It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions for messing with the government.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm not anti-government but if they can go around screwing with people then there must be a way to screw with them. It's only fair.

I put this in the rant section because there is MUCH to bitch about in this thread, but I am looking for some really creative ideas. I've had it with this tunnel vision. There are people running this country who can't dissect and find the true meaning of a mere sentence. You tell them one thing, they just hear something else. The very foundation of social understanding combined with government is flawed and I wish someone would prove me wrong.
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Organize a state wide don't go to work day or week...shut the whole system down. Its probably the best way to screw with them, and you could make demands for change that you want.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Start a FB(and other social media) page to do it. Stay home, don't buy, don't work, generate no income for them. A sit out would really hurt them if we could get millions involved.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
DONT BOTHER YOU AINT GONNA WIN OR EVEN GET A SCORE DRAW .I KNOW IVE JUST NOT LONG FINNISHED A 3 MONTH STREATCH IN JAIL FOR MY LATEST RANT AGAINST TPTB . THIS ONE WAS ABOUT THE HOLLIE GREIGG CASE IN ABERDEEN SCOTLAND .THEY JUST JAILED A GUY FOR 21 MONTHS FOR WANTING 2 WALK NAKED FROM LANDS END TO JOHN O GROATS HES BEEN IN JAIL FOR 5 YRS NOW HERE FOR REFUSING TO COMPLY [ MY HERO ] . IVE BEEN JAILED FOR NO REASON FOR INVESTIGATING A TIMES OF INDIA 1912 STORY [SUNDAY EDITION] DISCOVERYS AT GIZA . GOT MY DOOR KICKED IN AND COMPUTERS WIPED FOR THAT ONE .YOU WOULD NOTBELIVE THE GRIEF I GOT FOR TELLING REPORTERS THAT ON THE DAY OF 9/11 THAT IT WAS AIRED IN BRITIAN AT 9.30 AM GMT 4.30 JEW YORK .TIME ? figure that one . so unless your a complete nut job just ignore them and they will go away hopefully nanu nanu

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
problem is, no one wants to get on board with a group effort... cept gang members.

WHY CAN'T WE PUT THESE SKILLS TO GOOD USE?

people could make progress if they could pull sides together but there is not enough cohesion among the people.

there HAS to be other ways.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Non Compliance !

This is the only tool We the People have.

Never use force it will only be met with force and this is the what the Government understands.

Response to Non Compliance is NOT understood by the Government, this is why the Government will place violent insurgents in a peaceful demonstration.

Martin Luther, Gandhi, Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King all have used this method very successfully and in their times these one persons sparked Non Compliance in many in which changed the world.

Rosa Parks started the Civil Rights movement using this method. She just said NO, I refuse to comply. She stood alone that first day and said NO, but many heard her voice and the Selma boycott was started. The Selma boycott spread across this nation and the Civil Rights era begun.

It all started with just one UNKNOWN lady who said NO.

Each of us have a duty to say NO.

Each of us can find something in our lives to say NO about today, and as we restructure our lives to have the ability to say no more often.

I can’t tell you where YOUR No is . For each of us it may, in the beginning be a different NO. I may say NO to Federal Tax, You may say NO to a Census taker in depth questions about your household, another may say NO over something else.

The object with NON COMPLANCE is to just start somewhere.

P.S. never ever say No to jury duty, this is the one place a lone citizen can be the most powerful. If you do not agree with the law the defendant is charged with violating, no matter if the State has proven that the defendant is guilty, You can send a really strong message by voting NOT Guilty.

NON COMPLANCE !

Today.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Take all your money out of the bank and convince everyone you know to do so as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have said No to the census from the 1st time they tried including the last one. Census sent the district supervisor to face off with me, I'm not tallied in the Govs data banks. I will never submit to the census. The chip they are trying to endorse, it has all your information in it, that is an upper version of the census yet a step further making me trackable, never I will get lost into the land I won't submit. Also truly if half the people did not work 1 day a week that alone would open their eyes. We the people can get our lives back we can stop THE MAN.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
I have said No to the census from the 1st time they tried including the last one. Census sent the district supervisor to face off with me, I'm not tallied in the Govs data banks. I will never submit to the census. The chip they are trying to endorse, it has all your information in it, that is an upper version of the census yet a step further making me trackable, never I will get lost into the land I won't submit. Also truly if half the people did not work 1 day a week that alone would open their eyes. We the people can get our lives back we can stop THE MAN.

yeah, but how would that ever be orchestrated?

I hate to say this but someone needs to do an insidious takeover of this country and root out the obstacles from within. I know this is happening as we speak. America is dead.
It can't happen soon enough in my opinion. I have always known this country is not perfect as well as plenty of others but there are people who have solutions to major issues just within their grasp. W will never see those solutions so long as powerful American egos are guiding us. We need new leaders with new perspectives or we are going to miss a very important window of opportunity.

I have a feeling some very intense audits will begin right under the publics nose and it is going to be better than a riot when it starts peaking!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

First of all, I apologize this is such a long post. Second, Brokedown, that was a well written post. I especially liked your comment “…force will only be met with force and this is what the Government understands.” You are right that things need to change AND that violence is not the answer. The truth is that we don’t live in the representative democracy that our founding fathers envisioned.

That being said, I don’t think it would be responsible for hard working Americans to take a day off when they have bills to pay. Historically, boycotting something vital like gasoline on Monday simply means that you are filling the tank on Tuesday. Instead I suggest that we find a method that gives the common man actual input into the way the system functions.

What we need is more Statesmen and fewer Politicians.
What we need is to design a mostly democratic system. "We have the technology, we can rebuild it."
Let's get rid of the Electoral College and break the back of the special interest groups. Here is one way we could do it:

Step one: Design a (real-time), secure voting system. Not simply for elections but for every major issue that passes approval. Basically, give the American people veto authority over our representatives. Issue each legal citizen a password and expect them to logon and vote, at least once a year. It would be your civil responsibility.

