It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Revolution Now

There are many threads on ATS focusing on the external problems this Nation / World faces.

We all see the need for Revolution.

Each time we have a discussion on the state of the Nation / World we resort to finger pointing. I find that we usually point the finger at the wrong culprit.

We do not need Revolution, what is needed is Evolution.

We need to start pointing the finger at the correct culprit, Ourselves.
We are the problem. We enslave ourselves. We no longer can afford the luxury of blaming forces outside of ourselves. If we truly want to change our nation / world we must start first by changing ourselves.

We must start to act like we are Freemen, and remove our own bonds of servitude.

Free the mind.

We can not afford to participate any longer in our own destruction.

Non-Compliance Now.

TPTB have NO power that does not come directly from us. We are the very ones that release our will, our freedom to them. Without our voluntary subservient attitude it would be impossible for us to be slaves of the system.

How? This is the question. Where do we begin our Evolution ?

I cannot tell you where your starting point lies, only you can make that decision for yourself. I can only tell you that you are not alone, that the NON-Compliance movement is active on a individual basis and many are answering the call. Today, you are called, Will you answer ?

Non-Compliance NOW!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This reads like a political speech.
Meaning, lots of passion and words without any actual plan laid out beyond populism. cheer, then go hit a mcdonalds.

What exactly is your proposal? And don't just say "non-compliance"..what does that mean? Don't pay taxes? Don't go to work? Hold your breath until a utopian government is installed?

This are easy to say when you have no specific call to action, the issue is, we don't do things simply to be slaves of the system, we do it because we generally have a understanding of action/consequence.

So..how bout a bit more understanding of exactly what your point is..but do think things through before you speak actions as to why people do the things in the first place (be it pay taxes, go to work, vote, or breath)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I hope your plan isn't to run outside with a guns, screaming at the white house if so..........oh boy.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Brokedown
This will be a quick and critical reply to your post. Throughout the OP you liberally use the words " we " and " us ".
But when you reach the final paragraph you dispense with those words and replace them with "I" and "you".
Just who has made this "call"? The progressives? The tea party? The new agers? Who, you?
This call has been made for ages, we just can't agree on who is doing the calling.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Evolution revolution starts with the acceptance of Personal Responsibility.

Personal Responsibility is no longer a politically correct thought. Our society teaches us that Good Character is no longer the most valuable possession an individual can obtain. We must reverse this trend within ourselves and accept the truth that Good Character is our most valuable resource.

No longer can we allow our minds and our unity to be divided by false divisions. We must accept that each of us have the same needs, wants, and desires as our fellow citizen does and no longer fall for the divide and conquer tactic.

Each of us must refuse to allow ourselves to be manipulated by these false division, black vs. white, conservative vs. liberal, democrat, vs. republican, this list could go on and on, the bottom line is quit being duped by these tactics. We are all in the same “boat”, we all need the same resources, We all are the SAME.

Our unity is what our controllers fear the most, second to that is our refusal to comply.

I must again state I am cannot tell you where your non compliance starting point lies, only you know this.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by SaturnFX

I hope your plan isn't to run outside with a guns, screaming at the white house if so..........oh boy.

With nothing but boxer shorts on and a tinfoil hat on (so they can't control my mind with their haarp rays).
I am sure I will be taken seriously!

anyhow ops...as pointed out above...many call for this action, but rarely do people list details, because once they do, they realize they are no longer fighting for the common american cause, but rather just some (insert) wing ideology brought to you by Carl's Jr.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I understand what u are saying and I agree completly with you. Human species are ill, and the cure takes one cell at a time. Just one.
Oh, and list details cannot be given, everyone needs to find out, because if you follow other persons choices we are just repeating the same erratic behaviour that bring us to this insane point.
edit on 5-9-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join