It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bloop phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is very cool! My friend showed me this the other day and I wanted to share it.
Anyway there is this thing called the bloop (I bet most of you herd since it's such an old topic but oh well)
Anyway lol, It gives out highly low frequency thing down into the water and when it hits something it goes back up to the transmitter thing I suppose. But! Someone who sent the bloop out hit something rather odd... The bloop resgistered it was not "man-made" or anything but rather biological/ animal like. Now this bloop was taken around 5k km. Now thats freaking cool!LOL sorry but I am just one of those guys that is so amazed at this kind of stuff. You just have to wonder what that thing would be down there...Surviving those millions of pounds of water.
Sharks survived over 300million years so you got to wonder... What the hell is still down there?

LINK --> READ IT! en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-8-2011 by KingUsbeorn because: spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KingUsbeorn

the bloop?

i thought you meant THIS Bloop..lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

No lol... Tbh I thought you were going to lead me to this...
www.bing.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Wow, way to search the forums... there's a good 20 older threads which all probably provide more information than you did in the OP. Seriously, you open a thread about the Bloop sound with only a wikipedia link for information. That's a quality thread right there.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wowbagger

Thank you for your cynical response. This was the only information about it capturing the monster thing below the sea. Most of the other information is just how the machine works, its not popular.
edit on 28-8-2011 by KingUsbeorn because: :/

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Read Call of Cthulhu. It's the Great Old One. He rolled over whilst dreaming or somesuch, but the coordinates for where the Bloop was recorded is amazingly close to the coordinates the late great H.P. Lovecraft stated as the sunken Tomb City of R'lyeh, resting place and prison of Mighty Cthulhu!

Ia! Vote Cthulhu now, why pick the LESSER of two evils?

tee hee

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
love craft wrote in half truths most of the time changing things that came from his brain slightly. weather on purpose or to fit in better with the story. For instance brown univeristy has a real copy of the egyptian book of the dead the supposed "real" necronomicon" and the setting for innsmouth/devils reef is actually located in Rhode island. point judith RI being innsmouth and block island RI being the devils reef. again alot of things lovecraft wrote about are somewhat true. cheeky olde howard

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's an anomaly, not a phenomenon.
It's a very interesting anomaly too. Listen to the normal speed version if you haven't, it's much spookier.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wowbagger

Wow, way to search the forums... there's a good 20 older threads which all probably provide more information than you did in the OP. Seriously, you open a thread about the Bloop sound with only a wikipedia link for information. That's a quality thread right there.

Yep, the twitter gen is now also logging into ATS.

Please provide more info in the OP- it's not clear what is really being put forward.

I don't come to ats to have to do loads of research just to understand every op.

No star and flag from me.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm not here for flags or stars Im here to listen to what people have to say about my topic and their point of view on it because I like what they have to say on it. I will remedy my future forums with more info, I do apologize. Hopefully now we can share more thoughts on this topic.

new topics

top topics

join