It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Who here likes White People?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Heck, she might have said, "who likes to abort people?", and the OP might have posted "Who likes short people?"
Short people aint got nobody, short people aint got nobody....
Great thread.
Really.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

AI feel it is pathertnother example of how you can believe nothing you hear and half of what you see. I feel it is pathetic that people will make changes to a video so it will say something completely different than what it is. Must be the same person who released a video of jubilation in Tripoli Libya and it was actually recorded in India. Was this video an accident as well? Give us all a break Bachman is stupid but she isn't that dumb.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
I just found this recent video of Presidential Hopeful Michele Bachmann:

Nevermind all the religious stuff in the video. The 1st Amendment gives her the right to say and believe anything she wants to. It's her opening line, "Who here likes White People?" that has me dumbfounded! In this day and age are people still so racist that they are actually considering putting the Klan into the Oval Office??? Has the election of a Black man gotten that many latent racist feeling and beliefs stirred up???

I like white people....not all of them....same thing goes for black people or any other kind of people....except Politicians....Screw those guys!

In one of my jobs....I work with a wide cross section of Humanity and the only thing that counts is if they can do their job! That's the only criteria. Although Blacks have experienced...and still are experiencing discrimination....it's time to GET OVER IT!

Every single race or creed or color has experienced some form of racism. Now I know that skin color has been subject to a more hard core degree of hatred but again....TIME TO GET OVER IT! I watched as BILL COSBY was acosted by his own race because he decieded to tell a truth. At an event at the UNIVERSITY OF MASS. a MASSIVE school with a wide variaty of differing people....he dared direct an observation to other Blacks.

He said it was time for Black people to grow up and take somew responsibility for their and their childrens actions or downfalls....and use all the energy that they use blaming others or THE MAN...for their problems and instead do something to improve themselves and their children.

One particular thing he said was about parents to see how their actions...particularily...their kids actions....are percieved by the rest of society. He said something close to...."...you are worried about others seeing your dirty laundry....well it's out there for all to see....others see it when they see your kids standing on a street corner when they should be in school....and they notice when a Black Man abandons his kid and that childs mother to hang out with his friends and get high rather than get a job and take some responsibility.

Cosby was absolutely CRUCIFIED by other Blacks and Black political and religious leaders who actually went so far as to call HIM a racist! Imagine! Bill Cosby....the man who by way of comedy and shows like Fat Albert...did more to make whites and others see Black people not as people to be afraid of or a people who had no value....but as a people who were just like everyone else....with the same fears and dreams and emotions....prior....racists had done a very good job painting blacks as Inhuman or a threat to society....but Cosby had made Black charachters familiar and someone a white person could associate and understand.

When those Black leaders attacked Cosby....I realized right then....HE WAS RIGHT! Blacks were making too many excuses and although they had endured much more than any group should....it was time to stop using excuses and gain RESPECT by their ACTIONS AND DEEDS!

So when I see a topic like this one...I sigh and think Bill would be disapointed. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
The woman is crazy enough as-is there is no need to mess with a video to make her look any crazier. She said wet people and here is the full video.

Can you point out the time for us? I just can't bare to hear her talk 8 minutes.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I watched the unedited version with my sound all the way up and now I see she did say "wet" but it really isn't that clear IMO.

I wish it wasn't this way in our country. There is supposed to be separation on church and state yet it is still used to get into office. When will the people of this Nation grow up and focus on issues instead of things that have no business being in politics to begin with?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
For all those attacking Michele Bachmann for what she did not say, do you not like white people? I am not expecting you to go all white nationalist on me but can you make the argument that no, you do not like white people? Or is your attacks on her for the simple fact that she was being un-politically correct?
edit on 8/28/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by randyvs

So we can't just toss it all in some big trash bin of hate ? That's just no fun at all.

Bleak

Don't you worry mi amigo - Get your popcorn ready!
I will be observing from a distance -

edit on 28-8-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Less than 20 seconds into the video.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well lets see here she said wet people and shes at a church i wonder if anybody got baptized that day hummm....... This is just overzealous miss information to claim racism now who's the real racist huh

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

For all those attacking Michele Bachmann for what she did not say, do you not like white people? I am not expecting you to go all white nationalist on me but can you make the argument that no, you do not like white people?

As a potential POTUS she should be representing everyone. White, brown, black.

Having listened to this repeatedly, I can't say she is saying WET people, it really sounds like WHITE people. Maybe it was a Freudian slip on her part?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by filosophia

So you would be cool with Obama hitting the stage and saying, "Who here likes Black people?" The implications are obvious. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out this one! She just show America what a racist she really is! Do we really want an obvious racist in the White House representing ALL of us???

Well I can assure you that I won't vote for Bachman but I'm afraid we've had nothing but racists in the white house for the entire 20th century.

link   

Originally posted by Bleak
Quite odd, granted. Still, I completely fail to see how it's "racist." Think about it: If it was someone saying "Who here likes Black people?", needless to say, no one would have a problem with it.

Uh.....am I missing something or what?

Ummmmmm. WTF? Figure it out man it's pretty obvious.

link   
reply to post by Misoir

Misoir,
I don't like white people, and I am white. I want to be blacker. I want a clean conscious.
And the PC God said, "Stand UP! You are without sin!"
Hallelujah! I am saved.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Now that it is fairly clear what she said, wet, not white, people, I am looking forward t watchng all of thse who have not read these 3 pages or any of the following g on with their uneducated rants...
oh yea and all of the political mishmash that usually goes on here...

Who has the popcorn...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de13abf52d3c.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Funny I said the same thing on the last page

It will be pretty damn funny to watch though.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Bleak
Quite odd, granted. Still, I completely fail to see how it's "racist." Think about it: If it was someone saying "Who here likes Black people?", needless to say, no one would have a problem with it.

Uh.....am I missing something or what?

Ummmmmm. WTF? Figure it out man it's pretty obvious.

There is absolutely nothing obvious about this; it seems as if I AM missing something.

And "wet people"? What the hell? That makes no sense whatsoever, goddammit!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thanks for the clarification. As bat-# crazy as she is, I just couldn't see her saying that intentionally.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Funny I said the same thing on the last page

I know because I read it, here have some popcorn
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de13abf52d3c.gif[/atsimg]

Seriously though, I am glad this found the hoax bin, the conservatives are having enough problems in the worldm they didnt need this.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleak

And "wet people"? What the hell? That makes no sense whatsoever, goddammit!

Watch the video. Makes sense with the context.

TY for the popcorn Youdidntseeme

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I like most white people. Some are evil. I like most black people. Some are evil. I like most people of every color. Some are just evil. To me, in all seriousness, we are all part of the HUMAN race. (Well except for the reptilians, and other aliens who've infiltrated our world...

Note: I used to think people who claimed 'aliens are among us' were nutso... but the way things are going these days, nothing would surprise me!)
edit on 8/28/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join