Step two: Require all politician's to maintain a website dedicated solely to poling their constituents. It needs to be understood that they are required to do what we tell them to or they are not eligible for re-election.

Step three: The citizen's must tell our representatives what we want them to do. The citizens must also exercise their veto authority.

(Optional) Step four: This one is my personal opinion, but I think if you don't vote you should lose your citizen's access to the gov-net. You still get to be free and drive on our roads and pay taxes but you must re-apply for the privilege of voting if (an-arbitrary-amount-of-time) goes by without you telling your government what to do.

We have the technology available in the internet and home computers to allow every citizen access to their representatives. I'm sure there are some minor details to work out, such as requiring accurate summations of the issues that are being voted on etc..., but don't let that stop us. If we are telling our representatives how to vote and how to behave than it doesn't matter as much what their personal political stance is because they will HAVE to enact the will of the people or "take-a-hike".

The beauty of this concept is that it will clearly demonstrate the “will of the people” and force our politicians to respond. It will also bridge the gap between the parties. Best of all a candidate’s moral character will become more important than their political views.

We are finally capable of having a true democracy that responds to the will of the people. Our economic and social systems have adapted and incorporated modern technology. It is time that our political system caught up with the rest of us.

(I will welcome any input that anyone might have. These four steps are still a work in progress and need much refineing before they can become viable. My fear is that many horrible things would get passed when 53% of the populace is manipulated by the talking heads on the television. But, I guess that's why we have places like ATS where the truth is a goal and skepticism is rampant.)

Respectfully,
Two-bears

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

OK, I'll give you a few that I use. Sign every document with "sui juris, UCC-207" and sign under this for your driver's license and plate registration, "signed under duress." Be sure to damage that magnetic strip on the back of your license, so they have to type in the info.

When you go into any office that has records on you, force them to change your name from all caps to upper and lower case. Doctor's offices will say, "that is how the computer does it," and to answer this, say, "too stupid to press the cap lock?" This really messes with office personnel, and makes people clap for you if you are loud enough.

If a traffic cop pulls you over, ask them, "are you a Peace Officer, or a Policy Enforcer?" It's funny to see how fast they become a peace officer.

Put a sign on your vehicle that reads, "Not for Hire." This changes the status from "Motor Vehicle," to "Private Conveyance."

Run a "Ron Paul For President" bumper sticker.

Paint the 2nd. Amendment on your truck lid.

File written complaints for every time a policeman stops, or detains you with the Police Chief, and the Civilian Review Board. Three written complaints= no more job for cop. Make sure you remember things, and only tell the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Don't pay your taxes for one year that would be enough to get their attention and piss offf some IRS.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
WWW.WHATIS-THEPLAN.ORG

WWW.WHATIS-THEPLAN.ORG

WWW.WHATIS-THEPLAN.ORG

Expect us.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
there's some very interesting advice in this thread.

autowrench, that's some funny stuff and I'm going to look further into it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kicking2bears
reply to post by brokedown

First of all, I apologize this is such a long post. Second, Brokedown, that was a well written post. I especially liked your comment “…force will only be met with force and this is what the Government understands.” You are right that things need to change AND that violence is not the answer. The truth is that we don’t live in the representative democracy that our founding fathers envisioned.

That being said, I don’t think it would be responsible for hard working Americans to take a day off when they have bills to pay. Historically, boycotting something vital like gasoline on Monday simply means that you are filling the tank on Tuesday. Instead I suggest that we find a method that gives the common man actual input into the way the system functions.

What we need is more Statesmen and fewer Politicians.
What we need is to design a mostly democratic system. "We have the technology, we can rebuild it."
Let's get rid of the Electoral College and break the back of the special interest groups. Here is one way we could do it:

Step one: Design a (real-time), secure voting system. Not simply for elections but for every major issue that passes approval. Basically, give the American people veto authority over our representatives. Issue each legal citizen a password and expect them to logon and vote, at least once a year. It would be your civil responsibility.

Step two: Require all politician's to maintain a website dedicated solely to poling their constituents. It needs to be understood that they are required to do what we tell them to or they are not eligible for re-election.

Step three: The citizen's must tell our representatives what we want them to do. The citizens must also exercise their veto authority.

(Optional) Step four: This one is my personal opinion, but I think if you don't vote you should lose your citizen's access to the gov-net. You still get to be free and drive on our roads and pay taxes but you must re-apply for the privilege of voting if (an-arbitrary-amount-of-time) goes by without you telling your government what to do.

We have the technology available in the internet and home computers to allow every citizen access to their representatives. I'm sure there are some minor details to work out, such as requiring accurate summations of the issues that are being voted on etc..., but don't let that stop us. If we are telling our representatives how to vote and how to behave than it doesn't matter as much what their personal political stance is because they will HAVE to enact the will of the people or "take-a-hike".

The beauty of this concept is that it will clearly demonstrate the “will of the people” and force our politicians to respond. It will also bridge the gap between the parties. Best of all a candidate’s moral character will become more important than their political views.

We are finally capable of having a true democracy that responds to the will of the people. Our economic and social systems have adapted and incorporated modern technology. It is time that our political system caught up with the rest of us.

(I will welcome any input that anyone might have. These four steps are still a work in progress and need much refineing before they can become viable. My fear is that many horrible things would get passed when 53% of the populace is manipulated by the talking heads on the television. But, I guess that's why we have places like ATS where the truth is a goal and skepticism is rampant.)

Respectfully,
Two-bears

You should make a thread about repairs or new government for your ideas.

I, however, am a punk before a politician. I think I'd be better at the demolition.

top topics

join