It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's illegal uncle arrested - `Uncle Omar` almost hits cop car, tries to call White House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Obama's illegal uncle arrested - `Uncle Omar` almost hits cop car, tries to call White House

www.washingtontimes.com

A number of media outlets have already reported that an illegal immigrant from Kenya by the name of Onyango Obama, 67, was arrested last week on Wednesday after he nearly rammed his SUV into a police car in Framingham, Massachusetts.

He was later charged with DUI among other violations. when Onyango Obama was asked at booking if he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange for bail, the Kenyan immigrant replied: "I think I will call the White House."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
more from the story-

It should be noted that the Times of London, highlighted an Onyango Obama during the 2008 presidential campaign, when the British daily found President Barack Obama's “Aunt Zeituni” living in Boston illegally.:

Dreams From My Father was first published in 1995, and the story of how Mr Obama returned to Kenya in 1988 to trace his roots has become the cornerstone of his political biography. Yet the US media appears to have overlooked the passage indicating that at least one relative of Mr Obama’s had moved to America and might still be there.

Two thirds of the way through the book Mr Obama’s half-sister talked about Africans who had emigrated to the West and were never heard of again, “like our Uncle Omar, in Boston . . . They’ve been lost, you see”.

Also, a wikipedia page about the president's family that has not been edited since August 2 mentions Uncle Omar:

Omar ObamaHalf-uncle of Barack Obama,[126] born on June 3, 1944 in Nyang’oma Kogelo. Oldest son of Onyango and Sarah Obama, resides in Boston, Massachusetts.

The daily log from the Framingham Police Department shows the Onyango Obama that was arrested last week in Framingham, a Boston suburb, has the birth date of June 3, 1944.

Now, is our President responsible for a crazy uncle?

Of course not. (see Billy Carter)

To me, this is just a peek at the sense of entitlement present in their family.

Does the apple fall far from the tree?

www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I just copyrighted "Uncle Omar's Kenyan Ale".

or should I get "Omar's Beer"?

This might be fun...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
" I think I'll call the White House"

The cop probably thought he was off his rocker after that.

I'll admit though, if I had a family member as President and got locked up. I'd probably do the same thing. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Leap to any conclusions you like from this article.
However, one might note that the Washington Times is owned by the family of Sun Myung Moon.
Moon is an infamous cult leader who purchased the newspaper decades ago to use it as a propaganda megaphone for political punch pieces supporting , and at times making up, news that promote ideologies which he agrees with.
Moon and his followers believe him to be the Second Coming of Christ.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Good point...although all MSM is tainted

Here's another source

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thank you for the second source. I notice in this source that there are no references to the white house or any of the alleged connections to potus. The juxtaposition on the two articles offers insight to the slant of Moons paper.
Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

More good points...

Compare the arrest record of the guy with the wikipedia listed brthdate (and name) for Obama's Uncle...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Most Presidents seem to have a ne'er-do-well sibling of some sort: Neil Bush admitted to paying for high priced hookers in Thailand and Hong Kong in his divorce proceedings, Roger Clinton of course, and I'd add Billy Carter, but in reality the guy was a very smart businessman who very capably ran the family farm while Jimmy was having his political career. They just used his image as a bumbling hick to help give Jimmy a more warm and fuzzy image.

I guess Obama is saddled with a ne'er-do-well uncle. It happens. You can't blame someone for their one ridiculous relative. It would be a real shame if my image was dependent on that of my cousin Harold, who was a drunk, a gambler and just generally a bit creepy.
edit on 8/28/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
wow looky there criminals do run in the obama family

the apple didnt fall far from the tree

next up locking of the ucrrent potus fat chance they ever will

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You are saying you don't have any relatives that have called you from jail? And, if so, did they do it because they felt "entitled" or was it because you were a relative that happened to be straight and square and, most importantly, not in jail?

Even if he is related to our president, what does that have to do with him?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

You are saying you don't have any relatives that have called you from jail? And, if so, did they do it because they felt "entitled" or was it because you were a relative that happened to be straight and square and, most importantly, not in jail?

Mine usually called me because I had a steady job.
And that usually meant, good for bail money.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This may come into play while ICE cry's "Uncle" !!

Obama Administration to Review All Deportation Cases, Apply DREAM Act-Style Criteria

Even though the "Dream Act" has not passed (yet), they will do it anyway .... Congress be damned !

from Aug 19, 2011

The Obama administration announced Thursday that it would launch a case-by-case review of illegal immigrants slated for deportation, in a move that could grant a reprieve to so-called DREAM Act beneficiaries and thousands of others.

The DREAM Act is a proposal in Congress to give illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children a chance at legal status if they complete two years of college or military service. [color=limegreen]Though the bill has not passed, supporters and critics alike suggested Thursday's announcement could serve to unilaterally carry out its provisions.
..... WHAT!!!!!!!

