It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Baby is about to be born

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Yes, the burning of the tree is hard for the many, and that is why the few have to make the hard decisions for the sake of the many. And that is why they are the few, for they are of the willing. Re tooling does not solve the problem it will only further fractalizes duality into ad infinitum infinity. Some say this struggle is what perpetuates further, though empirical observation proves otherwise, as we always come back to the starting point again, and do it all over. It has already been re tooled many times over.
edit on 4-9-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

return to innocence.. like not knowing... like not watching the dvd yet

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by supergod

return to innocence.. like not knowing... like not watching the dvd yet

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

oh like that.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by supergod

One of the least desirable methods, but the most effective. There is no remembrance of the method after the fact anyway, so lasting harm is none. Maybe. Who can say.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Unlike any other cycle, this one. I believe the DVD has a last page, the coloring book comes to an end. This is the last cycle. That this the progression for earth, the teleos purpose of all things. In the end its the love and caring for those around and noticing all in need, being sensitive to the needs of others, and their pain. Simple answers on the tests of life.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Excellent post, the second part ("In the end...") is how I live my life, I feel that if you pass this on to your children, all will be well with the world, Thankyou

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Why do I get the feeling I've just sit through 2001 A Space Odyssey ...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There is no reason though to undo t he book of days. Though some seem to think that is possible, I question it.

Moving beyond the invisible is my desire. Beyond the beyond. It is but a dream anyway. Though desire is what caused sadness to begin with.

We will see shortly when the Man with water starts pouring from his vase. In the meantime, we continue to weave the last strands of this age.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boredsilly
Why do I get the feeling I've just sit through 2001 A Space Odyssey ...

Because all the Magi are saying the same thing. Over and over and over again. The only thing that changes is the alchemy used to Espouse the message.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Unlike any other cycle, this one. I believe the DVD has a last page, the coloring book comes to an end. This is the last cycle. That this the progression for earth, the teleos purpose of all things. In the end its the love and caring for those around and noticing all in need, being sensitive to the needs of others, and their pain. Simple answers on the tests of life.

we should sit down on the floor together...
with our parents, siblings, and children whenever...
it's time to color the last blank page of the book whatever...
we see in our past, present, and future, as we are leaving forever...

- emil nomel 4-9-2011 Tucson, AZ

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
im not sure what exactly this video or indeed yourself are trying to say here..

i personally found it quite disturbing with flashing images of violence, anger and hate.. which, if this what it is trying to highlight about our society then it is complete bs, because it is exactly this type of thing that desensitize people and under the surface actively encourage violence and unrest..

id be interested to know more about the person who made it.. his beliefs, motives and his agenda

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

And that is the entire point of the decision to cut and burn the tree and knowledge and return to innocence. Because hiding things from Humanity and pretending they are not have proven itself useless. So get your scary costume on, and scare them away from the profane before they find out.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I enjoyed the video Op.
Thank you for sharing.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Stick around there is a story to be told.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I could relate. I use the allegory of childbirth often lately. About 15 years ago I had this growing desire to become a Midwife. But then the spiritual awakening began, I started to grow, and the images of being part of and aiding a birth expanded..... to the birth of a new world; new man.

The other day I just was sitting and listening to my intuition- I do that regularly, acknowledge where we are in this labor. All I could feel and what I said aloud was "We are at the point of transition."
In humans labors and deliveries, that is when the widest part of the head is crossing through the cervix and entering the birth canal. It is a very important point. Everything goes pretty quickly from there, and it all gets intense.

Each time I gave birth I knew when that point was come because my body would start to tremble. I feel like that now.

Great thing about giving birth is that with time, we forget how scary it was, and we do it again!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

And that is the entire point of the decision to cut and burn the tree and knowledge and return to innocence.

You think it can be done? Because that thing above the shoulders will start it all anew ,even if somehow all the civilization and its baggage will vanish.
Fruit is eaten, burning the tree is kind of pointless.
I think that the way out is not to ruin the building in vain hopes that next generations will magically build something better. It is to use that brainpower and find the solution in current situation.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
All the answers are encoded in Symbolism. Words will never explain what is being sought, that is why Symbolism remains when all understanding is gone. That is why words are plastered everywhere online, and no understanding is ever gained, and chaos and confusion reign. For that is the purpose of Words, and those that in captivity still wish you remain.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I Personally dont think it will solve anything. But like I said, decisions have already been made. What will be what will be regardless. We will have to wait and see when the Water Bearer empties his flask. Its so very complicated now.

You do realize what it will take to burn the tree correct? Because like you have said, everyone 'alive' has already partaken.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join