It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy theories are being deleted.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This should alarm you. Wikipedia, as we know, is one of the most heavily accessed portals for information in the virtual collective unconscious known as the internet. Staying up late with my newborn tonight, bouncing around the web reading up on topics old and new, I stopped dead in my tracks when I realized that the wikipedia page dealing with the Port Arthur Massacre conspiracy was gone; in its place was left an inaccurate shell of what the actual theory pertains to.

Port Arthur Massacre

The original conspiracy theory points to multiple assailants, government foresight/complicity, and various other mysterious elements presently unaccounted for. I am skeptical about the validity of the theories, but why are they missing?

I had all but forgotten about this until half an hour later when I came to Bill Cooper's page.

William Milton Cooper

A self-proclaimed whistle blower, William Cooper made a living exposing what he believed were government secrets and crimes against the American people. The circumstances surrounding his death at the hands of law enforcement officers were bizarre, and their account has been erased from the page on the aforementioned individual.

Curious, I jumped to another whistle blower who was thought to be assassinated by dark forces within the American government; Phil Schneider. Mr. Schneider's page has been completely deleted. Why? Is it a joke? An attempt to create controversy by a trolling, basement-dwelling mouth-breather? What else is being erased and if someone is controlling this information, why? Post your findings/thoughts here.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Wikipedia and wikileaks are both well known CIA operated fronts.
If they actually posted truth, and not the "mainstream" truth, then the servers would go down.
They're still up aren't they.
Wikipedia has SOME true info, but most of it's just the truth, that is written by the victors...so not really the truth.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

What else is being erased and if someone is controlling this information, why? Post your findings/thoughts here.

virtually all the information we receive is controlled.. especially on big sites like wiki.. i have no doubt it is a government backed/controlled site, in some form..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Wikipedia and wikileaks are both well known CIA operated fronts.
If they actually posted truth, and not the "mainstream" truth, then the servers would go down.
They're still up aren't they.
Wikipedia has SOME true info, but most of it's just the truth, that is written by the victors...so not really the truth.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason giveYourn)

Your wrong about Wikileaks good sir, It's been proven infact the person who made it, Confessed to having it, The government and hackers have tried shutting it down but they've failed everytime because the server it's on is always shifting, The man who made it lives in Australia, He turned himself in and said that if anything happens to his website that the "Dooms day" documents[whatever the hell those are] will go onto the site, Since then the hacking attempts have completely stopped, This has been proven because the site was down on occassions because it was hit by hackers and shortly after it was brought back up

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Here's a photo of the guy who made wikipedia, and is the CEO.

Look at the scales/creases on the sides of his eyes, does this guy really look like a human to you?
He's not, i've inverted his image in photoshop, and done some other tests, to prove his not human.

Most of the education we are taught and the history we have learned is scripted, our future is also scripted.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConspiracy

Can you provide a link regarding this information on the wikileaks creator?

edit on 4-9-2011 by MoveThroughMetal because: clarification

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Look at the scales/creases on the sides of his eyes, does this guy really look like a human to you?
He's not, i've inverted his image in photoshop, and done some other tests, to prove his not human.

Most of the education we are taught and the history we have learned is scripted, our future is also scripted.

o__o' wow.. this place never fails to amaze me with some people lol.

Anyway, thats a little bit off regarding Bill and Phil as Iv read alot about them.. how odd, but i dont trust wikileaks at all if im honest.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hungrydirt
I stopped dead in my tracks when I realized that the wikipedia page dealing with the Port Arthur Massacre conspiracy was gone; in its place was left an inaccurate shell of what the actual theory pertains to.

Read the discussion page, it shows why the silly conspiracy theory was reduced.

Phil Schneider. Mr. Schneider's page has been completely deleted. Why?

Because there is zero proof for it, in fact the evidence shows it to be silly

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

There is substantial, documented secondary autopsy information that lends support to the assertion he was murdered. Eyewitnesses claim to have seen "government" types entering/leaving his house during the span of time that Schneider would have been a corpse. His ex-wife asserts objects relating to Phil's stories were missing from his house. I mean, you can call it silly if you choose to, but you have exactly the same amount of proof against Schneider's theories as you assume he had in favor of them. I'm not decided either way. The alien firefight crap is so far out there it seems ridiculous. But did this guy maybe have some kernel of information that put a target on his forehead? Did he take a shot in the dark with a conspiracy theory that actually might be true, and the government caught wind of it while he was traipsing around the company talking about Dulce and weaponized AIDS?Maybe. I don't know. And for the same reasons I don't know, you sure as hell don't. But feel free to wave your superiority complex around.

Also; if you read the background on Martin Bryant and the events that transpired over the two days he was rampaging on the Tasmanian Peninsula and don't think SOMETHING is missing, why exactly are you on this website?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I'm guessing Bill Cooper saying that an attack would take place on American soil and the government would finger OBL as the patsy less than a month before the events of September 11th is just silly too? And then, what do you know, in November, another month later, he's brutally shot to death in his front yard. Sillyness everywhere!
edit on 4-9-2011 by hungrydirt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hungrydirt

I stumbled across this a few days ago. I have not done any searching around on the site. I had only read the one page that I first came across.

Deletionpedia [color=CFECEC]is an archive of about 62,609 pages which have been deleted from the English-language Wikipedia.

Deletionpedia [color=CFECEC]is not a wiki: you cannot edit the pages uploaded here. An automated bot uploads pages as they are deleted from Wikipedia.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

SO the creator of Wikipedia is a Reptilian now?

Wow.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I stumbled across this a few days ago. I have not done any searching around on the site. I had only read the one page that I first came across.

Deletionpedia [color=CFECEC]is an archive of about 62,609 pages which have been deleted from the English-language Wikipedia.

Deletionpedia [color=CFECEC]is not a wiki: you cannot edit the pages uploaded here. An automated bot uploads pages as they are deleted from Wikipedia.

Cool find! I'll definitely have to check this out.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

SO the creator of Wikipedia is a Reptilian now?

Wow.

Not to put words in the quoted poster's mouth (or fingertips) but I think he was being sarcastic. Or... maybe I'm just hoping he was being sarcastic.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I have to assume he was serious, this is after all, a conspiracy forum

And don't we all love Reptilians.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hungrydirt

ty for bring this to my attention. ive heard about the port arthur massacre only in passing. ive now done some research and alot of reading. its pretty insane that anyone would believe that Martin Bryant could and did kill 20 people in less than 90 seconds shooting from the right hand when he is left handed. there's tons of examples and inconsistencies in this case pretty disgusting that the government of Australia could do this to anyone although it did get 400,000 guns off the street for the coming invasion...

where i got some info

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join