A spokeswoman with the Federation for American Immigration Reform described the new policy as "blanket amnesty."

But Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said in a letter to Senate Democrats that it would "enhance public safety" by focusing deportation efforts on those "who pose a threat."

Under the plan, DHS and the Department of Justice will review all cases in removal proceedings as well as any new cases to make sure those who are deported meet the kind of criteria established in a June 17 agency memo.
... "blanket amnesty" = "enhance public safety" ? .... since when?

Thursday's announcement goes beyond the memo by establishing a process to flag and exempt certain illegal immigrants from deportation. A team of attorneys and officials will be tasked with reviewing the more than 300,000 cases in the system.
... Jesus! how much will this cost?

Cecilia Munoz, White House director of intergovernmental affairs, wrote on the White House blog that the review would "clear out low-priority cases on a case-by-case basis and make more room to deport people who have been convicted of crimes or pose a security risk" -- while ensuring the low-priority cases are kept "out of the deportation pipeline in the first place."
... Cecilia Munoz ... I should have known!

"This new DHS directive will help prioritize our limited enforcement resources to focus on serious felons, gang members and individuals who are a national security threat rather than college students and veterans who have risked their lives for our country," Reid said in a statement. "I am especially pleased about the impact these new policies will have on those who would benefit from the DREAM Act. ... We lose a lot by sending them back to countries they do not know."

Reid said Congress should still pass immigration reform legislation.

Napolitano also stressed in her letter that the new process "will not alleviate the need for passage of the DREAM Act or for larger reforms."

But FAIR described the announcement as a complete overhaul of immigration law without approval by Congress.

"Having failed in the legislative process, the Obama administration has simply decided to usurp Congress's constitutional authority and implement an amnesty program for millions of illegal aliens," FAIR President Dan Stein said. "This step by the White House amounts to a complete abrogation of the president's duty to enforce the laws of the land and a huge breach of the public trust. ... In essence, the administration has declared that U.S. immigration is now virtually unlimited to anyone willing to try to enter -- and only those who commit violent felonies after arrival are subject to enforcement."

It looks like President "Abomanation" is pushing a little hard on this one!

Here is the law by the way:

edit on Aug-29-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It's the husband of his aunt.
Let us all remember that there was a president once, ex alcoholic (and there is a genetic factor with alcoholism), who couldn't keep his underage daughter from drinking.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl
It's the husband of his aunt.
Let us all remember that there was a president once, ex alcoholic (and there is a genetic factor with alcoholism), who couldn't keep his underage daughter from drinking.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

that was another hot one !!
!!

a little different circumstances however, but still funny and ironic.

i think she was cited for underage alcohol possession, not a DUI.

from the article:

Michael McDonald, the assistant police chief, said Miss Bush, who is in her first year at the University of Texas, had not been arrested because she had not drunk so much that she was a threat to herself or others. He said that Miss Bush's protection officers were unaware that she was drinking illegally since they were outside, but the fact that she was able to do so raises questions about the way in which she and her sister Barbara, a student at Yale University, are guarded.

and She is a U.S. citizen not subject to immigration "laws".

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thing is when you get to extended families very, very few are unattackable.
Candace Gingrich for example has a very embarassing brother...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Let's just stop with "Illegal Alien". What the heck has Barry got to do with it?

Ship him and his broke-ass illegal wife the hell off our dole. Back to Kenya! Git!

We can afford over crowded welfare roles, overcrowded schools, overcrowded hospitals, overcrowded prisons, etc, but we can't afford to get rid of the problem. That's crazy talk...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl
reply to post by xuenchen

Thing is when you get to extended families very, very few are unattackable.
Candace Gingrich for example has a very embarassing brother...

At this point, I think Newt might be looking more and more like the "embarrassing brother."

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

So this is President Obama's Grandfathers son from a second marriage? His Father's step-brother? His half uncle?

Wow...who cares.

Our last President got himself arrested for DUI...no genealogy researcher required.

This seems like a desperate reach.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
UPDATE!

His uncle is illegal but somehow managed to cough up a valid SS number and Drivers license. According to the story he's had the SS number since at least 1992. He even had a past deportation order that he obviously didn't obey.

Interesting!! Wonder who helped him get that??

President Obama’s accused drunken-driving uncle — who was busted after a near collision with a Framingham cop — has had a valid Social Security number for at least 19 years, despite being an illegal immigrant ordered to be deported back to Kenya, the Herald has learned.

The president’s 67-year-old uncle, Obama Onyango, has had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and Social Security number since at least 1992, said Registry of Motor Vehicles spokesman Michael Verseckes.

Onyango was ordered held without bail on a federal immigration warrant after his arraignment Thursday in Framingham District Court. Court papers show he was the subject of a previous deportation order. He was being held in the Plymouth House of Correction last night.

Wouldn't you like to know what he knows??

www.bostonherald.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join