

The polarities of the objects seem different, so who knows.

Based on what?

Nibiru is on the other side of the sun from earth now, coming straight in.

Prove it then.

You are making alot of claims, yet not one piece of data/info to back up your claims.

Most people on this site fall into two groups;
1. those that think Elenin is a new music group like Blondie

2. well meaning debunkers, stubborn as mules-------

So which one are you?

st.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

He doesn't know what he's talking about, yes the moonlight is making it harder to view the comet but that doesn't change it's magnitude relative to surrounding stars, stars who's magnitudes are known.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Here's the latest on it - and it hasn't disintegrated either:

www.youtube.com.../a/f/0/3h1QmaAklDE

This guy appears to know what he's talking about and according to him it's sure heading out way.

According to me - I just don't know what to believe after listening to his video!

What exactly is the point of this?
It doesn't prove much apart from the fact the guy can't comprehend information correctly.
And listened? There is no commentary on that vid unless my speakers are broken.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

What would you expect as proof? Pictures are some proof, but not conclusive. Besides it's easy to get someone from NASA to say it isn't so.

As far as the pics of CW Leonis being used, that's my opinion. Nibiru could be a carbon star also.

A test for you to verify. When Elenin passes it will be shown to be passing with two other objects, probably asteroids. It has not broken up nor has it been reduced to floor sweepings.

Recent reports of a super massive storm on Saturn have been officially verified. Saturn is now supposed to be in Nibiru's magnetic field.

Today I reviewed a video that showed an object near the sun, but behind it. It was on GLP. Do pictures lie? Sometimes. Seemed legit. But like I posted, "stubborn as mules".-----------------

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

What would you expect as proof? Pictures are some proof, but not conclusive. Besides it's easy to get someone from NASA to say it isn't so.

Provide the exact same proof as you used to come to the conclusion that you have come to.

As far as the pics of CW Leonis being used, that's my opinion. Nibiru could be a carbon star also.

It also may not exist.

A test for you to verify. When Elenin passes it will be shown to be passing with two other objects, probably asteroids. It has not broken up nor has it been reduced to floor sweepings.

What will this verify?

Saturn is now supposed to be in Nibiru's magnetic field.

Says who? Can you provide links or something?

Today I reviewed a video that showed an object near the sun, but behind it. It was on GLP. Do pictures lie? Sometimes. Seemed legit. But like I posted, "stubborn as mules".-----------------

Sometimes pictures can deceive, yes.

Link to the video?

Everyone is stubborn to some extent, people will believe what they want to believe, no matter what. I am like that sometimes. The problem with being like that, is that it partially closes your mind.

st.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

What about the super massive storm on Saturn? This is confirmed, not speculation.------

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

What about the super massive storm on Saturn? This is confirmed, not speculation.------

What about the storm? I have seen it, I'm not denying it's existence!

Care to answer the questions I asked in the previous post? You seem to be dodging for some reason.

st.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'm embarrassed about my posting skills. Today I tried to show a link to the footage at GLP that showed the object near the sun and failed a couple of times. You will notice I don't have an avatar. I don't know how to do that either.

Elenin's passing is soon. When it passes I would like to see the POTUS on the steps of the White House saluting. But, I guess not, he will be in Denver on the 27th. -------------

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'm embarrassed about my posting skills. Today I tried to show a link to the footage at GLP that showed the object near the sun and failed a couple of times. You will notice I don't have an avatar. I don't know how to do that either.

Elenin's passing is soon. When it passes I would like to see the POTUS on the steps of the White House saluting. But, I guess not, he will be in Denver on the 27th. -------------

Right, so you are dodging. You don't need to have amazingly awesome posting skills, you just need to be able to type.

What do you mean by 'lensing effect'?

What evidence do you have that suggests Elenin and the Sun have different polarities?

Post a link to the 'Nibiru' video and I will copy the link text into my browser.

If Elenin is travelling with two asteroids, what will this verify?

Who or what is saying Saturn is in the magnetic field of Nibiru?

st.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join